Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

woaaaaaaaaah so many interviews, news and pictures regarding RJY!! the love in this thread is overflowing and real for uri oppa :wub: thank you so much eyes on ryu team @mojobobo for your translations, i know it's not easy and how time consuming it is to translate for us all his articles, interviews and news as soon as they are out. Your effort and hard work are very much appreciated ;) also a huge thanks to all the great members here for the updates and always keeping this thread alive with your posts that i enjoy to read everytime ^_^
Looking at RJY words in the interview, i can proudly say that his career is off to a great start!! A smart, charming, caring, down to earth person with pure talent...seriously what is there not to love in this man??! His new photos are awesome and i really like his simplicity ( his casual/relaxed look) his modesty is killing my poor weak heart and the fact that he is this thankful to the fans because of the love he got from jungpal character makes me admire and love this rare gem even more :wub:.....Oppa you are such a lovely kind soul, i hope you gain more attention and receive the recognition you deserve and shine in your future projects.

Photo from r_j_y_   Photo from kpop.fan.girl

P/s: So happy that press conference is coming soon...Yaaay we'll get more footage of oppa in Namibia :D 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, matchamint said:

Hii I was wondering if anyone know where to find the eng subbed version of Taxi special reply..

I saw the raw one and it looks so much fun, but I just can't understand a thing :(

thankyou!

It hasn't subbed yet. Our subbing team have a bunch of projects to sub one by one, so it will need some times. If the taxi episode is put in their subbing list, then what we only can do now is to support and patiently waiting :D 

• Like 10

guys! I was streaming YOF iceland last ep and they showed a long preview of YOF in Africa and IT SEEMS SO GOOOOOD i can't wait and seems like RJY drives during the whole trip omg I can't wait I'm fangirling like crazyyyy :wub: I haven't got the link for the preview yet though, I will for sure share it here if I've found the link 

1 hour ago, luffypyon said:

It hasn't subbed yet. Our subbing team have a bunch of projects to sub one by one, so it will need some times. If the taxi episode is put in their subbing list, then what we only can do now is to support and patiently waiting :D 

aaah, okaaay, thank you so much for the reassurance :D

HWAITING subbing team! 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

here's some gifs from the preview. thanks to DC gall for posting these

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=ryujunyeol&no=129232&page=1

edit: the preview: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=74371894&rtes=y

after watching the preview again with a clear mind, on one part GKP said he and RJY didn't wear underwear lmao!

OMFG. YoF Africa will be epic!! Like. E-P-I-C. They seem to get along really well.

• Like 8

KYAHHHHHHH TAEKHWAN SAILS!!!!!!

Uri oppa first onscreen kiss is with a guy lolololol. Love these two together. Now if only the fans could love each other too :)

Oppa is the designated driver. I can't help but think that Na PD got Shin PD to get Junghwan to drive a jeep to test his skills hhahah. And Ahn Jae Hong is truly Jungbong!

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, EMM! said:

weLL, I'M GIVING EVERYONE THEIR DEATH WISH RIGHT NOW

SEE YOU IN HEAVEN GUYS

Oh my goodneeeeeeeeeess! the long new teaser is amazzzzballs!!!!.....

BilboHobbitFaint.gif  

Ssangmundong boys are too adorable together! Junyeolie and bogum's bromance is kicking hard omo look at those stolen kisses ha ha ha so cuteeeee :grin: 

This will be an amazing travelling experience filled with good memories fo the boys!! 

I can't wait for next week!!!.......Bring it on...............I AM super excited to watch their journey!!!

dancing happy jimmy fallon win yes

• Like 12