Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 hour ago, misshoggy said:

Translation of the above article: 
(Note: I'm actually really bad at actually line by line translation, I'll just translate the gist of the report)

Recently, someone uploaded proof of RJY's character in an online community cafe in response of false rumours circulating about RJY's characters.

The uploader was a part-time worker in the cafe when s/he saw Hyeri and RJY came into the cafe with bright expressions.

The uploader asked for an  autograph from Hyeri first before asking RJY. He was surprised that he was asked for one too by saying :"From me as well?" He also kept smiling politely when praises of him being good looking kept pouring in.

OH MY GOD! Can you imagine this? You are working in your part-time job, your bigger wish is returning at home but you have three hours more, when suddenly the most handsome man in the world entre with his charming smile and He not just give you his autograph, He talk to you too. I'm sorry girls but I would die after of this.

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, misshoggy said:

Translation of the above article: 
(Note: I'm actually really bad at actually line by line translation, I'll just translate the gist of the report)

Recently, someone uploaded proof of RJY's character in an online community cafe in response of false rumours circulating about RJY's characters.

The uploader was a part-time worker in the cafe when s/he saw Hyeri and RJY came into the cafe with bright expressions.

The uploader asked for an  autograph from Hyeri first before asking RJY. He was surprised that he was asked for one too by saying :"From me as well?" He also kept smiling politely when praises of him being good looking kept pouring in.

Such a lucky girl! 

Oh, and I think he wrote “pretty part time worker” below his signature. Fan service!

I don’t know how people can said he’s rude to staff. I saw video of him reaching the venue of the celebratory dinner of Reply 1988 and once he saw the fans, he bow low at them. He’s considered a newbie and frankly, I expect him to at least fake some good manners for his first few projects. Of course I’m not saying he’s really faking it! I just don’t believe he will be dumb enough to treat anyone badly considering that he’s a newbie. To think people take that seriously...

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

I hope Ryu Junyeol scores a CF deal with Hyeri. Their chemistry in 1988 was no joke and it would be nice to see them outside the drama (so that it wouldn't remind me of how effed up it turned out). If it happens, I'm quite sure the sales would explode. I remember in the drama School 2015, Yook Sung-jae's character didn't end up with Kim Sohyun's character but after the series the two of them became endorsers for a bag because almost all the netizens were rooting for Yook Sungjae. Same goes with this, almost all the 1988 viewers in Korea predicted Junghwan to be the husband. Soooo, I really really really wish someone in South Korea thought of this idea already.

Me too.. I hope some production can make them do cf together..if can they would make a  romantic cf.. (ok fine!! I know it's impossible to happen but i still want see this two kiss even on cf.. Aushhh..)

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, boranoona said:

Btw hyeri and rjy visiting a cafe, hmmm huhuhu

Really, two of them? :w00t:

OMG!!!! KYAAAAAAAAa!!! Our ship still sailed :phew:

CzRzPvL.gif

Isnt their vacation to Phuket is today? Are they leaving Korea? I think Hyeri & Jun Yeol is there too, right? I hope I can see some fans update of them in phuket :w00t:

• Like 18

4 hours ago, yumeaki said:

The legs.... 

IGE MWOYAAAAAAA???

What photoshoot is this? Donghwi, I'm not doubting his awesomeness. Uri Junyeoli........... hmm.... did Soompi forum has died emoticon??? LOL. Thank you lord, you make such a creature. /fainted/ :dizzy::dizzy:

• Like 11

guys please allow me to spam, I beg for your understanding because tomorrow I might not have time to visit here because of school.

I don't know what it say but I think it say 2016 trending 

here our men in black

which one is our oppa beautiful hand??

• Like 20