Members

Kang Ho Dong

Eun Ji Won

Seo In Guk

Shim Hyung Tak

Kim Min Jae

B.I iKON

Jinhwan iKON

“Mari and Me” is a variety program that highlights the interactions between humans and animals by letting the members take care of pets for a short period of time when the original owners are unable to. 

official website

Instagram

tvcast

Facebook

teaser 1

teaser 2

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iKON’s B.I and Jinhwan Become Fixed Members in New Variety Show

iKON’s B.I and Jinhwan Become Fixed Members in New Variety Show

iKON’s B.I and Jinhwan will be appearing in their first variety show, JTBC’s “Mari and Me.”

According to several media insiders on November 27, B.I and Jinhwan have joined the crew of “Mari and Me” as fixed members. Kang Ho Dong, Seo In GukLee Jae Hoon, Eun Ji Won, Shim Hyung Tak, and Kim Min Jae have already been recruited, and with the addition of B.I and Jinhwan, the lineup has at a total of eight people.

“Mari and Me” is a variety program that highlights the interactions between humans and animals by letting the members take care of pets for a short period of time when the original owners are unable to. Media insiders say B.I and Jinhwan have their own pets in real life, which made an impact on their decision to join.

Their appearance is especially gaining attention because this is the first time they are appearing on a variety show as fixed members. It will also fill fans’ desire to see them more because they haven’t appeared much on air since their official debut in October.

Meanwhile, the first episode of “Mari and Me” will air on December 16 at 10: 50 p.m KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/26/ikons-b-i-and-jinhwan-become-fixed-members-in-new-variety-show/

IKON'S B.I AND JINHWAN TO APPEAR ON JTBC'S VARIETY SHOW 'MARIE & ME'

201511270747770288_5657a801e3b2e_99_2015

Article: [Exclusive] iKON B.I and Kim Jinhwan to appear on JTBC's new variety show, 'first variety appearance'
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1677, -331]  Hul this is crazy awesome ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1464, -289]  Hul wow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love iKON's songs this time around ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ can't wait for their variety show appearance!!

3. [+1235, -250]  Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  can't believe they'll be on a variety show ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+1288, -319]  I'm a fan of Apink but iKON's song are great this time around

5. [+1150, -235]  Hul?? Hul......

6. [+335, -52]  B.I and Jinhwan...?  Daebak!!  On top of that, they'll be taking care of animals ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ looks like it'll be a fun show

7. [+322, -45]  Woah, what's happening?  YG usually doesn't let their kids out on variety

8. [+315, -40]  B.I & Kim Jinhwan ㅠㅠㅠㅠ can't believe they'll be on variety for the first time ㅠㅠ  I'll definitely watch it

9. [+317, -43]  B.I fighting ㅋㅋ everyone, let's watch it

10. [+314, -43]  Craaaazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Oh thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's be more successful iKON!!!

cr : http://ygpress.blogspot.co.id/2015/11/ikons-bi-and-jinhwan-to-appear-on-jtbcs.html

Guest dadedum

Now instead of the stuffed teddy bear from ILIA he has an actual animal to talk to, kekeke..Is that a mix between a fox and raccoon??

since i'm not  a breeder, i don't know if that raccoon is pure or not, the only thing that i know is that raccoon is cute, hehe...

another cutie pet in Kang Ho Dong arms.

The little kitten such contrast with the big Ho Dong, haha.... seeing the pictures, Ho Dong is like mama cat.

The vid from v-app

through the phone app here

The cute boys and the pets, huhhh??? No wonder Ho Dong wasn't there atm, haha....

They're so quite funny. Though i only know a little, kkekekke.....Can't wait for the full members on the screen together.

And congrats, the vid already had 100.000 viewers. such great response.

Another mama pets :D Eun Ji Won, yayyy....

Thanks to the popularity of the pre-show, the broadcaster JTBC is planning to do another V broadcast before the program hits the airwaves on Dec. 16. 

The app is available for Android and iOS.

Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naver.vapp

Apple App Store https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1019447011?mt=8

Seo In-guk gets along fabulously with his raccoon

On JTBC’s new entertainment program Mari and I, Seo In-guk looks after his first companion animal.

On Wednesday December 16th at 10:50pm you can see the Mari and I stars take care of various animals. Because the owners are on vacations, business trips or busy for other reasons, the stars need to individually take care of their companion animals, in place of the owners.

In the first episode Seo In-guk shows boundless kindness and compassion in front of his animal earning him the title animal mother.

Other member took care of familiar animals, but Seo In-guk had to take care of an unfamiliar raccoon. He uses the powers of positive thinking to communicate with and get along with the animal.

After the recording Seo In-guk said “I was working hard all day so now my back hurts. However taking care of the raccoon resulted in really exciting memories. If someone takes care of a life they love and hangs out with him or her, it will feel very rewarding. I don’t know if my companion animal thinks we made great memories together, but I like to think the time we spent together had some influence on it.”

However when asked if he wants to buy a raccoon he said “If I suddenly get a ton of time and the conditions are perfect I wouldn’t mind trying to take care of one. But if just one condition is met, I don’t think I could do it because it would be too difficult. It is something I should think about a lot before doing it. It would be a huge decision.”

On Mari and I Kang Ho-dong, Shim Hyeung-tak, Lee Jae-hoon, Eun Ji-won, Seo In-guk, Kim Min-jae, B.I, Kim Jin-hwan, and act as fathers to the animals and have a good time. Mari and I’s first episode is on this coming Wednesday December 16th at 10:50pm.

src : http://www.getitk.com/20151211-seo-in-guk-gets-along-fabulously-with-his-raccoon/?lang=en

time for B.I iKON took pics with his adorable pet.

Spoiler

and all the casts after their first pre-broadcast in Vapp. 

Spoiler

The dogs were so lucky been held by the handsome men arms.

For 2nd broadcast in Vapp, you can watch it at 3.30 KST in here

Archived