[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

16 minutes ago, j_moon90 said:

@Kasmic @emme85 In that scene YY was talking to her son. I think it implied that the photo in SJ's phone is his mother's picture So Maya was his mother.

Really?? I hope so now if that's the case then Im all happy with that. But when the real HN was running pass SJ am I the only one rooting for him to grab her wrist to stop her or or chase after her.... DANG IT!!! I think Im cheering for the wrong couple. 

0c2c2d6791d1f9c1075e745d855b0876.png

I found this article link which says that your right: Read more - http://www.diodeo.com/news/view/1545457

It's a wrap.. its finished

l_2016041402000575200143371.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emme85
2 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Really?? I hope so now if that's the case then Im all happy with that. But when the real HN was running pass SJ am I the only one rooting for him to grab her wrist to stop her or or hase after her.... DANG IT!!! I think Im cheering for the wrong couple. 

I still hope that whatever it is (in my imagination of CBM 2), that SJ will finally be together with HN.. while DH get together with the real HJ.. hahaha

ANd about YY and CJG, I think there's no more angst between them since the's never 'Han Gi Tak' in their life.. so I think they're in a good relationship.. but I think they're still a divorced couple...

Wait, did Hong Nan really break the rule by revealing her identity resulting in Gi Tak's existence being erased? 

Because if so, that's really sad if you think about it. He can't be a part of any of his loved ones lives now, not even in their memories :(

Seems like most omhe team here today....Can't wait fr subs...am satisfy with the ending since earlier on we already knew the main reason of these ajussi comeback & in my case i already told myself that there're less chance of lovey dovey kind of thing (but until the end i still hoping fr SJ HN to be together..hahaha..poor that guy, always end up being single(watched him in pride and prejudice))...when their times up, at least they knw that all their beloved ppl will continue their life happily...

At least the real antagonist already being settled...

Guest emme85
3 minutes ago, cloudydreams said:

Wait, did Hong Nan really break the rule by revealing her identity resulting in Gi Tak's existence being erased? 

Because if so, that's really sad if you think about it. He can't be a part of any of his loved ones lives now, not even in their memories :(

She did... when she was hanging on the building, she asked HJ, 'take care of my sister'.. that's enough for DH to connect that HN is GT and calls her 'oppa'.. (I don't know how she thought that.. hahaha)

1 minute ago, purplestarz said:

Seems like most omhe team here today....Can't wait fr subs...am satisfy with the ending since earlier on we already knew the main reason of these ajussi comeback & in my case i already told myself that there're less chance of lovey dovey kind of thing (but until the end i still hoping fr SJ HN to be together..hahaha..poor that guy, always end up being single(watched him in pride and prejudice))...when their times up, at least they knw that all their beloved ppl will continue their life happily...

im okay it there was no lovey dovey story.hahaha. because it is really funny to watch HN and HJ. btw did oys really cut her hair? 

28 minutes ago, emme85 said:

@Kasmic unnie, I'm satisfied with the ending though.. ^^

I think I just need the subs to make it clearer...but Im glad your here to clarify it for me. Now the ending doesnt seem as sad or open as I thought it would be. Woah CBA season 2 hehehe! never say never. :joy: 

Wrap up party 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Guest emme85
11 minutes ago, purplestarz said:

OMHE family on CBM last episode!!

Yup.. I still stick with CBM since the beginning though I knew that the ending won't be a happy one (the leads won't be together), but the drama wasn't even mainly focusing on romantic relationships.. it's about family, friends, betrayal, love etc.. since it's not too much on love, I can accept the ending.. it's satisfying enough for me..

Only GT's life stories has been erased from everyone's memories (especially his sister) and it's a bit sad for me.. at least DH knew and met her brother! and I'm glad GT is the one who make all things better! with his sacrifice~

7 minutes ago, vinsensa said:

im okay it there was no lovey dovey story.hahaha. because it is really funny to watch HN and HJ. btw did oys really cut her hair? 

I was shocked to see OYS with short hair!! I like her long hair~~ but she still look lovely.. and I think yeah, she really cuts it~~ huhu

Did you know his a twin?

8a94da601f496d8b70de8079ac1fa99f.png

With his dad CJK

Spoiler

With his mother- SYY

Spoiler

The whole CBA crew

Spoiler

at wrap up with SJ 

Spoiler

and ogugu lil girl SHHHH!!! hahaha!

20 minutes ago, emme85 said:

She did... when she was hanging on the building, she asked HJ, 'take care of my sister'.. that's enough for DH to connect that HN is GT and calls her 'oppa'.. (I don't know how she thought that.. hahaha)

I find it is strange for her to jump to that conclusion as well. 

Why exactly did Gi Tak/Hong Nan reveal his identity anyways, he knew what the consequences were going to be :( Did he have any specific reasons for it? 

Ah this is so heartwrenching though, he had really close relationships with his underlings including Seung Jae, not to mention he sacrificed so much for Yi Yeon only for her to forget him. 

Guest emme85
10 minutes ago, cloudydreams said:

I find it is strange for her to jump to that conclusion as well. 

Why exactly did Gi Tak/Hong Nan reveal his identity anyways, he knew what the consequences were going to be :( Did he have any specific reasons for it? 

Ah this is so heartwrenching though, he had really close relationships with his underlings including Seung Jae, not to mention he sacrificed so much for Yi Yeon only for her to forget him

I think it's for YY's sake too.. since she won't feels hurt anymore.. u know, since she feels guilty for everything that happen to GT... :bawling:

One way is to make her forget about him.. it's sad for GT though~~~

Guest emme85

@Kasmic unnie!! the kids are cute!!

8a94da601f496d8b70de8079ac1fa99f.png

cr Kasmic

But both are male.. hehehe.. from the hashtags, Kim Kang Hoon is hyung.. he's the little bro... his name is Kim Joo Won.. hehe

[Fancam]16-04-14 Rain @ Come Back Mister Wrap up party

Credit sunny46800

watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEL6cu8SM3q/

re-up

zzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

--------------------------------------------

돌아와요 아저씨 OST (SBS TV 드라마)(2CD) (release on 4/28)

30000529274_700.jpg

돌아와요 아저씨 OST (SBS TV 드라마) 

2CD + Booklet 24P

DISC 1 

1.다시 – 노을 

2.Feel Alive – 탑독(ToppDogg) 

3.Feel Alive (Rap Ver.) – 탑독(ToppDogg) 

4.Moon Light – 손호영 

5.사랑이니까 – 에일리 

6.눈을 감아도 – 이현 

7.사랑의 슬픔 – 나윤권 

8.Uncle 

9.인생의 봄날 

10.천국기차 

11.Uncle K 

DISC 2 

1.그땐 – 호준(탑독) 

2.X-Out – 류지현 

3.너 – 상도, 호준(탑독) 

4.Two Faces – 김수연, 정슬기 

5.Falling in Love – 상도(탑독) 

6.단 하루라도 - 김수연 

7.Department Comic 

8.Han’s Life 

9.Armageddon 

10.Life Style 

11.Remembering you 

12.Heaven Tension 

가족간의 희로애락을 보여주고 있는 SBS수목드라마 ‘돌아와요 아저씨’의 OST 앨범이 발매된다. 

이번 ‘돌아와요 아저씨’ OST는 노을, 탑독, 손호영, 에일리, 이현, 나윤권, 류지현, 김수연, 정슬기 등 아름답고 호소력 있는 보이스를 가진 아티스트들이 대거 참여했다. 

첫 번째 OST로 공개된 ‘다시’는 늦겨울의 감성을 그대로 담은 발라드 곡으로 기타 사운드와 풍부한 오케스트라가 노을의 감미로운 보컬과 어우러져 환상적인 하모니를 선사하는 곡이다. 

‘필얼라이브’는 힙합 아이돌 그룹 ‘탑독’이 참여한 곡으로 극중 김수로와, 김수로에서 역송한 오연서의 메인 테마 곡으로 액션 씬 및 코미컬하고 긴박한 장면에서 삽입되어 많은 시청자들에게 큰 인상을 준 곡이다. 

GOD의 멤버 손호영이 참여한 ‘Moon Light’은 미디엄 템포의 발라드 곡으로 고급스러운 현악기 선율과 달빛아래 사랑하는 연인에 대한 그리움을 표현하는 곡으로 손호영의 달콤하고 사랑스러운 보이스가 곡의 돋보이는 곡이다. 

마 성의 가창력의 소유자 에일리가 참여한 ‘사랑이니까’는 사랑하는 사람에게 절실한 마음을 표현하는 곡으로 에일리의 애절하고 호소력 있는 목소리가 더해진 곡으로 가슴 시리고, 따뜻한 장면의 감정을 고조시키며 그간 많은 시청자들의 울고 웃게 한 곡이다. 

‘눈을 감아도’는 부드러운 어쿠스틱 기타와 아름다운 피아노 선율, 그리고 화려하면서도 절제된 오케스트라와 이현의 애절한 목소리가 더해져 완성도를 높인 곡이다. 

‘사랑의 슬픔’은 기존의 팝 발라드에 클래식 음악을 접목하여 웅장한 오케스트라 선율에 호소력 있는 보이스로 가창력을 인정받고 있는 나윤권이 시청자들의 눈물샘을 자극한 바 있다. 

‘X-Out’은 슬픈 피아노 선율과 감성적인 멜로디 라인이 돋보이는 곡으로 ‘류지현’의 성숙한 보이스가 곡의 감동을 배가시켜주고 있다. 
‘Two Faces’는 브라스 빅밴드 사운드에 일렉트로닉 사운드가 가미된 일렉트로닉 스윙의 곡으로 기존의 일반적인 미디엄 템포 곡과는 차별화 된 한편의 뮤지컬을 보는 느낌이 물씬 풍기는 듀엣곡이다. 

이 밖에도 ‘그땐’, ‘너’, ‘Falling in Love’, ‘단 하루라도’ 등 드라마 방영 중 공개되었던 OST Part 1부터 Part 8까지의 13곡과 극의 유쾌함과 긴장감, 애절함 등을 표현하는데 톡톡한 역할을 한 연주곡 10곡이 수록되었다. 

Archived