[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

"Please Come Back, Lee Honey" ending shot with Kim Soo-ro

photo713199.jpg

Lee Honey and Kim Soo-ro did their parts in "Please Come Back, Mister".

Actress Lee Honey posted a picture on her Instagram saying, "We worked hard overnight. The sun is up and we can't work anymore. It's over. Good work everyone!"

Lee Honey is posing in the picture with staff and Kim Soo-ro. At the same time, Lee Honey looks as beautiful as ever.

Meanwhile, SBS drama "Please Come Back, Mister" ends on the 14th with two back-to-back episodes.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, emme85 said:

Unnie!! Are we still on a date tonight??? hehehehe

It's the last 2 episodes! I'll make sure to stick till the end! and thanks @Misstwilightfan1416 for the preview~~ finally!! I'm glad YS/HJ is still ok after the accident... and the secretary willing to help YS/HJ.. I wonder what's her real motive~

Yes its a date tonight Emme anyone else care to join us?? Im feeling quite evil tonight so pls my recaps will be so much diff  :naughty:

Thanks @willenette for the ost clip. Even though i dunno what the lyrics meab Im loving the osts. 

Thanks everyone for the updates too. Chat soon tonight. Dont forget its one hour earlier and back to back eps. Get all popcorn, coke, icecream, tissues soju bombs or anything else ready for tonights finale of CBA. :blush:

18 hours ago, adikkeluangman said:

No episode tonight due to election coverage on the station.

I love Gitak house on the rooftop. I think it's the largest with the yard and beautiful compared to others that been featured before.

Hi adikkeluangman, thanks for posting the reminder here - Ye, because there's a scheduling change for the broadcasts of Wednesday’s EPs of Goodbye Mr. Black & "Come Back, Ajusshi", which have been pushed to tonight, April 14 in favor of coverage of the National Assembly elections. The drama will air (2) EPs back-to-back instead.  "Come Back, Ajusshi" has opted to shift its hours forward by airing Episode 15 an hour earlier, with Episode 16 concluding the show’s run in the show’s normal timeslot. I don’t mind watching (2) episodes in a row..... :P

*** I honestly don’t know how this drama is going to wrap up, how it will turn out. Ahhh........(2) EPs left.....  Well, I'm excited for the ending. This show has flaws, it’s not perfect by any means but I thank the cast for giving me so much laugh. It’s both heartbreaking and fun at the same time in just 1EP! It entertains me. :P

Come Back, Ajusshi: Episode 14

comeback1400026.jpg

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/come-back-ajusshi-episode-14/

Topp Dogg's Sangdo to sing about 'Falling in Love' for 'Come Back Mister' OST Part 8!

Here comes another collaboration between SBS drama 'Come Back Mister' and Topp Dogg

This time, main vocalist Sangdo will be dedicating a solo track to Part 8 of the OST, titled "Falling in Love"! 

Even though 'Come Back Mister' will be coming to an end this week, the drama can continue to live with fans through it's numerous OSTs! 

source : allkpop

Guest adikkeluangman

I thought it will air on regular time but the earlier episode on earlier time. Happy watching to everyone for this finale.

Guest emme85

HJ stands up even after he was ran over.. he wants to keep his promise to DH this time...

2KCPuex.jpg

Spoiler

3Wd9enh.jpgs4KYduI.jpg

He wipes his blood and goes to meet DH in the restaurant~

xmKsIr7.jpg

HJ thankful to DH for all their time and for treating him like a family..

Spoiler

w0urhp3.jpgSjAWPml.jpgzP8ynIB.jpg

He collapsed then..

KuwLA6j.jpg

Spoiler

GYhCihC.jpg

So Maya said that the way they go back is to die again??

GT/HN requests her to save him? to give more time? so he/she make a deal with Maya.. YS/HJ is saved~

Spoiler

8kuE8jl.jpg9Vpufi6.jpgC9Hb35n.jpgDgn56TH.jpgWCD3mEx.jpg

Spoiler

BKbfxMv.jpgYODknPg.jpgA6RVzQ2.jpg

@Kasmic @firebrand1120_stv unnie.. mian.. i can't do recap/screencap anymore.. hahaha.. i'll screencap anything i find interesting (as always) ^^

Guest emme85

So HN deals with Maya is that she gave her time to HJ so that he extends his time and shorten HN's...

So everyone thought that CJG who ordered to kill GT, when it was actually NSC who killed him first.. and blame it to CJG coz he got the recording of CJG angry seeing the pic of YY-GT hugging..

4iE5Vf6.jpg

Spoiler

f0HJZlY.jpgCUUulta.jpgWY1YDBw.jpgyoDrv3o.jpgvWB6yDI.jpg3gg1wTU.jpgSmG7wTQ.jpg

Im here @emme85 it started. BOO!!!! anyone else here YAH!!!

His Ok.awww the whole family is worried about him. 

6f96382f446f6f52f50292788cf80c19.png

767bdcff9245777365e8afe66d2602db.png

Oh his sooooo cute RAIN!!!! sorry just fangirling here :D

Oh scar face just revealed the sound clip with crazy bro admitting to wanting GT dead. Crazy bro tells her that he did have him killed. Nawww he felt bad seeing her heartbroken. There hope in him after all.

2e076d1d1c876444b9fffc1b32f29e67.png

As the ahjussi reviewing GT death HJ sees that HN time on earth is lesser than his. HN scarificed his time for HJ

1ea54d33aa352e5fc2908540e6a6a972.png

f6adb68a058f705dae0e9338286c5132.png

b20035d10cb65151d65fa89da65fb346.png

Guest emme85

DH found out that her bro is GT.. and dang! NSC heard it!!

QXXUCqk.jpg

Spoiler

c4ndl7f.jpglYmu1r7.jpgLfhUylj.jpg5KIdb8k.jpg

I'm laughing for epilogue!! they have became too accustomed on the island~

NUatsNQ.jpg

Even when there's a ship.. "It's too far.." :D

Spoiler

gsl2Uy0.jpg

Spoiler

tZDC0mi.jpgYHvDzWn.jpgILdujKL.jpgOzabS1z.jpg

There's small boat coming to them~ Finally they'll get back!

3wd3PSL.jpgnxAiqSH.jpg

Im going to fangirl again hahaha! crazy bro is voted out of the business... maybe not so crazy now are ya??

7a2f4980af2d69c95c13604480fc5fd3.png9b9cf67b0b1f8a341b77187e357236b4.png

Oh the real HJ is going to be back and finally gets rescued hahaha!

a0cbd2919c553218679e35c482331c2c.png

DH knows her bro is GT and scar face over hears it...RRRR scar face your here and in MC to why cant you "GET LOST!!"

Guest emme85

Last episode!!

DH says that she keep having the same dreaming.. and now knows that her bro is GT and her real name is HN..

kL6Gaky.jpg

GT/HN creating story telling DH that her brother (GT) wanted to see/miss his sister through her (GT/HN), so that he gave her name Han Hong Nan.. and DH teared up asking about GT's death...

Spoiler

ms0J0GX.jpgFPgvyBO.jpgNmwjDoa.jpg

The evil guy is listening!

DxRzD9y.jpg

Archived