Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Thank you guyyyys :')

I just got home and could only check on all your updates now :')

Literally crying tears of happiness seeing all the posts :"")))

Junyeol's looking good in anything he's wearing!!

• Like 6

OH MY GOOOOD!!

Bless you all the kind souls who've been sharing all these amazing stuff :bawling:

and bless those people who attended the concert and uploaded all the concert tidbits :bawling:

If only now tvN or CjeS is going to broadcast or upload an official video of the concert ((preferably both concerts - I know I'm being greedy huhuhu)) , I promise I'll be a good kid (?) hahahaha

• Like 13

Time to leave my comment(?) in the forum since I only could be a silent reader. But, I WATCH YOU GUYS EVERY SINGLE DAY. MUAHAHAHAHAA. Such a beautiful week. All the things I see even in my Twitter timeline is RJY, YOF, etc. Like a rain in my country which always come everytime, uri Junyeol oppa. Hehehe. Once again, thank you for those who sharing a lot and updated here, especially the subbers, and you guys who loves our oppa no matter what. Thank you so damn much. KAMSAHADA!!! :glasses:

200.gif

• Like 20

Guest ktiminie

8 minutes of the concert in HD, he seems enjoying it so much http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

Credit as tagged

Edit: a short video of him with Hyeri, if someone can translate what they say, I'm literally dying of curiosity :huh:^_^ !!

Spoiler

Edited by ktiminie
Add something in spoiler ;-)

I'm so happy to see him enjoying the concert so much! But I'm sure that he gets mixed feeling as well because this concert means it's time for him to say goodbye to Answer Me 1988, to Junghwan.. I got teary eyes seeing him tearing up a bit :") We'll look forward to your next projects, oppa!! We'll be there for you too just like how we're here for you now!!!

Spoiler

Pardon this shipper heart of mine.. but I guess because I ship them both so much, I'd like to think Hyeri was indeed following Junyeol around during that encore stage just so that she could be next to him to hold his hand :"3 My babies, you two are cute together!!

Wishing to see you find a new romantic pairing in another project soon so that I can move on from staying in this ship..

Always be happy, you two!! *Cheers*

• Like 18

Thank you for the ending video. Junyeol seems teary but happy that finally he can let go junghwan. Junyeol-hyeri and Heyeong- kyungpyo are soo cute. 

This past 3 ,days are blessed with junyeoli goodies..thank you everyone for every thing.

I just finish YOF too. Junyeolie...iam glad I can find your weaknesses. You bad at game hahaha...sooo funny how he sulky to fetch the car. Anyway these boys are very easy spending. They stay 2 night in the same city. And eat very luxury fiood even wine ?? Hahaha...

After always seeing him taking care of everyone its nice to see jaehong wipe junyeol's mouth after eating for once. Jaehong and kyungpyo is now take more responsibility than the first day. Bogummie baby...for the time being pls just follow your hyung okey. You're going to be good too with time. 

I do think the most memorable moment should be when they're talking during dinner. But we need our subber hero for that.

Now we just wait for DOIL to appear (the king character)

• Like 15

On 2/26/2016 at 5:09 AM, littledonita said:

Shirtless Ryu Jun Yeol :heart:

Zoom in and in and in aaaaand Shirtless Junyeol is blurring. Then cry.

I really want Junyeolie doing CF or whatever that expose his topless. And I think it's notgonna  happen and i am just being delusional ( @b020 fanfic effect lol)

Am I too late to bring this comment up? 

• Like 13

Aaaand those concert goodies makes me skeubsgsjkdgavaghdjdjd! Please please please let me kiss you let me love you let me hug you for real right here in my bed! 

Cinggu yaaa... Sorry for being flirty fangirl like this ( still @b020 fanfic effect maybe):sweatingbullets:

• Like 4