[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Honey I'm Sorry | 亲爱的,对不起

wolanah

006iCJZ3jw1ezmj0nsx4hj30ku0rsq6d.jpg

006iCJZ3jw1ezmj11fgqoj30ku0rsq68.jpg

caption: #亲爱的对不起# 小爱今天给这对死对头一人发了一根棒棒糖 阿尔卑斯牛奶味儿【并不是广告哈哈哈哈两位老师坐在那里感觉气场都变了,认真的像是在打仗

source亲爱的对不起官微 (weibo) 

date: 2016.01.03

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

684bb25bjw1ezkbdnadsqj21zm1f61kx.jpg

caption: 2016.1.1…“周雨婷”在开工…幸福满满……[酷][酷][酷]“周雨婷”在哪里…“周雨婷”在哪里……[挤眼][挤眼][挤眼][挤眼]电视剧#亲爱的对不起#

source: 罗漩 (weibo) 

date: 2016.01.01

006iCJZ3jw1ezj6qeuoucj30ku0rt427.jpg

Spoiler

006iCJZ3jw1ezj5uouui0j30ku0rs0y3.jpg

006iCJZ3jw1ezj6qobkw9j30ku0rsq80.jpg`

006iCJZ3jw1ezj6q6yzasj30rs0kutdh.jpg

caption: #陪你跨年##亲爱的对不起# 剧组聚餐,欧巴陪我们过年[心][阴险]@朱镇模中文粉丝团@朱镇模百度贴吧

source亲爱的对不起官微 (weibo) 

date: 2015.12.31

U398P4T8D7694165F107DT20151230090638.jpg

U398P4T8D7694165F116DT20151230090638.jpg

source: here

date: 2015.12.30

006iCJZ3jw1ezb4mjgve8j31400qoqcp.jpg

Spoiler

006iCJZ3jw1ezb4mk58v4j31400qowo4.jpg

006iCJZ3jw1ezb4mizwuvj30rs0kuwhu.jpg

006iCJZ3jw1ezb4mkh3l9j30rs0kl431.jpg

006iCJZ3jw1ezb4mkyg7hj31400qogqf.jpg

006iCJZ3jw1ezb4mlzojrj311q0qoagf.jpg

caption: @朱镇模百度贴吧#亲爱的对不起# 前两天的应援活动图图,小爱不可以私藏,借平安夜分享给大家。记得午夜对着镜子削苹果,真爱的镜子里可能有欧巴哦@朱镇模

source亲爱的对不起官微 (weibo) 

date: 2015.12.24

684bb25bjw1ez9h7xp93oj21yb1eakjl.jpg

Spoiler

684bb25bjw1ez9h82zgczj22c01o2e81.jpg

684bb25bjw1ez9h7riywyj20zk0qo4qp.jpg

caption: 外面冻成…车里暖成…冻与暖的差距……就,是,肿,木,大………[偷笑][偷笑][偷笑][挤眼][挤眼][挤眼]电视剧#亲爱的对不起#

source罗漩 (weibo)

date: 2015.12.23

caption: #亲爱的对不起#在俪姐用《像中枪一样》表达自己的情感之后,@朱镇模 欧巴敲感动,也选择了同样出自白智英的《不要忘记我》来回应,“虽然在不同的天空之下但也请你不要忘记我”是对蒋丹说,也是对@张俪 的柔情表达。小爱用欧巴选歌+独家花絮制作了花式虐恋秀恩爱MV,不要太感动yo~

source: 亲爱的对不起官微 (weibo)

21 hours ago, jooconde said:

caption: #亲爱的对不起#在俪姐用《像中枪一样》表达自己的情感之后,@朱镇模 欧巴敲感动,也选择了同样出自白智英的《不要忘记我》来回应,“虽然在不同的天空之下但也请你不要忘记我”是对蒋丹说,也是对@张俪 的柔情表达。小爱用欧巴选歌+独家花絮制作了花式虐恋秀恩爱MV,不要太感动yo~

source: 亲爱的对不起官微 (weibo)

I have to check this drama out. Just the slap alone makes it seems worth watching.....:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone :P From JJM thread, thanks to @meelis's posting of such 'alluring' photos of uri JJM, how could I resist not checking out on his 'hot bod', errr I mean, news? *wink* Can't wait to watch it! ...the cdrama, of course ;) 

----------------------------------- 

SINA Entertainment News:'Honey I'm Sorry' Wraps Up Filming. Emotional And Teary Joo Jin Mo Kneels On Floor To Thank The Drama Team Of Cast And Crew.

Spoiler

Translation: 'Honey, I'm Sorry' wraps up filming. The drama team has formed a strong bond and are reluctant to bid farewell. Joo Jin Mo very emotionally kneels on floor, and leaves the location site with teary eyes. At the wrap-up party, oppa brings korean cuisine to share with the drama team.

Joo Jin Mo Shows Off His Fit Physique. 'Big Fan Service' For Female Viewers.

Spoiler

Translation: Joo Jin Mo is a rare korean male god/actor who is well-received by the young and the old. Deep set eyes and a high nose, he is distinctly and handsomely different from the traditional korean male with single eyelid. In 'Honey, I'm Sorry'. Joo Jin Mo portrays the role of 周雨楼 Zhōu Yǔ Lóu, who is an extremely capable professional with extremely good-looks, and because of those extreme qualities, he is caught up in a messy and complex relationship entanglement with four females, and is known as a “取悦男” '(likes to) Please (others) Man'. On the one hand, he has a superb career and a sweet family, and on the other hand, because he is unable to 'say no/reject' any female pursuer, he gradually slips into emotional traps.

Previously in South Korea, due to the release of a 'hot bod' photo, Joo Jin Mo caused a netizen commotion. In 'Honey, I'm Sorry', there is a shower scene that will give everyone a huge eye feast. Tall physique, bronze-skinned, with clearly-outlined muscles, causing on-site crew fill with admiration and appreciation. Not only that, in the gym, swimming pool, etc., there are a series of places where viewers can see oppa show off his 'hot bod'. Joo Jin Mo is deservedly complimented as a man of 'Mature Charm, Muscular Build'. The drama's director jokingly expresses all these are for the 'fan service' benefit of female viewers.

Photo

Photo

Joo Jin Mo Kneels On Floor, Bids Drama Team Farewell With Teary Eyes, Celebrates A Warm 'Little New Year' With Korean Cuisine. (Note: Depending on location in China, 23rd or 24th or 25th of the 12th lunar month of a lunar year is aka 'Little New Year'.)

Spoiler

Translation: Filming lasted over three months. The whole team braved the cold, chilly winter winds to film outdoors, chugging away in unheated location sites, and having forged strong 'revolutionary friendships'. During the wrap up, the on-site cast and crew are all reluctant to leave. After Joo Jin Mo received a bouquet of flowers as appreciation, he kneels on the floor emotionally, with teary and bloodied-red-shot eyes, he takes group photos with the team, putting a beautiful end to his hardwork and his portrayal of Zhōu Yǔ Lóu. The day of the wrap up happens to fall on 'Little New Year'. So during the wrap up party, Joo Jin Mo has made special arrangement through his agency for korean cuisine to be brought over from korea to celebrate the special day with the drama team. At the party, everyone has a ball. Even though he is in casual form, he still accepts requests to take photos, and makes funny faces and poses as well, showing off his 'big boy' playfulness. It is reported that the drama 'Honey, I'm Sorry' has entered intense and exciting post-production stage, where the first teaser is currently being produced. The drama is scheduled for release to broadcast viewers this summer.

Photo

Photo

CR: ARTICLE LINK新浪娱乐 | Translation by jadecloud (ANXIOUSLY ANTICIPATING!:crazy:)

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2016 at 1:43 AM, Annabel Tien said:

The 1st MV of Honey, I am sorry is ready!  

Thank you :) I love the song. So beautiful!

Cap from MV. These two know each other? are friends? Haven't read up on the drama synopsis or character descriptions. But so excited to watch JJM again. Paili JJM-ssi!

DkII53O.png

Helllloooo JJM fans :P 

• 1 month later...

Hi @jadecloud, I'm not fluent in Chinese but you can find a detailed synopsis on Weibo or Baidu. Or try the first page someone translated the synopsis for the "earlier version" of this drama! Thank you very much for the news translation, I'll add it on the first page :D

As for the drama it was supposed to air this summer, I WANT to hope it's still true, the cinematography looks gorgeous. 

7 hours ago, sajooni said:

Hi @jadecloud, I'm not fluent in Chinese but you can find a detailed synopsis on Weibo or Baidu. Or try the first page someone translated the synopsis for the "earlier version" of this drama! Thank you very much for the news translation, I'll add it on the first page :D

As for the drama it was supposed to air this summer, I WANT to hope it's still true, the cinematography looks gorgeous. 

@sajooni Thank you. I hope it'll air this summer too. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2017 at 5:15 PM, lclarakl said:

@suitcase-hoe, @jadecloud, @Annabel Tien, @meelis, @lucy13880, @QuercusL, Hello everyone! Just wondering, does anyone knows what happened with this drama? It seemed like it was going to have the perfect mixture of angst, redemption, forgiveness, that I want to see in a drama. I've been waiting a while to see it.

THAAD issue happened which has been delaying the broadcast. As far as I know it's tentatively scheduled to be broadcast this year though it has yet to be confirmed. :( 

Archived