Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Hahaha I was looking through twitter and found this short article about how Jun Yeolie oppa makes all the normal guys think they aren't too bad themselves. The comments are so funny! --> http://pann-choa.blogspot.sg/2015/12/life-stories-side-effect-of-ryu-junyeol.html

Found another one of oppa thanking fans through v-app --> http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201511231711070091627_2 

• Like 3

@EMM! what is FC men? is that like a celebrity soccer team? RJY must love playing soccer IRL, like his character JH. 

RJY is so charming, I can't take my eyes off of him when he's on the screen. To get to Friday, I would keep on watching his scenes. Although, there are other people on screen, his persona captivates the audience. It also helps that he's a great actor. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I am so happy that he's joining FCMen. This team has many celebs that I like :wub:

@yumeaki yeah!! he'll have so many celeb friends haha! sadly, their matches are not televised T___T unless someone posts a fancam, we won't see him play.. :<<<<<

2 minutes ago, amyrrhielle said:

@EMM! what is FC men? is that like a celebrity soccer team? RJY must love playing soccer IRL, like his character JH. 

RJY is so charming, I can't take my eyes off of him when he's on the screen. To get to Friday, I would keep on watching his scenes. Although, there are other people on screen, his persona captivates the audience. It also helps that he's a great actor. 

@amyrrhielle yeah! it's a celebrity soccer team that plays for charity :D some kpop idols played for the team, like gikwang, dujun, junsu, woohyun, among others! also some celebs too :D i guess, he tried out and made it to the team since.. he's a celebrity now lol haha

• Like 1

@EMM! thanks for clarifying. yes, i've heard of this team. I didn't know it's a team that plays for charity. well, it would be great to get a fancam of him playing. 

I wonder if RJY would get more CFs with the drama. I know that Jung Woo got a lot of CF due to the popularity of Reply 1994. So far, he's only got one. Although he has great takes with that. He does have the model build. 

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Just wanted to let you guys know that Eyes on RYU's site is now open! Please follow us as we have many many updates in store to quench your ryu jun yeol thirst <33333

eyesonryu.tumblr.com go go go!

xXR6bFE.png

• Like 8