[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH :heart: Jun yeolie oppa....so cute aahahaha he went around throwing heat packs at everybody lololol. And Hyeri and him are too funny look at her face when he gave her the heat pack lololol. The rest of the cast are also too cute. Bogummie and Hyeri are so cute too kekekeke.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, HwanSunny said:

It so funny, JY feeding Hyeri then he also feeding PBG, but Hyeri seem upset and she open her mouth again :blush:

She is SO CUTE. I need a gif of her opening her mouth HAHAHA.

I love how the whole cast is comfortable with each other. THEY'RE SO CUTE. fjkdsjksfdkjfjndskd

• Like 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLiJGarvhws  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC4tIEWakhc  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_eBe9gS1G0  Three MV in one day. Please watch <3 #Reply1988

Did alot of MVs with the OST for this couple! <3 OMG I'LL WAIT FOR THE BTS VIDEO

watch?v=GLiJGarvhws

<3

PLEASE WATCH THE MV I'VE JUST MADE <3

• Like 10

@honeywell It's not asking too much at all. It's what should happen in order for the story to keep progressing and not feel stuck and stale. We need to move on from the sad pit bull faze and get into the what comes next am I really going to let this girl go and continue feeling this way? Does she even like him? Should I tell her? Has he told her of his feelings? Like Junghwan is going to have to s**t or get off the pot. As in he needs to either pursue her or really reject and let her go and we get to the next phase of things. There is still so much yet to be done. We cannot afford to spend another near four hours stuck in the same place we were last week. But, I am putting the cart before the horse. The episode hasn't aired yet and for all we know Junghwan and Deok Sun elope, LOL. I shall wait and see before I tell the writers how I really feel.

That BTS :D But now I'm kind of upset too. They can be this cute and adorkable with one another...why you no let that shine on screen writers!!!! I look forward to seeing some adorableness in their hopefully near future dating lives. Can you imagine Deok Sun begging her way into being feed, and Junghwan just places her spoon in her open mouth LOL. I really enjoy the comrade of the whole cast and I'm anticipating Friday's ep even more now.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Gahaha what are they doing

3554673719_3de6cb88_zpsi7ay6oid.gif

LOL it looks like Bogummy is removing RJY's hands very subtly, like "don't DO that. what are you two doing"

hahaha

9 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

kyaaaaaaa....!!!

tumblr_nzhe9pNaA51t0acxpo4_500.gif?

tumblr_nzhe9pNaA51t0acxpo3_500.gif

jung hwan smiling there!!!!! me : *dies*

Let's give it up for @alleverything for making these gifs <3333

• Like 11

58 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

That BTS :D But now I'm kind of upset too. They can be this cute and adorkable with one another...why you no let that shine on screen writers!!!! I look forward to seeing some adorableness in their hopefully near future dating lives. Can you imagine Deok Sun begging her way into being feed, and Junghwan just places her spoon in her open mouth LOL. I really enjoy the comrade of the whole cast and I'm anticipating Friday's ep even more now.

I can't WAIT to see them act all cute ON the show fkjdkfjkdfjkdfkdf. Amirite??

(It's gonna happen)

It's almost Friday you guyssss. I hope everybody's having a great week. *hugsss*

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wissyyyyy said:

*KYAAAAAAA*

i wanna scream too....but when the 1st time i played that BTS, my mom beside me so i must hold my scream (i know my mom already thought me crazy because i spent my mean time in front of laptop...scream and laugh alone like crazy)..then i replay it for countless time when my mom away

Yeah agree with @mojobobo maybe its the best BTS.......we can see all whole squad and RJY appear so many time...They are so cute together..

I thought RJY just feed HR, but he also fees PBG too...and the caption say : junyeol give food to baby birds (so HR and PBG is baby birds and RJY is mama birds?)hahahahahahaha.... and i didnt notice that HR make the heart sign before RJY small heart sign when 1st time played it. Just curious what RHY say to RJY and LDH after she said RJY is 30 yo, LDH is 31 y.o, ah really.... (what the means of chil obsseo?)

Glad to see their smile though they must be tired too (must be hard for them to did this live filming in that cold weather). The staffs, actors and actress really did a good job........고생했다.....화이팅!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

I can't WAIT to see them act all cute ON the show fkjdkfjkdfjkdfkdf. Amirite??

(It's gonna happen)

It's almost Friday you guyssss. I hope everybody's having a great week. *hugsss*

yeahh,,let them act cute on screen too..i want see JH and DS having first date as a couple please..

i m so happy with the BTS..lets have group hugs everyone..

happy 80 pages guys!!

3767445-ibbpfnbajnxrly.gif

• Like 10