Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Good to see him having more public exposure now ^^

Thankfully Reply 1988 has a big cast. We know they are really in tight filming schedule but due to the big cast, they can film with others first, freeing him to attend public events :) Good for the fans. 

• Like 2

Heeee. I love this picture of him! So handsome here. I think this hairstyle looks best on him. 2108882348_686ec3d9_image_zpsxguxydov.jp

And here's some fantaken photos at the movie premiere he attended yesterday's evening. :wub:

CVsvjp1UwAEkxQ8_zpssmirnlr5.jpg

Spoiler

web_3542391887_2d57cbdb_22980830553_a3c4

3556050025_5858cf85_Download_2015_12_08_

tumblr_inline_nz1uo2rfCK1qcc42g_540.png

credit as tagged*

12 hours ago, yumeaki said:

He really does like to do this "speed walk past the fans and touching their hands" eh? I recall seeing a previous red carpet event where he also did the same thing. Such good fan service!

He does! It's so unique HAHAHHAA I hope he keeps it forever <3
It makes the red carpet a bit more intimate and personal rather than a serious one <3

Here's some clips you might have missed!<3 from Eyes on Ryu ofc <3

Follow us on eyesonryu.tumblr.com for more updates and translations <3

• Like 7

3 hours ago, amyrrhielle said:

Thanks for sharing the EyesonRyu tumbler site. I found some pics of RJY that looks like the Grand Canyon/Yellowstone National Park. Does anyone know if he went to the US?

57 minutes ago, Aya Hong said:

On his Instagram there's a lot of photos that he's been on states. And I think he loves to travel

yups! he likes to travel <3 i wish he'll have a loooong vacation after reply1988 and not get swamped with work right away ><
he did so many things this year-- social phobia, 3-4 movies for 2016, and reply 1988 :DD he deserves some rest :D

i wonder where he'll go next!!

• Like 2