[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

On 4/20/2016 at 0:18 PM, bebe1989 said:

@Alexandra yeon seo so beautiful.. I never watch her previous project.. But cbm made me realize she indeed one of great actresses, not just beauty..

@bebe1989 Check-out OYS in "Shine or Go Crazy" w/ Jang Hyuk..great drama and Honey Lee is also in that as her rival. Also  she's a gorgeous chameleon that received 2014's K-Drama's Top Excellence, Actress Award for "Jang Bori is Here", while Kim Soo Hyun won  the Top Actors Award 4 "My Love from the Stars".. In 2012 she won "Best Actress for "Oh Ja Ryong is Coming (MBC)" and "Best New Actress" for "He Who Rolled In Unexpectedly (KBS")

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocmagma

@bebe1989 SYY's character is so sad. Being separated from his son just bcs of the scandal which is not even true, my heart really cannot take it. Yes I can see that CJG loves SYY but he did it wrong ways. That is not the way to teach your wife whom 10 years ago ran away with anor man. CJG should be supportive towards his wife. She left the entertainment industry for almost 10 years bcs of you CJG, and now you ruined her?

And this scene:

Cgaozf4UIAAcHHj.jpg:large

CgaozxgUsAEtRWQ.jpg:large

CgaozYyUUAAI-CI.jpg:large

SO SADDDDDD! How they were so close for a month and now they're like strangers. Reality so cruel :tears:

How I wish Sungjae will grab HHN's wrist rather than looking afar like that. His expression (in the picture) tells everything.

10 hours ago, Alexandra said:

@bebe1989 Check-out OYS in "Shine or Go Crazy" w/ Jang Hyuk..great drama and Honey Lee is also in that as her rival. Also  she's a gorgeous chameleon that received 2014's K-Drama's Top Excellence, Actress Award for "Jang Bori is Here", while Kim Soo Hyun won  the Top Actors Award 4 "My Love from the Stars".. In 2012 she won "Best Actress for "Oh Ja Ryong is Coming (MBC)" and "Best New Actress" for "He Who Rolled In Unexpectedly (KBS")

I already looking shine and go crazy, just view scenes. But i dont really like it the story.. Its better to watch "my husband got family" first later (since this drama got the highest rating for 58ep arround 49%-55% rating on korea). Oys but she just supporting actor there.. 

2 hours ago, chocmagma said:

@bebe1989 SYY's character is so sad. Being separated from his son just bcs of the scandal which is not even true, my heart really cannot take it. Yes I can see that CJG loves SYY but he did it wrong ways. That is not the way to teach your wife whom 10 years ago ran away with anor man. CJG should be supportive towards his wife. She left the entertainment industry for almost 10 years bcs of you CJG, and now you ruined her?

And this scene:

SO SADDDDDD! How they were so close for a month and now they're like strangers. Reality so cruel :tears:

How I wish Sungjae will grab HHN's wrist rather than looking afar like that. His expression (in the picture) tells everything.

The writer need to make SJ meet accidently at the scenes but she just pass him.. And i know the writer seems like love to ship SJ and HN.. Omo..

I think cjg was nice person, but his love toward yy too obsessive and over jealous..

also its not full of his fault, its look like the fault came to one person, the bad gangster. I forgot his name.. He made cjg angry, because the past of her wife.. So CJG think that yy didnt love him.. 

Guest chocmagma
On 4/22/2016 at 0:49 PM, bebe1989 said:

The writer need to make SJ meet accidently at the scenes but she just pass him.. And i know the writer seems like love to ship SJ and HN.. Omo..

I think cjg was nice person, but his love toward yy too obsessive and over jealous..

also its not full of his fault, its look like the fault came to one person, the bad gangster. I forgot his name.. He made cjg angry, because the past of her wife.. So CJG think that yy didnt love him.. 

I love HHN & SJ's relationship as well lol. They're so cute together! And seeing SJ trying to convince his heart that what he did towards HHN is out of loyalty, I cracked up. It's obvious he fell for her but he tried to calm himself by saying it's out of loyalty lol. We can see his jealousy everytime HHN's with LHJ and everytime HHN calls LHJ yeobo lmao xD

Bad gangster? Na Suk Chul you mean? Yeah he's so bad and thankfully he's dead at the end :rage:

9 hours ago, moekyunii said:

Excuse me does anyone know the instrument song in the please come back mister when rain do the sad scene?

Can you pls tell us the exact ep and minutes the instrumental song being played on? Maybe later I can check it for u :)

Hello all,

Sorry for resurrecting this dead thread. I am probably going to rewatch it in a few days and there is a question that I want to ask. 

Since this is comedy, is there any parody or making fun of Korean popular culture in this drama? I am not familiar with K-drama or K-pop so I might had missed it when I watched it for the first time. I think in ep 2 there is one scene that could be considered as making fun of k-drama when Gi Tak in his new body talks to Maya using the cellphone for the first time. She says something like "This is getting me crazy!" (at the same time instinctively making a womanly hand gesture). That is funny because "This is getting me crazy" is a line that is often used by female characters in k-drama (no idea whether real life Korean women talk like that lol). It's hilarious that after becoming a woman she instinctively talk like a stereotype k-drama female character while also making that hand gesture. 

Beside than that, is there any other  scene/dialogue which  is parodying/making fun of k-drama/k-pop? Thanks! 

@Mary Jainne this the thread for comeback mister. :) 

This drama just had bad timing ! 

Also Come back mister always got good reviews. i dont even find any bad comment about this drama. Because the plot and all actor doing their great job. 

@Rayner Yeo i dont think come back mister having parody scenes from other drama. 

This drama just hillarious, and original ! Perfect ! Hohoho..

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2016 at 7:10 AM, bebe1989 said:

@Mary Jainne this the thread for comeback mister. :) 

This drama just had bad timing ! 

Also Come back mister always got good reviews. i dont even find any bad comment about this drama. Because the plot and all actor doing their great job. 

@Rayner Yeo i dont think come back mister having parody scenes from other drama. 

This drama just hillarious, and original ! Perfect ! Hohoho..

agreed. if it wasn't for descendant of the sun (sorry if i got the name wrong), this would've been the drama everyone would have been talking about.

Archived