Mary Hon
Momo Wu
Chung King Fai
Chan Hong Kin
Kevin Tong
Toby Leung
Lena Wong

Synopsis

New trainee nurses must endure the difficult task they are faced with when they are under the supervision of the male nurse from hell.

Preview

https://youtu.be/eT7KIYUtLew

OSTs

Jinny Ng - We Are All Hurt

https://youtu.be/4tuuuLG5APo

Additional Links

Angel In The Making 實習天使 Official Website

• 2 weeks later...

Source: Wacow
Translated by: Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (11/30/2015 - 12/6/2015)

Dramas
With or Without You - 東坡家事 (EPS 25-29) - 25 PTS 

Angel In-the-Making - 實習天使 (EPS 1-5) - 24 PTS *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 908-912) - 22 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
With or Without You FINALE - 東坡家事 結局篇 (EP 30 END) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Angel In-the-Making - 實習天使 (EPS 6) - 20 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Specials 
Tung Wah Charity Show 2015 - 歡樂滿東華2015 - 20 PTS (Peaking at 23 PTS) 

Variety Shows
Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS

The Internet of Things on TV - 網絡挑機 - 18 PTS

Dream Home Decor - 宜室宜居有辦法 - 18 PTS

Wanna Bros - 娛樂3兄弟 - 13 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

TVB Ratings Report (12/7/2015 - 12/13/2015)

Dramas
The Executioner - 刀下留人 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS) 

Angel In-the-Making - 實習天使 (EPS 7-11) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 24 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 913-917) - 21 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Angel In-the-Making - 實習天使 (EP 12) - 18 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Specials 
TVB Anniversary Awards 2015 - 萬千星輝頒獎典禮2015 - 29 PTS (Peaking at 35 PTS)

TVB Anniversary Awards 2015: Post Interviews - 萬千星輝頒獎典禮2015 王者駕到 - 23 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)

10th Compassion Awards 2015 - 第10屆愛心獎頒獎禮 - 12 PTS

Variety Shows
Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

The Internet of Things on TV - 網絡挑機 - 16 PTS

Chef in my Bedroom - 閨密教煮 - 15 PTS

Tony Hung hopes to celebrate Christmas with Natalie Tong

tony.jpg

tony1.jpg
(Picture, from left to right: Eliza Sam, Tony Hung)

Five days ago, Tony Hung (洪永城) is promoting the series, Angel In the Making (實習天使). He expressed he will film Peculiar Taste (味想天開) and spent Christmas with the crew team. When asked if he will celebrate with his rumoured girlfriend, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), Tony laughed and said: "She should be free and I will be in the company. Let's see if she will come to the company to celebrate with me." Tony Hung expressed he already prepared Christmas presents to give to friends including the one besides him.

Tony Hung expressed he could rest in January 2016 and when asked if he wished to travel together with Natalie Tong, he said: "No plans yet."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal

Heung heung is so very pretty. Her eyes are unbelievable huge like those girls in manga comics. I only wish TVB shows can be as hot as they were in the 80s and 90s. Today, alot of pple are turning to kdrama cos they churn out so many show so regularly that viewers turn to that and TVB being anal about licensing have closed alot of sites that kindly eng subs those shows for us whereas for k drama they don't care as the domestic market advertisers are most important rather than sell right to international markets and I don't particularly like TVB collaborated series with mainland china. The over acting by the mainland actors and actresses always kills it for me. But what TVB don't understand is the k dom as we know it enjoy such wide support because of this and they earn revenue from fan meets and concerts and selling rights to do the local versions of their shows e.g. running man. TVB has to change their marketing style or they will become a giant dinosaur that will become extinct when the ice age comes.

Elaine Yiu remarks that James Ng and Katy Kung are the adorable types

elaine_yiu_katy_kung.jpg

Three days ago, Tony Hung (洪永城), Eliza Sam (岑麗香), Jinny Ng (吳若希), Elaine Yiu (姚子羚), and others visited a school campus to promote TVB series Angel In-The-Making (實習天使). To support the students that are donating blood, Tony, Jinny, and others also donated their blood. Elaine couldn't donate blood because she is currently taking Chinese medicine to nurse her body. She denied that she is doing so in order to prepare for pregnancy: "That quick? Even if it's to have a baby, it would be Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) first! It's because my body is a little weak so I have to take care of it." Speaking of her good sister Katy Kung (龔嘉欣) leaving a message after her rumored boyfriend James Ng (吳業坤) received an award and being criticized by his fans that she is using him to garner publicity, she said: "She probably didn't mean it that way, the fans probably cares about James a lot. The two of them have a good relationship, give them some space." Elaine smilingly pointed out that the two are both the adorable type. She also revealed that earlier during Katy's birthday, James did go to her home for the BBQ celebration. Asked whether she would matchmake the two, Elaine believes that a love relationship should be developed naturally and that the two might just be close sister and brother. 

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal

TVB Ratings Report (12/14/2015 - 12/20/2015)

Dramas
The Executioner - 刀下留人 (EPS 6-10) - 22 PTS

Angel In-the-Making - 實習天使 (EPS 13-17) - 22 PTS*MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 918-922) - 22 PTS 

Weekend Episodes
Angel In-the-Making - 實習天使 (EP 18) - 17 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Specials 
JSG Music Awards Presentation 2015 - 2015年度勁歌金曲頒獎典禮 - 16 PTS (Peaking at 18 PTS)

Variety Shows
Scoop - 東張西望 - 19 PTS

Northern Japan Holiday - 進擊昇龍道 - 19 PTS

Chef in my Bedroom - 閨密教煮 - 14 PTS

Wanna Bros - 娛樂3兄弟 - 12 PTS

Midnight Munchies - 夜宵磨 - 11 PTS

Archived