Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaiskloset

[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

Actually ep 15 showed an icrease in rating. As for the laat ep scoring 2.6%.. I'm not surprised because it was aired late at night. Even without competition that airing time is no good.. I was wondering if SBS had decided to air ep 16 next week without DOTS, the rating would have been much higher.. ( at least ep 2 managed to hit 7% lol)

anyway don't care about rating.. I'm happy about the ending.  It's just sad that with gitak sacrificing his whole life for the others even in Hong Nan body but stilll ended being forgotten and erased from everyone memories.

i'm glad that at least there will be a new beginning for the real Haejoon and Hong Nan. 

Anyway did Oh Yeon Seo attend the celebration party? There's no pic of her nor kim soo roo

2 hours ago, sweetbloom74 said:

[15-Apr-16][Allkpop]Rain presents a meaningful gift to all 170 cast and crew of 'Please Come Back Mister'

Following the end of the drama 'Please Come Back Mister', Rain presents a meaningful gift for the cast and crew. 

On April 14, the drama team gathered at a restaurant in Seoul. Rain then presented a surprise as he gave all 170 members a watch. Later it is revealed that 30% of the watch profit goes towards kids charity. 

Rain also shared a comment as he said, "I sincerely appreciate all the staff, director, writer, and actors who worked hard for the drama. It meant a lot to me."

How sweet!

source Allkpop

***Hi sweetbloom, thanks for sharing this here. That’s sweet of RAIN. I wonder what kind of watch it is. He’s awesome. What a generous man. Ever since I have never been disappointed in him! Thank you Rain & the cast for all your hard work in this awesome drama. It was really funny. And it’s a good drama after all. :P

Final thought...

1) i dont want to talk about rating, its so disappointed but the journey of these two ahjussies was amazing. So its okay, CMB has a special place on my heart.

2) there was no acting flaws. Even supporting actor/actress did their job well. One man to underline - Na suk chul, i really want to kill him. But, its relief he died!

3) CMB went opposite to 49 Days storyline. The traveler had a chance to remember her/his second journey in the world or forgot it, but CMB decided to erase the memory of the traveler's journey from the people around him/her.

4) unique love story. Cha Jae Guk really loved SYY. I want him to get back together, if the PD and writer want to make season 2. Da Hye nd JJH love and friendship, hope they will keep their friendship forever. 

5) talking about next season, there should be a love story for LHJ-oh yeon seo-JJH and oh yeon seo-choi seung jae. I do think my imagination going too wild.

6) all the peole are connected in many ways, even Choi seung jae seemed to be The Scheduler - Maya's Son.

7) This show has a good ending for me. All the problem had solved. There is no misunderstanding anymore. 

Such a good drama with no luck. But thank you verymuch for the PD staff writer and casts. You gave me an amazing show. Made me laugh and cry on the same times. Hope see your next show soon. And thanks for all my friends in this forum. Hope we will meet again in another thread. :grin:

The ending was kinf of a downer.  I mean we shouldn't be surprised since there's no way they could have stayed on earth.  The finale seemed a little rush.  It barely gave any closure to Gi-Tak's character.  I didn't like how he was erased from existence.  Why him but not Kim Young-soo?  I guesss you can say the last couple of minutes kinda salvaged it when the real Lee Hae Joon bump into the real Hong Nan.  I was disappointed that he didn't grab her butt. The part where she was digging her panties out of her butt was hilarious. 

Can someone explain to me the real Hong Nan?  Is Gi-Tak buried deep in that body or in heaven? 

I think the saddest part was Da-hye hugging Young-soo as he walked away and saying something like "you worked pretty hard".  She truly loved him and I think that's what he was wanting to hear from her in order to get closure.  Just kinda sad for her because she fell in love with Lee Hae Joon's body with young-soo in it and now the real Lee Hae Joon is going to get with the real Hong Nan. 

I didn't really understand the ending too well. I got some of it. But I am still confused. Would like to read a very complete recap of the last episode. Also, I thought it got much too violent at the end. 

1 minute ago, maddymappo said:

I didn't really understand the ending too well. I got some of it. But I am still confused. Would like to read a very complete recap of the last episode. Also, I thought it got much too violent at the end. 

What did you not understanbd?

2 minutes ago, nobuyukijohnson said:

What did you not understanbd?

Just about what happens to Da Hye and her daughter. Does she get together with the bio father of her daughter or he just remains friends with her? Why is she laughing in the elevator? Does she thinks they are playing let's pretend to not know each other and she thinks  its fun?  Is that Hong Nan look alike woman at the end really HGT? That doesn't make sense to me? A person doesn't reincarnate into a grown person - with parents and an entire life history? Who is she? All of those people at HGT's restaurant and his gang, how do they evolve and still know Song I Yeon?  Maybe I am over thinking it. 

22 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Just about what happens to Da Hye and her daughter  They continue living their life. Does she get together with the bio father of her daughter or he just remains friends with her? maybe, maybe not they didnt specify Why is she laughing in the elevator? Does she thinks they are playing let's pretend to not know each other and she thinks  its fun? I didnt pay attention to this part but i think she knows its not her husband anymore  Is that Hong Nan look alike woman at the end really HGT? Gi tak was reincarnated as her That doesn't make sense to me?  Why not the way this drama is it wold be really messed up if it wasnt  gi tak. Everyone else gets a happy ending gi tak should too.. A person doesn't reincarnate into a grown person - with parents and an entire life history? You assume time matters to beings who removed gi tak from existence. If they could completely erase him from existence why would it be impossible for them to do the reverse? Why cant they put him in his female form into existence complete with family ties and everything  Who is she? All of those people at HGT's restaurant and his gang, how do they evolve and still know Song I Yeon? Going thru their normal lives without gi tak they all eventually met her  Maybe I am over thinking it. you are completely overthinking it

Well thats my thoughts on it

19 minutes ago, maddymappo said:

Just about what happens to Da Hye and her daughter. Does she get together with the bio father of her daughter or he just remains friends with her? Why is she laughing in the elevator? Does she thinks they are playing let's pretend to not know each other and she thinks  its fun?  Is that Hong Nan look alike woman at the end really HGT? That doesn't make sense to me? A person doesn't reincarnate into a grown person - with parents and an entire life history? Who is she? All of those people at HGT's restaurant and his gang, how do they evolve and still know Song I Yeon?  Maybe I am over thinking it. 

all i can say is the DH knows that HJ in the elevator is the real HJ. She found out that HJ was her husband all along when he took all the carrots out of the  curry. thats why she ran to him and said something like "you did well today" like she would say to her husband whenever he came home from work. i don't think DH would go back to JH because DH told HJ that she wasnt willing to accept HJ into her life because she loved her husband. also JH met Hana and told him how much of an awesome dad Hana has and that he really admires HN's dad (Youngsu). hopefully this helps and for HN...im not sure as well..but sure seems like KT ha.

Love the ending and how the real Hae Joon met up with the woman whom Han Gi Tak was imaged from. I wish they had another episode for those two. Anyhow, wish the 2 will act together in a comedy drama. They are so funny with good chemistry together Rain and OYS. 

This is my own theory. hope it can help those who are confused.

1. Who is Hong Nan doppelganger? Is she related to Gi Tak? 

Yes, I think she is Gi Tak. This girl wasn't shown to be existed in the original timeline where Gi Tak exists. So, she probably only exists in the new timeline where Gi Tak doesn't exist. It's reasonable to assume that the non-existence of Gi Tak lead to several changes in this new timeline (more of the changes below). So, one of the changes that the non-existence of Gi Tak bring about is that this girl, who otherwise would not be born in the original timeline, was born in the new timeline. The soul assigned to this body is the soul which would otherwise be assigned to Gi Tak. Since he was never born in this timeline, the soul was assigned to this girl instead. There are enough hints being thrown that this girl is Gi Tak inside. The way she adjusts her dress etc. 

2. Yi Yeon's career?

In the original timeline, Yi Yeon was shown struggling to standing on her own feet and had difficulties relaunching her acting career after the divorce with Cha Jae Guk. It didn't help that Cha Jae Guk was out to sabotage her career. In the new timeline, she maintains her status as top actress. When the divorce with Jae Guk happened, it didn't struck her as hard as it was in the original timeline. So what causes the change? We can only guess. Maybe her relationship with Gi Tak in the original timeline caused her to yearn for a stable family life and thus she decided to scaling down her career after she get married. In the new timeline without the relationship with Gi Tak, Yi Yeon is a different person and she remains the top dog in the industry. Or maybe in the original timeline it was Cha Jae Guk who sabotaged Yi Yeon career post-divorce. In the new timeline without Gi Tak, Jae Guk maintains cordial relationship with Yi Yeon post-divorce and didn't set out to destroy her. 

p/s: I like Jae Guk in the new timeline. He is still a jerk but a nicer one. 

3. Why is Na Seok Cheol remains dead but Seung Jae alive?

In the original timeline, Seung Jae was badly wounded and probably wouldn't survive for long. In the new timeline he is doing ok and even begin to do the same job as Yi Yeon manager/bodyguard, only that he is perhaps a few months late compared to the original timeline, and he is also bringing Jegil with him along in the new timeline (Or is it Jegil has worked there even earlier than Seung Jae? it is not clear).  But Na Seok Cheol remains dying from the same "accident" even though the non-existence of Gi Tak supposedly change the dynamic in the triad completely and the incident outside Gi Tak's house which led to Na Seok Cheol death probably wouldn't have happen in the first place! Even if the similar incident still occurred, how  was Young Soo and Da Hye being able to beat Na Seok Cheol without Gi Tak's help? And even killing him? I have no answer for this. This is the classic "grandpa paradox", a common problem in time travel stories. If you travel to the past and kill you grandpa, you would not exist. But if you don't exist, you wouldn't be able to travel to the past and kill you grandpa, so you would still exist and you would still able to travel to the past and kill your grandpa...... 

That's it from me. You are welcome to disagree with me. 

@Rayner Yeo

Thanks for your explanations! I really like your theory for the first point, that Gi Tak's non-existence enabled the existence of Hong Nan, and these two people are the same soul with different lives. This makes me feel a lot better than my previous thought that Gi Tak's soul and spirit itself was gone forever!

I think it was Cha Jae Gook that sabotaged Yi Yeon's career post-divorce in the original timeline. Their divorce was probably really bitter and messy in the original timeline because for the entirety of their relationship he was always extremely jealous/slightly paranoid about Yi Yeon's love for Gi Tak (he even tested the paternity of their son). Once Gi Tak is removed from their lives, they probably divorced on much more amicable terms in the new timeline.

I didn't even notice the plothole that Seung Jae was able to live but Na Suk Chul still died once Gi Tak's existence was erased. Maybe it's possible that death is a fated thing? Perhaps Na Suk Chul was meant to die at that moment no matter what so even when the timeline changed, he was still killed off by the "greater forces" and his soul was retrieved to the afterlife (probably hell). That's how I would try to explain away the plot hole, lol. 

7 hours ago, maddymappo said:

Is that Hong Nan look alike woman at the end really HGT? That doesn't make sense to me? A person doesn't reincarnate into a grown person - with parents and an entire life history? Who is she? All of those people at HGT's restaurant and his gang, how do they evolve and still know Song I Yeon?  Maybe I am over thinking it. 

I like how the user above me explained it. Gi Tak's existence being erased from the timeline led to his soul being assigned to a different identity, in this case the Hong Nan look-alike. The Hong Nan look-alike did not exist in the original timeline in which Gi Tak existed (hence why Maya never mentioned her), but after Gi Tak's existence is erased, his existence is replaced by this woman's, and Gi Tak's soul is placed into her and lives her life.

For your second point, I too find it not very plausible that Song Yi Yeon still could have met Gi Tak's underlings without there ever being a Gi Tak. 

So the consensus is that Gi-Tak is really in the body of the real Hong Nan?  Does that mean he now likes men?  The theory about it being him does make sense since he stuck his butt out when he bumped into the real Lee Hae Joon and how he was messing with his panties because they were stuck in his butt. 

I know I sound like a wimp and mentioned this earlier but was I the only one that thought it was so sad when Da-hye hugged Young-Soo goodbye?  Why didn't she get a happy ending?  She struck out with Lee Hae Joon since he is likely to fall for the real Hong Nan. 

Yorobun, please help me,.... is SeungJae died or not? From the stabbed wound he should not make it..... but then who the new bodyguard and why YY seems to not recognize him if he is Seungjae?

good drama with good acting and good script... hope rain will pick the next drama as good as this drama for his next project and if possible acting together with oh yeon seo... they really good as drama couple

The key why hong nan still appear is when she falling down with suk chul , it should be her dead body still in there but there's only suk chul , i think the God drama erase all about hong nan and gitak but give another chance for gitak to life in different identity (as a woman) because he/she sacrifice her self to save a lot of people (YY,SJ,DH) , i think the writer and the director of this drama was so cool