Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kaiskloset

[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

No episode tonight due to election coverage on the station.

I love Gitak house on the rooftop. I think it's the largest with the yard and beautiful compared to others that been featured before.

credit : pop!gasa

Ryu Ji Hyun – X-Out (Please Come Back Mister OST)

Nananana
It’s starting

Have you ever seen the eyes of a person in love?
You were warm in my heart
Your scent was like a blossomed flower
I hope for forever, I want your heart
Tonight that will never change
Hold my hand
An eternal love will start

In your scent that the wind carries
It feels like your warm heart will come
I waited for such a long time
My heart keeps racing, I feel like crying

Hold my hand

Seeing you smile at me
Makes my heart flutter again
I want to be with you

Hold my hand

Love is coming

So i saw the ig vid of HN running past SJ... Either SJ lost his memory or sees her lookalike :anguished:

And based on some other photos, seems like YY ends up getting back together or making up with CJG.. Imma be soooo upset if thats how the drama ends :angry:

On 4/9/2016 at 5:51 PM, Kasmic said:

Yes according to the recent articles we will get 2 eps back to back. Which Im so glad as I didnt want to wait another week for the finale ep. This drama deserves so much more recognition. Im so glad that the plot is getting so much better and I cant wait to see the ending. YAY! Im also free to recap @emme85 lets make a date? ;)

Unnie!! Are we still on a date tonight??? hehehehe

It's the last 2 episodes! I'll make sure to stick till the end! and thanks @Misstwilightfan1416 for the preview~~ finally!! I'm glad YS/HJ is still ok after the accident... and the secretary willing to help YS/HJ.. I wonder what's her real motive~

16-04-14 Come Back Mister Picture

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

1460593628-19-org.jpg

The international project is ready - please share the video

credit : Harudo11 - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

The video is completed to say thanks for SBS and cast & crew of "Come Back, Mister". We are very grateful to every participating international Cloud and hope that you all enjoy the video which can be seen here:

Please share it everywhere and feel free to upload it to your social surfaces to raise Rain's fame!

23 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Cover pic for OST 8- "Two Faces" and "Falling in Love"

Read more: http://www.newskorea.info/news/articleView.html?idxno=63214

Hi Kasmic, here's the audio of "Falling in Love" - :P

credit polarsbear77 / ratoka -  http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOUTksGZWis

"Please Come Back, Lee Honey" ending shot with Kim Soo-ro

photo713199.jpg

Lee Honey and Kim Soo-ro did their parts in "Please Come Back, Mister".

Actress Lee Honey posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "We worked hard overnight. The sun is up and we can't work anymore. It's over. Good work everyone!"

Lee Honey is posing in the picture with staff and Kim Soo-ro. At the same time, Lee Honey looks as beautiful as ever.

Meanwhile, SBS drama "Please Come Back, Mister" ends on the 14th with two back-to-back episodes.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

5 hours ago, emme85 said:

Unnie!! Are we still on a date tonight??? hehehehe

It's the last 2 episodes! I'll make sure to stick till the end! and thanks @Misstwilightfan1416 for the preview~~ finally!! I'm glad YS/HJ is still ok after the accident... and the secretary willing to help YS/HJ.. I wonder what's her real motive~

Yes its a date tonight Emme anyone else care to join us?? Im feeling quite evil tonight so pls my recaps will be so much diff  :naughty:

Thanks @willenette for the ost clip. Even though i dunno what the lyrics meab Im loving the osts. 

Thanks everyone for the updates too. Chat soon tonight. Dont forget its one hour earlier and back to back eps. Get all popcorn, coke, icecream, tissues soju bombs or anything else ready for tonights finale of CBA. :blush:

18 hours ago, adikkeluangman said:

No episode tonight due to election coverage on the station.

I love Gitak house on the rooftop. I think it's the largest with the yard and beautiful compared to others that been featured before.

Hi adikkeluangman, thanks for posting the reminder here - Ye, because there's a scheduling change for the broadcasts of Wednesday’s EPs of Goodbye Mr. Black & "Come Back, Ajusshi", which have been pushed to tonight, April 14 in favor of coverage of the National Assembly elections. The drama will air (2) EPs back-to-back instead.  "Come Back, Ajusshi" has opted to shift its hours forward by airing Episode 15 an hour earlier, with Episode 16 concluding the show’s run in the show’s normal timeslot. I don’t mind watching (2) episodes in a row..... :P

*** I honestly don’t know how this drama is going to wrap up, how it will turn out. Ahhh........(2) EPs left.....  Well, I'm excited for the ending. This show has flaws, it’s not perfect by any means but I thank the cast for giving me so much laugh. It’s both heartbreaking and fun at the same time in just 1EP! It entertains me. :P

Come Back, Ajusshi: Episode 14

comeback1400026.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/come-back-ajusshi-episode-14/

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi lolly84, here - :P

16-04-14 Come Back Mister Ep 15 & 16 Pireview

Credit SBSNOW / memo-rain

Thanks a lot chingu!^^

Topp Dogg's Sangdo to sing about 'Falling in Love' for 'Come Back Mister' OST Part 8!

Here comes another collaboration between SBS drama 'Come Back Mister' and Topp Dogg

This time, main vocalist Sangdo will be dedicating a solo track to Part 8 of the OST, titled "Falling in Love"! 

Even though 'Come Back Mister' will be coming to an end this week, the drama can continue to live with fans through it's numerous OSTs! 

source : allkpop