[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest beastrbae

Awesome! Thanks for creating this shipping thread :) I was previously in Team Chilbong in the last instalment of the Reply series (T_T) Deok Sun's interactions with all the boys are really cute. I especially liked it when Jung Hwan said his friends were crazy due to their drunkness because they all agreed Deok Sun was getting cuter these days xD

This season brings all the contenders to a level playing field since they've all known each other since young and live so close by aswell. Am excited how the friendship and romance will all pan out.

Also, although Jung Hwan is in a bickering relationship with Deok Sun, it doesn't remind me so much of Trash and Najung's relationship as Jung Hwan is more mild since he's more quiet and keeps to himself. And a big YES to Kim Joo Hyuk playing the hubby, love that guy from 2D1N.

viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4ed36a379&no=2

I can't believe it's been only 2 eps and I'm already shipping, but c'mon! How can't I?

They're just TOO CUTE together! Jung Hwan fighting !!! :D 

viewimage.php?id=29afd12be4ed36a379&no=2

Edited by svl93

Guest beastrbae

@svl93 Hi! May I know which part or episode that train station gif was from? I must have missed it seeing that I watched it live last week :X

And yay, can't wait, just several hours more and we get ep 3!

Welome me gaesss...

This is my first post in soompi. Honestly I've been silent lurker at every forum in Soompi. And i choose this forum to make my first post because i love Reply series and I make decision to be team Junghwan

I hope this season there's no shipper war like Reply 1994 although I was previously in Team Chilbong. LOL

But if there is shipper war, Im glad we have this forum so we can make this as a bunker to discuss our strategy.LOL

I"m sorry for my random talk. Hopefully our ship will sail smoothly....

• Like 7

Guest beastrbae

Welome me gaesss...

This is my first post in soompi. Honestly I've been silent lurker at every forum in Soompi. And i choose this forum to make my first post because i love Reply series and I make decision to be team Junghwan

I hope this season there's no shipper war like Reply 1994 although I was previously in Team Chilbong. LOL

But if there is shipper war, Im glad we have this forum so we can make this as a bunker to discuss our strategy.LOL

I"m sorry for my random talk. Hopefully our ship will sail smoothly....

Welcome welcome!! Is that Park Seo Joon in your avatar? <3 I just created my account too and decide to join here to seek solace after She Was Pretty ended (with an awesome fairy tale ending at that) T_T Sorry for being off topic.

Anyone else watched the racing video tvn released today? I wonder if it's of any significance.

@beastrbae Yeahhh he is Park Seo Joon. I like him recently because of She Was Pretty. When everyone adore ShinHyuk my love goes to Sung Joon. LOL

And it is repetaed again at this Reply Series.

When everyone like Sunwoo I'm stuck with The quite yet cute nor cool Junghwan (What am i talking about??)

My fault.. OMG...

I hope I will not get heart attack at the end of this series... LOL

Edited by bontovi
  • Like 2

Guest beastrbae
On November 13, 2015 at 4:04 AM, bontovi said:

@beastrbae Yeahhh he is Park Seo Joon. I like him recently because of She Was Pretty. When everyone adore ShinHyuk my love goes to Sung Joon. LOL

When everyone like Sunwoo I'm stuck with The quite yet cute nor cool Junghwan (What am i talking about??)

My fault.. OMG...

Omg, same here! Looks like we have the same preference, from Reply 94' to She Was Pretty to Reply 88'! I wasn't really feeling Shin Hyuk to be honest.. So Sung Joon got all my attention.

On November 13, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Adwina Oltariani said:

I really hope our ship will sail smoothly.. even Hye Ri shares more chemistry off-screen with Ryu Jun yeol rather than with other castmates.. love how he keeps teasing her.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Those videos and stills! :wub: They look pretty chummy together irl hehehe. Can't wait for ep3 where Jung Hwan supposedly saves Deok Sun from getting lost.

My fault.. OMG...

Omg, same here! Looks like we have the same preference, from Reply 94' to She Was Pretty to Reply 88'! I wasn't really feeling Shin Hyuk to be honest.. So Sung Joon got all my attention.

Park Seo Joon fan here.. hehe same as me! I love Sung Joon with all of his flaws, and Park Seo Joon can act way better than Siwon, and PSJ makes me feel for Sung Joon so much! so I dont get second lead syndrome in that drama,, hehe!

• Like 2

Guest beastrbae
Park Seo Joon fan here.. hehe same as me! I love Sung Joon with all of his flaws, and Park Seo Joon can act way better than Siwon, and PSJ makes me feel for Sung Joon so much! so I dont get second lead syndrome in that drama,, hehe!

I could see from your avatar! ;) High-5! So glad to be on this ship with you guys. So far it looks like those who like Park Seo Joon is skewed to like Jung Hwan here hahah..

@beastrbae I think it's from episode 3 because it's not from previous eps and wasn't even in the preview, so :)

@bontovi you're very much welcome!!! Another Park Seo Joon fan here!! :D