• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ronayJ @RoseM

" woow, it seems like jsy stylist went to china aswell a couple days ago ,so she must be there too,they might just be filming in china ,the hengdian movie and television city"

I think it is just the drone operator who had gone to Hengdian World Studios (  横店影视城 ) in Dongyang, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China to get shots for outdoor location scene....if China is involve, then the cast will be acting at indoor set in Korea

I do know that Empress Ki did do a grand scene at the beginning & the end of the drama at Hengdian

You can do a side trip to Hengdian from Shanghai

Although there is no direct train or bus from Shanghai to Hendian. You may take the morning fast train D97 from Shanghai Hong Qiao Railway Station at 7:30am reaching Yiwu at 9:54am which is 36 km from Hengdian. At Yiwu, take Bus No. K805 to Jiangdong Coach station for Hengdian. Bus to hengdian depart every 15-25 mins

For bus: From Shanghai Coach Station (near the Shanghai Railway Station) to Dongyang (advice to take the 7:30am, journey is 4 hours). From Dongyang connect to a shuttle bus that leave every 15 mins to Hengdian

OB-NW087_0509cf_D_20110511131455.jpg

Full scale replica of the Forbidden City at Hengdian Studios

IU1TD9hbdbEr635960469018502161.jpg

Ok Nyeo Foster Father is going to be the comic relief

The boy is Cheon Dong ( 천둥 ) is the pickpocket that frequent Jeonokseo & acts as Ok Nyeo intelligence gathering team. I have been told that the actor is ShorryJ who sing hip hop for the group Mighty Mouth

Wow...Jin Se Yeon did go to China - Hengdian Studio

zhejiang_hengdian_world_studios.jpg?itok

The location is "Along the River during Qingming Festival" Admission is RMB95

This site is inspire by a famous Chinese painting "清明上河圖" (Qing Ming Shang He Tu) in which I personally have a replica copy

13590923801935101091.jpg

The Rainbow bridge which is the centre piece of the painting

On 4/12/2016 at 6:01 AM, RoseM said:

Video of interview, at the end of gosoo interview you can see a bts of filming looool 

Jsy - http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/829065#

Gosoo - http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/829066#

Thank you @RoseM

Here they are in YT, for those who can't access naver, or who have not watched any of the vids :) (pardon the duplication)

Spoiler

CR: MBC

(PS: At some later point/during its broadcast, will try to have most, if not all vids, engsubbed so we can all have a better appreciation of this (no doubt would be) wonderful drama in every sense - written, produced and performed. Must say a drama of this caliber doesn't come by often. Feeling so excited about it, like everyone else is. :P

EDIT: @seungshin Hey chingu... shouting out to you and hoping you will be watching this drama too, and perhaps add your 'meticulous magic of translation' at some point? I hope so. As you may well know, this will come on the heels of our current indulgence, The MC :) 

Isn't that the same location that was used on Empress Ki? That place is sure beautiful. I didn't know it was actually located in China, LOL. Poor me.

Anyway, just by looking at it and I can already imagine all the scenes that could take place there. My romantic side is kicking in like it's on steroid. LOLOLOL.

Just a few more weeks, guys, and this drama's upon us. :)

@djappleblush

Isn't that the same location that was used on Empress Ki? That place is sure beautiful. I didn't know it was actually located in China, LOL. Poor me.

Yes, the drama Empress Ki did use the Hengdian Studios

yuan.png

Scene taken from Empress Ki - This location is   "清明上河圖 (Along the River during Qing Ming Festival)

wow-it-just-blew-me-away-empress-ki-prod

Scene taken from Empress Ki - This location is " 明清王宫" (Palace of the Ming & Qing Dynasty). Admission RMB130. It is a 1:1 replica of the Beijing Forbidden City & built in 1998, is the largest section in Hengdian Studios

There is also new addition, a replica of the splendour of  Yuanmingyuan ( 圓明園 ) known to the world as the Old Summer Palace which was destroyed in 1860 by the British & French troops during the 2nd opium war, as the original now laid in ruins due to be completed in 2016

oldsummerpalacechina.jpg

Yuanmingyuan ( 圓明園 ) at Hengdian Studios

@ronayJ

hwanggyoha.png

Hwang Gyo Ha ( 황교하) played by Oh Nara ( 오나라 ) - Proprietor of Susuro Gibang...witness to Yoon Won Hyeong abandonment of Hong Mae & Yoon Tae Won for Jeong Nan Jeong....treats Yoon Tae Won like a son, able to wheel & deal in the political circles

Currently Oh Nara is playing Secretary Hwang in SBS drama "Come back Mister"

yoojonghoe.png

Yoo Jung Hoe ( 유종회 ) - played by Park Gil Su ( 박길수)  - Jeonokseo Chambong ( 참봉 9th rank officialdom)

He was in the drama Dong Yi (as Hwang Jung Gu -  황종구 far right of the picture below)

20100721203016801.jpeg

Archived