15 Celebrities and Their Favorite Perfumes and Colognes

Newsie

Have you ever stared at a photo of your bias and thought to yourself, “I wonder if he smells as good as he looks”? “Um, no,” you’re probably thinking. “That is so creepy. What even is wrong with you?” *crickets* Oh well! We’ve already compiled this list of favorite celebrity perfumes and colognes for you to […]

The post 15 Celebrities and Their Favorite Perfumes and Colognes appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Jo Malone is a huge seller with the celebrities it seems. I LOVED this article because smell is important to me. I want to go and smell these fragrances to see what D.O and Kim Soo Hyun smells like LOL!!!!!

You can get a freakin' candle for D.O's scent for as little as $60, the cologne is $140. KSH is only sporting about a $45 cologne...NICE!!! :D I love him even more now lol!!!

Guest vikimiki

Jo Malone is a huge seller with the celebrities it seems. I LOVED this article because smell is important to me. I want to go and smell these fragrances to see what D.O and Kim Soo Hyun smells like LOL!!!!!

Jo Malone is popular in Korea because their scents are very light and clean.

The most popular scent is probably Song Ji Hyo's — so many Korean women wear that, including HyunA and Sulli!

Guest vikimiki

Wow @ Jang Geun Suk lol. Everyone's tastes are so high end and his is just Bath and Body Works lol. I love it.

It's such a delicious scent though! He's smart for choosing something that smells nice and is cheap lol.

Archived