Rain and Kang Sora Casted for Romantic Comedy Drama

Newsie

Actors Rain and Kang Sora have chosen ” Hello My Precious Person” (working title) as their comeback drama. A drama insider revealed, “Kang Sora, who had been deliberating over her comeback project has chosen ‘Hello My Precious Person’ and is currently preparing for it. You can look forward to her cheerful romantic comedy with Rain.” […]

The post Rain and Kang Sora Casted for Romantic Comedy Drama appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

finally a drama where Rain can be comical like in Full House. His last drama with Krystal was SOOOOO BADDDDD. And Kang Sora didn't get to shine that much in Warm and Cozy either, I feel like people expected so much more from her after seeing how well she did is Misaeng. I'm excited to see these two together!

finally a drama where Rain can be comical like in Full House. His last drama with Krystal was SOOOOO BADDDDD. And Kang Sora didn't get to shine that much in Warm and Cozy either, I feel like people expected so much more from her after seeing how well she did is Misaeng. I'm excited to see these two together!

totally my thoughts! gosh I am glad to actually read that krystal and rain's drama was soooooooo baaaadd!!! hated it ! truly!

im so damn excited my precios KSR is so back!!!!!

she is precious to me too!! I just loved her since the movie ...mmmm I forgot the title but she used to play the young version of a woman. they were a group of girls , close friendship, and they meet again at one of their friend's funeral!! she was totally cool!

Archived