• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/14/2016 at 10:51 PM, jongski said:

@ronayJ @dalappleblush

That fan edit tho' :D  I admire those who can do digital artistry. Nice one. Also, I just notice Jin Se Yeon,  she's like female version of Soong Joon who' always paired somebody older or mature.. JSY is just better paired with mature actors considering that she's 20. She's got that face that is young and innocent but can also be mature so it belies the age.  I can def say I'm waiting for this drama! getting intrigue! and I like the pairing

Awww..... Glad to hear that, dear. Se Yeon indeed has that kind of vibe about her where it's not awkward to pair her opposite actors older than her. She's very leading lady material. :)

First of all, hello to all the new comers!!! :)

And hello also to my fellow shipmates from the shipwreck that was Doctor Stranger. Gah, just writing that drama down brings a lot of bittersweet memories.

I remember back in that thread, whenever I post something in favor of Jin Se Yeon or the Heartbeat/HoonHee couple, I get bombarded by the other crazy ship members. LOL. So immature and unbecoming; made me think if all of Kang Sora's fans were like them.

Anyway, let me list down the things I'm excited about this drama:

1. The OSTs. Of course. :D

2. The chemistry.

3. The plotline. Oh yeah!

4. Costumes. I LOVE hanbok. Please, OK Nyeo, wear beautiful hanboks, ok?

5. Lovey-dovey and angsty scenes. Hihihihihi.... All that pining and swoon-worthy scenes that'll turn us all into a pile of pink, blue and green cocktail of goo.

6. All edited, mash-up, photoshopped and cropped photos. Hohoho!!!

7. Jin Se Yeon playing yet another strong female character. :D

8. Goo Soo playing a powerful merchant. Bet he'll help Ok Nyeo climb up the social ladder. :)

9. Action scenes. Oh, yes!!! Yi-haa!!!

10. The sceneries. Historical dramas have most of the beautiful visuals on television. Perfect backdrop for all those angsty scenes. And a date between our OTP. LOLOLOL.

April, come quick, will yah!!!!!

:) :D;)

@dalappleblush I can't agree more! I'm so obsessed with this drama that I keep searching for new information about it LOL but since I can't find any I just kept watching Dong Yi instead. The osts in director Lee Byun Hoon's dramas are all so amazing I listen to them every day. XD. The sceneries are  daebak too I will forever remember the cliff scene in Dong Yi. The director really is skilled at bringing a story onto the screen - no wonder all of his dramas have high ratings.

I think Jin Se Yeon has chemistry with every actor she works with LOL. Her chemistry with Joo Won was amazing - It was through Bridal Mask that I got to know her as an actress. I hope there will be plenty of romance between Go Soo and her in the drama, since love stories set in historic times are almost always more exciting due to the life/death situations and fighting. I wonder if there'll be any kissing scenes LOL, since Yi San and Horse Doctor didn't have them but then Dong Yi and Hwajung do.

For the haters, I think I'd learned to ignore them throughout the years XD. For some reason, the actresses I tend to like almost always have a lot of haters. I think it's terrible how judgmental people can be just because they are hiding behind the computer screen. Even worse is that actresses tend to be judged more since most of the audience is female and they overlook their oppa's flaws and focus their wrath on the leading ladies ;( 

But I have faith in this drama since the director, screenwriter, cast and crew are all amazing! Looking forward to 2016! Fighting!

P.S. I think the airing date for this drama might be moved back since this week's episode for my daughter Geum Sa Wol did not air due to a soccer game :(

I hope they put in some female fighters!  Nothing better than a "swordswomen "lol 

If you guys are watching six flying dragons there's this swords women name yoon rang and omg I love her so much just because of that ,I really hope these female characters like that as well .I just love it when they're fighting and their hanbok is spinning around with them :lol: 

Omg!!! I think I just died and came back! Ahhh! I am soooo happy right now!!! Yesss! Thank you so much, @RoseM! You're awesome!

Omg, I need enlarged, HD pictures of Ko Soo! It's too small! But I guess this will do for now! It's better than nothing! Have been waiting for months! Ahhh, so exciting!

15 minutes ago, ymiss said:

Lol! Ko Soo's aging backward, @RoseM! The older he gets, the more good looking he is!

Yesterday night, I told my husband that if I ever have another son, I'm going to name him Ko Soo and my husband said he will divorce me if I do! Lol!

LMFAOOOOOOOO  

I remember when I was in high school and i was taking my parenting   class ,we had to take home one of those fake babies to care for and I named mine Dong yi,that was the first time I ever watched that drama and was very obsessed with it xD   ,I very much understand were you're coming from 

Kyahhhh Go Soo so handsome LOL...seeing his picture makes me fangirl. Jin Se Yeon's smile is lovely as always~ the cast members seem like they are getting along well ...

Hope we get pics of poster shoots soon...but these pics just made my day :D 

@RoseMI just read a Chinese article saying that Go Soo will play a character who appears to be playful?/not serious person on the outside but is actually a "figure of justice for the people" but then another translation also says his character is "cold" on the outside but helps the poor and needy. Anyways...his character seems to be unconventional LOL

Also Kim Mi sook will be playing Queen Munjeong, wife of King Junjong and acted as regent for her son Myeongjong until 1565. She was a good administrator and gave out nobles' land to the common people. Another interesting thing is that her name is Yoon, which is the same last name as the characters Go Soo and Kim Soo Yeon are playing...maybe they are all related somehow...idk just a theory.

Link to Chinese article:

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/高洙的2016年-檔期密集-014500928.html

I think he's most likely the nephew of the Queen....since Park Joo Mi is playing Jung NaJung who was a gisaeng concubine of Yoon Won Hyun(older brother of Queen who was later exiled by King Myeongjong, played by Jung Joon Ho ), so Go Soo is probably playing either the youngest brother or the son of the queen's oldest brother...

I've been looking into the Yoon family history and they seem to be involved in major political scandals lol...gonna be a fun drama 

Count me in as one of those anticipating The Flower in Prison!

I like dramas that take place during the Joseon era, and I look forward to a solid script and beautiful costumes that will be mind-blowing! ^^

Archived