Wednesday, Apr. 6      
Descended From the Sun 13 KBS 33.5%
Goodbye Mr. Black 7 MBC 4.6%
Come Back, Ajusshi 13 SBS 2.8%
Thursday, Apr. 7      
Descended From the Sun 14 KBS 33.0%
Goodbye Mr. Black 8 MBC 3.4%
Come Back, Ajusshi 14 SBS 3.2%

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-apr-4-apr-10-2016/

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come Back, Ajusshi: Episode 13

by dramallama | April 11, 2016

CBA13-00043a.jpg

It’s a heartbreaking episode, but it’s the kind of heartbreak that awakens the soul(s). The transitory nature of our ajusshis’ re-existence hits home, and that further drives them to search for the essence of their return. As we learn more backstory, I found the title of the show resonating deeper, with the strong yearning for our beloved ajusshis to come back, even if it’s for just a moment.

EPISODE 13 RECAP

Source:http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/come-back-ajusshi-episode-13/

--------------------------------------------

TopStarNews Come Back Mister Drama Still

1460363889-43.jpg

***  I am enjoying "CBM" and I feel a little sad that it will complete its run soon. There were EPs that I didn't watch it live continuously because of lack of time but I should definitely marathon the show once I find time soon it's over & will wait for the DVD copy so, I could get my own copy. As I've said, it has its flaws but is definitely worth watching & I love RAIN enough. Sometimes I followed this drama by recaps.  And sometimes personally, I don't like the character Rain plays in CBA because he is overacting from my standard. However, I guess he overdoes it sometimes just for the sake of being comedic.  I like "Come Back Ajusshi!" It’s hilarious and touching all at the same time. This drama gives me a lot of laughs. :P

Drama Airing Schedule Changes for Wed April 13th Due to Korean Election Coverage

Politics remains a hot topic in South Korea even as Hallyu and entertainment is big business these days. Whenever there is a big election things either grind to a halt or the drama broadcast looks annoyingly marred with election results. Both are happening this Wednesday April 13th as the election for National Assembly candidates takes place in Korea. On KBS, Descendants of the Sun will air as scheduled and the results will be seen via a scrolling ticker on the bottom of the drama. SBS will preempt the penultimate episode of Please Come Back Ahjusshi and MBC will do the same for Goodbye Mr. Black. Ahjusshi’s last two episodes will air back-to-back on Thursday April 14th starting at 9 pm through 11 pm while Mr. Black’s two episodes will air that Thursday but from 10 pm to 12 pm. 

wanle.jpg

This is a good chance to check in with viewers of all three Wed-Thurs dramas – folks still watching Mr. Black and/or Ahjusshi have any updated opinions or thoughts to share. I still feel awful seeing how low ratings are for those two dramas, and much as I love DotS it’s certainly not well-written fare to the point as to merit record breaking ratings. I find the acting and confident execution of DotS to be its main selling point, so does Mr. Black or Ahjusshi have a good story to be worth a marathon afterwards?

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2016/04/11/drama-airing-schedule-changes-for-wed-april-13th-due-to-korean-election-coverage/

16-04-12 Come Back Mister PD Note_[돌아와요 아저씨] #15 드라무비: 잡힌 놈, 달린 놈, 구해줄 놈! 돌아와요 놈놈놈! (feat. 못난 놈)

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

1.jpg

16-04-12 Rain @ Come Back Mister Set

Credit SBS网络工作室 weibo / ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

#回来吧大叔#正在SBS拍摄中~即将进入大结局的#回来吧大叔#剧情究竟何从值得期待[爱你]看我们的#Rain郑智薰#精彩演技,欧巴休息时间也在对台词,为他的敬业精神点赞[good]期待本周成片[鲜花][鲜花]@Rain吧中国云官博 2韩国·sbs방송국

s3%2828%29.jpg

Spoiler

s4%2821%29.jpg

s1%2874%29.jpg

s2%2849%29.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

No episode tonight due to election coverage on the station.

I love Gitak house on the rooftop. I think it's the largest with the yard and beautiful compared to others that been featured before.

credit : pop!gasa

Ryu Ji Hyun – X-Out (Please Come Back Mister OST)

Nananana
It’s starting

Have you ever seen the eyes of a person in love?
You were warm in my heart
Your scent was like a blossomed flower
I hope for forever, I want your heart
Tonight that will never change
Hold my hand
An eternal love will start

In your scent that the wind carries
It feels like your warm heart will come
I waited for such a long time
My heart keeps racing, I feel like crying

Hold my hand

Seeing you smile at me
Makes my heart flutter again
I want to be with you

Hold my hand

Love is coming

So i saw the ig vid of HN running past SJ... Either SJ lost his memory or sees her lookalike :anguished:

And based on some other photos, seems like YY ends up getting back together or making up with CJG.. Imma be soooo upset if thats how the drama ends :angry:

Guest emme85
On 4/9/2016 at 5:51 PM, Kasmic said:

Yes according to the recent articles we will get 2 eps back to back. Which Im so glad as I didnt want to wait another week for the finale ep. This drama deserves so much more recognition. Im so glad that the plot is getting so much better and I cant wait to see the ending. YAY! Im also free to recap @emme85 lets make a date? ;)

Unnie!! Are we still on a date tonight??? hehehehe

It's the last 2 episodes! I'll make sure to stick till the end! and thanks @Misstwilightfan1416 for the preview~~ finally!! I'm glad YS/HJ is still ok after the accident... and the secretary willing to help YS/HJ.. I wonder what's her real motive~

16-04-14 Come Back Mister Picture

credit : ratoka - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

1460593628-19-org.jpg

The international project is ready - please share the video

credit : Harudo11 - http://rain-cloud.co.kr/

The video is completed to say thanks for SBS and cast & crew of "Come Back, Mister". We are very grateful to every participating international Cloud and hope that you all enjoy the video which can be seen here:

Please share it everywhere and feel free to upload it to your social surfaces to raise Rain's fame!

Archived