[Variety] JTBC Marie And I 마리와 나 I Update English Subtitle Ep.7 pg.4

Guest phi3nk

Guest phi3nk
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest phi3nk

“Mari and Me” to End Broadcast in April

The variety show “Mari and Me” will be ending soon.

On March 21, an affiliate of JTBC stated, “JTBC’s variety program ‘Mari and Me’ will be ending with its final episode on April 6.”

The affiliate continued, “The follow-up program [after 'Mari and Me'] has not been decided yet because ‘Mari and Me’ is still filming.”

“Mari and Me” is a show where stars visit homes of pet owners and take care of the pets for them because they are busy with work. Kang Ho Dong, Kim Min Jae, Seo In Guk, Shim Hyung Tak, Lee Jae Hoon, iKON‘s B.I and Jinhwan, and Eun Ji Won are some of the stars that appears on the show.

“Mari and Me” airs every Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. KST.

src : 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/20/mari-and-me-to-end-broadcast-in-april/

Ahhhh.... gonna miss this show. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Seems all the members busy with their other projects. Eun Ji Won and Kim Min Jae had been left first. And now all the casts and the cute pets .. 

CeD1i9HUMAA4NY0.jpg

CeD0PUQUsAAP14J.jpg

We're gonna miss u....

Guest phi3nk

IDOL WITH MESSY HAIR ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Posted on 5:50 PM by kei z
I'm talking about B.I recently on Mari and I
B.I is freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Even my mom asked me if he was really an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
here's some gifs..
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileKey=BB73FF24031172D0B61

Spoiler

download.jsp?FileKey=C142C25C5E699B0BCE2

he was trying to peel the apple it was freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I thought that his image was the charismatic one? But the more I see him the more sloppy he looks
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileKey=5E82FFD5F3AA1750EC9

My heart flutters
anyways B.I is freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When they were taking care of the abandoned dog this time, I cried ㅠㅠ
He looks very kind I hope he hits big!!
Spoiler

download.jsp?FileKey=45FE2B091836A8E2BCF

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's so funny

post response
(+55,-1) Hanbin-ah I remind you're an idolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut I acknowledge that B.I became a stan attractor ever since Mari and IㅋㅋㅋFans who've been watching him for a long time know this, his gap, his speech, his stan-attractorness are all overflowingㅋㅋ
(+50,-1) ㅠㅠㅠif you fall for him, you'll fall for him even more, he's cute and he's a stan attractor,so affectionateㅠㅠㅠ
(+47,-1) thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhis hair is seriously a mess
(+28,-1) suffering because of the puppies... Thank you puppies!!
(+26, 0) Hanbin is not as tough as his image portrays ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ his gap is OMG

Guest phi3nk
Guest phi3nk

New stills.... :grin::grin::heart:

CeoTw7DWEAAyIGu.jpg

20160323_160257_1543.jpg.tn580.jpg

Spoiler

20160323_160300_9139.jpg.tn580.jpg

20160323_160314_8605.jpg.tn580.jpg

20160323_160308_0432.jpg.tn580.jpg

hahaha.... Ho Dong square, they're sibling or what?? 

Recommend Seo In Guk at ‘Mari and Me’ as a diet trainer

[OSEN=Lee Ji Young] Seo In Guk at ‘Mari and Me’ was a good student always. He interacts and plays with the animals well and fulfilled successful pet sitting services. A fat cat that never moves appeared in front him. Seo In Guk received a diet mission and started to make fat cat Ho-dong to lose weight with Kang Ho-dong. Would his spartan way to lose weight work?

JTBC’s ‘Mari and Me’ is a program that stars work as a pet sitter. In the episode aired on March 23, fat cat ‘Ho-dong’ appeared again. The client requested Ho-dong to lose weight from the last episode and Kang Ho-dong made Ho-dong to lose 100g. The client was impressed with the result and requested again.

Kang Ho-dong brought Ho-dong again and took care of the cat with Seo In Guk. Kang Ho-dong was glad to see good student Seo In Guk’s appearance and Seo In Guk helped Ho-dong’s diet while he looks after kitten that he is in charge of caring.

In particular, unlike weakhearted Kang Ho-dong, he was a strict trainer. Seo In Guk stopped Ho-dong when he tried to eat his food and made Ho-dong to exercise when he tried to go to sleep straight after eating. However, Kang Ho-dong broke Seo In Guk’s determination by saying “It feels sad when someone takes my food” and “Let him sleep for just 10 minutes”.

Then Seo In Guk tried best to lose Ho-dong’s weight by making unmoved Ho-dong to walk on his feet. Seo In Guk looked exhausted because Ho-dong never moved by himself.

Seo In Guk had put a lot of efforts to make Ho-dong to lose weight as a strict trainer. As he is an expert of diet, he provided well organized program. It is expected for Ho-dong to lose weight without difficulty with Seo In Guk. / bonbon@osen.co.kr

src : http://m.star.naver.com/seoinguk/news/end?id=7430652#

Guest phi3nk

Guest phi3nk
Guest phi3nk

Watch: iKON’s Jinhwan Cries as “Mari and Me” Cast Says Goodbye in Final Episode

iKON member Jinhwan shows how much the variety show “Mari and Me” has meant to him when he can’t hold back his tears during the finale.

At the end of April 6’s final episode of “Mari and Me,” the guys talk about their experiences on the show and their feelings as they say goodbye. Seo In Guksays, “I thought it would be really hard to take care of the animals. It was the first time in my life doing something like that. But they always gave me as much as I gave them. I think I learned a lot while I took care of them.”

Shim Hyung Tak comments that it was a period of healing for him, and he was really happy while filming. As the others talk about what they’ve learned from the show, Jinhwan is clearly trying to stop himself from crying.

iKON’s B.I then says, “This was the first variety show for Jinhwan and me, and filming it was very healing for us. I hope that we can live in a world where animals and humans co-exist and feel close with each other, since we are all the same.”

When it’s finally Jinhwan’s turn, he starts to speak, but then apologizes because he’s so choked up he can hardly talk. “I wasn’t going to cry,” he says. He tries to start talking again, but is too emotional to express himself. Seo In Guk reaches over to comfort him, and Shim Hyung Tak says sadly, “We’ve all become so close.”

Jinhwan tearfully says, “It’s just so sad.” He then adds, “I hope that this show made everyone who watched it feel happy and gave them a time to heal. Thank you so much.”

src : http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/06/ikons-jinhwan-cries-as-mari-and-me-cast-says-goodbye-in-final-episode/

I don't know if CRY because the show is over :bawling: or being HAPPY because Seo In Guk WON at the end :heart:

He deserved it!!!

12987151_130044010727635_118041828072033

I'm going to miss this show so badly... I was waiting for every Wednesday to come, and now is over!!!! :tears::tears::tears:

I'm going to miss:

- Seo In guk's playful, silly, loving, and caring attitude toward animals... Every time that he hugged or kissed them I wanted to hug and kiss him back! :wub::D:blush:

- When Kang Ho Dong was scary even of the little and tiniest animal hahahah

The beautiful and tender way Shim Hyung Tak expressed his love of animals…:wub:

- Kim Min Jae extreme cuteness!!!

- B.I’s tenderness and naive personality!

- Lee Jae Hoon’s beautiful smile!

I love this show!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart: It’s so sad that the rating was not good!!!

I wish we can have soon English subs for all the episodes!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest phi3nk

Until now, I only found some of engsub. Thanks to the person behind of iKON channels for your great and hard effort to subtliting its.

Ep.1  [Engsub] Mari and I ep 1 part 1

[Engsub] Mari and I ep 1 part 2

Ep. 2 [engsub] Mari and I ep 2 part 1

[engsub] Mari and I ep 2 part 2

Ep. 3 [Engsub] Mari and I ep 3 part 1

[Engsub] Mari and I ep 3 part 2

Ep. 4 [Engsub] Mari and I ep 4 part 1

[Engsub] Mari and I ep 4 part 2

Ep. 5 [Engsub] Mari and I ep 5 part 1

[Engsub]Mari and I part 2 ep 5

Ep. 6 [Engsub] Mari and I ep 6 part 1

[Engsub] Mari and I ep 6 part 2

Ep. 7 [Engsub] Mari and I ep 7 part 1

[Engsub] Mari and I ep 7 part 2

Ep. 8

Ep. 9

Ep. 10

Ep. 11

Ep. 12

Ep. 13 

Ep. 14

Ep. 15 

Ep. 16 [Engsub] Mari and I - Ep 16 part 1

[Engsub] Mari and I - Ep 16 part 2

Ep. 17 [Engsub] Mari and I Ep 17 part 1

[Engsub] Mari and I Ep 17 part 2

cr : iKON channels

Guest phi3nk

OH MY GAWD !!!! People already shipped these two :grin:

cr to the owner

They're so shippable and can be brother. PD-nim or producer please invite them to Bromance variety show.... 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived