[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guys, it's been such a long time since I was spazzing here but like many of you I couldn't resist :D The news were too good to not be savoured here.

Here's something I found on Pannchoa : 

http://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2017/08/enter-talk-crazy-did-you-see-hyeri-and.html?m=1

So basically Hyeri and Ryu Jun-Yeol held hands out of habit, but quickly linked arms to not be obvious/cover up :D In the comments, someone posted a similiar GIF of Goo Hye-Sun and Ahn Jae-Hyun. They did the same thing (held hands but once they realised their mistake, Goo Hye-Sun quickly linked arms).

This is so adorable and I had been blind to those signs. Now I can finally watch the last two episodes of the drama ^^

• Like 10

Helllo Yeolri shippers..it's been a long time since my last visit to this thread. 

First of all, congrats to JunYeol & Hyeri :wub::wub: 

the confirmation that we've been waiting for (almost) 2 years is here! I hope this news didn't burden them and they can date with ease (since many fans love them too). When the news broke I was working and couldn't concentrate at all, so i just browsed TL and liked all yeolri things, hahaha...

EoNamRyu FTW!! MANSEEE!!!

• Like 9

Logging in here after a long long time just to celebrate this amazing news. When I first read it I was breathless for a moment. This is the happiest news in recent times. I am over the moon, smiling wide, and wishing the best for our Yeolri couple.

Congratulations!! our couple is real :heart::heart:

The journey to this moment has been truly wonderful, we could read the hints, see the depth of their moments together, their special friendship and their influence on each other, but just like our couple who took their own time in knowing each other and graduated from friends to lovers, we were calm and waited for them to announce it. I keep going back to see their lakeside date pictures cz they are so so cute and natural with each other. I wish they enjoy a long life together and give us many happy moments. 

#EoNamRyu forever 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, mojobobo said:

*crawls out of cave and runs around waving pom poms* :wub::wub::wub:

Chingus , 

come all here we need to give each other a big huge group hug . 

After all these tears and analyses we just proved that heart Does not need logical analyses and proofs . It's that special feeling you get when you see two sets of eyes seeing each other .

the person I want to hug the most is the guy who casted R JY as JUNGHWAN . 

He found an amazing actor and guy.

@allythefangirl

Eonamryu means he is the husband or something like this I don't know the exact meaning and back then when R88 was airing Korean fans used this name to show that JUNGHWAN was the final choice . So all us who belong to team JUNGHWAN we are called eonamryu. Also if you see some of us under our avi we have the blue hearts and the name eonamryu. It's all of us who participated in soompi s last year s shipper contest .because we won in this contest for s year we have this name under the avatar with the hearts . 

Chingus,

If I do any mistake above please correct me . 

@MrsSoJiSub hey girl where are? 

I still remember your last posts . Reading those comments and crying for hours . 

• Like 12

You guys right! Its time to watch the last 2 episodes!, I love the reply 1988 gang, and it hurts me when im starting to feel hate to taek and dukseon on the last 2 eps, the good thing is we still have Hyeri, the real one and ryu jun yeol got her!! Im really happy for them!

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

Chingus , 

come all here we need to give each other a big huge group hug . 

After all these tears and analyses we just proved that heart Does not need logical analyses and proofs . It's that special feeling you get when you see two sets of eyes seeing each other .

the person I want to hug the most is the guy who caster RJY as JUNGHWAN . 

He found an amazing actor and guy.

@allythefangirl

Eonamryu means he is the husband or something like this I don't know the exact meaning and back then when R88 was airing Korean fans used this name to show that JUNGHWAN was the final choice . So all us who belong to team JUNGHWAN we are called eonamryu. Also if you see some of us under our avi we have the blue hearts and the name eonamryu. It's all of us who participated in soompi s last year s shipper contest .because we won in this contest for s year we have this name under the avatar with the hearts . 

Chingus,

If I do any mistake above please correct me . 

Thanks!!! 

• Like 4

img%5D

Ain't this gif precious??!!! Reminds me of AhnGoo moments before their wedding bell news..... 
Okay, okay....slow it down!! 

I can't slow down.... today is going to be a such a difficult day at work (for me, anyways).

Enjoy!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, misshoggy said:

img%5D

Ain't this gif precious??!!! Reminds me of AhnGoo moments before their wedding bell news..... 
Okay, okay....slow it down!! 

I can't slow down.... today is going to be a such a difficult day at work (for me, anyways).

Enjoy!

You are not alone!! I have a very important report that I have to turn in and i'm to  excited to think about it!!! 

• Like 3

Where's @MrsSoJiSub ?????
It's been a long time since I read her post here in soompi (admittely I was not here for quite sometimes too ^_^).
I thing she would be so happy hearing the news.
I still remember all her drunken talk after the drama end, and her crying a river watching RYJ's first Vlive :D.

Girl, we got happy news here ^____^

@parkangel group hugs :D

• Like 8

Oh i cant get enough of this news now...done with the last 2 episode. 

I always think that Hyeri fell to RJY first, or maybe shes very fond to him,  when she said in an interview that "He taught me the best" her expression and seriousness say it all. She will stand at the side of RJY whatever happen.

they both deserved each other! Group hug everyone!

• Like 8

Its been a long time... im so happy for this news.. our ship rise!! Wonderfull couple.. up until now i cant manage myself to watch the last to episode coz i was being so upset upon reading some spoiler that she didnt end up with junghwan.. i remember i cried so much and i feel so weak for almost a week.. i killed the writer and producer a million times in my mind..  upon seeing this news i feel so great and so happy for even its not junghwan in reply 1988 ender.. hell yeah its them in reality... maybe now i could try to make myself watch the last 2 episode... 

Grouphug everyone..

• Like 7

A little throwback...Entertainment Weekly interview :))

WHAT KIND OF WOMEN DO YOU LIKE?

ezgif-4-da2d4e9612.gif

WHAT HE IS LIKE AS A BOYFRIEND

ezgif-4-ebf50a143f.gif

ACTRESS HE WANTS TO WORK WITH

ezgif-4-a7f9a06021.gif

SPONGEBOB = HYERI HAHAHA

ezgif-4-e0b421b00b.gif

A YEAR LATE? OR NOT? HEHE

ezgif-4-e39bae8242.gif

ADIOS!! HAHAHA

• Like 12

Omg I m #teamjunghwan. I couldn't finish reply 1988 since ep 17 because it was so heartbreaking. When the final ep aired I waited to the last 5 minute of the ep hoping a plot twist of the real husband but it didn't happen :((( BUT my couple ship is sailing now. IM SO HAPPY!!! FInally I can continue my unfinished eps with ease

• Like 4

Hey Chingus !!!

So so so happy like all of you. The news made my day :)

Congrats to them first of all. May they be happy together. It is nice to see the photos of them being all cute and touchy with each other in all the photos found here and elsewhere! 

I have not seen @MrsSoJiSub in a while. Last time was in the "Tomorrow with you" thread. 

ETA: I also want to see @misshoggy here!!! I know you have lost your password but cannot you get it back somehow?...

• Like 4

Damn don't know why but cant sign on w/ other account, but it's me tenilove! 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has happened! Finalfreakingly!!!!!!!!!! Let's party it up like it's 1994!!!!! Woot! Woot!:bawling::kiss:

We love you our beautiful Yeolri!!!! We wish you nothing but the best and many blessings! Bless you both! Please keep strong and united! We are here for you!  :love:

• Like 11

12 hours ago, dramalala said:

Anyway I don't see @tenilove97 yet, the one who used to give hope to this thread hahaha. Are you ok dear? B)

Here! LOL timezones, but yeah when I heard, had trouble breathing! :lol:

BTW, will the title of this thread be changed?:D

Edited by LourdesS
  • Like 3