[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

what should i do with my heart.. i want JH with DS, but many of clue that the future husband is TK (about smoking). but i still believe that JH is the husband, the future husband just like JH. and i want to believe that doll theory colours, JH is green.. i;m sure about this, because when DS know SW like BR, yellow doll just lied and green yellow stare at the yellow doll.. only JH know this in that ep.. and un the last ep, green doll and yellow doll stare each other, i think they realise about each other feeling. i am so sad when the other shipper believe that TK is green when they tailed little thing, what is this.. i know the colour is not sure about who's the husband, but i still want to believe the doll

i hope the pd and sw should make this clear ebough, that JH is also smoking (even i didin't like this) and make more screentime for both of them..please don't hold back yourself. i know TK is such a cutie puppy, and have a cute smile.. but thats it. i really hope in the scene when DS have to neet the flasher, JH follow, not TK, he will hit that ajuhssi, "jugullae?" what such a reaction!! TK just standing there, and say "Your good DS", if man love woman, i think that not the right action he should do..

and about top 5.. so much scene that i en DScouldn;t to choose,, really falling in love with them

1. bus scene OF COURSE, all of BUS SCENE in this drama I LOVE it

2. bed SCENE.. KYAAAAA!!!! i just hold my breath in that scene, my heart flutter in this scene than SW/BR kiss scene

3. when DS joking with kim sajang hahaha.. and JH like shyly meaooww... the smile.. AOWW

4. when DS know JH read erotics novel.. their expression...

5. when all of kim and song family eating out.. such a happy family they are

• Like 2

@maya novitasari The clues does not matter. The production staff can overturn any clue they lay on by adding it into/removing it from the character in the remaining episodes(8 more episodes). Junghwan having way more moments with DeoksunSooyeon than Taek had with DeoksunSooyeon in the past 12 episodes is the most obvious hint that Junghwan will be the husband. 

If the production wants to make Taek the husband they wouldn't make DeoksunSooyeon the only character that plays along with Junghwan Dad. The purpose of DeoksunSooyeon having fun with Junghwan Dad is to show that DeoksunSooyeon is the perfect daughter-in-law for the Kim familyB).

• Like 6

2 more days.. yeah I hope there will be a kiss scene too this week! (since R94 had a kiss scene too in ep13 as well.. hehe)

Friday is going to be the best day ever! Besides Reply 1988, I'm looking forward to new Star Wars movie as well.. so in the afternoon, I watch SW in cinema, and at night, I'll watch Reply 1988 ep13.. hahahaaa I'm going to have the best day everrr cant wait!!

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast oh, I see.. thanks for explaining :)

• Like 3

I strongly believe that DS and JH will end up together. Otherwise, why the body contact in episode 3?

And, the present hubby of DS looks like an older version of JH.  

One complaint about this show, the romantic scenes between them is almost nil.

I mean, you can feel the heavy chemistry, but in just a scene or two in an episode.

Reply 1997 had more sizzling scenes..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mojobobo said:

I'm just wondering if DS will keep same hairstyle when she grows up??? But then using a wig also would be weird hahaha! SW will have shorter hair right? I saw a photo of him, Bogummy and Dohee but wasnt sure if this is a old or new photo...

I think that was an old photo...GKP, PBG and Dohee are together in a drama before..He was just wearing a wig, i think..based on this photo..

20141104165100990.jpg

• Like 1

Guest wizengamot

@maya novitasari personally, i don;t bother with the color theory. Reply series is not really the CSI version of husband hunting. We don't really have to turn the whole street up side down, investigating what color is who. As it had already been stated, it was kind of obvious...

1. the clues (the way the future hubby bickers with DS, future hubby knows DS was (indirectly) dumped by SW on the first day of snow, although we didn't see JH smoke but there's a possibility that the cigarettes his mom has was confiscated from him since we didn;t really see her mom smoke it herself)

2. the family interactions

3. the screen time

4. who Deok Sun likes now (because I don;t believe that these writers would make DS like SW, then JH, then Taek? Seriously, I don;t think they'll make DS character likes/have a crush on 3 out 4 of her bffs)

so don't stress yourself. it's definitely JH

- - - - - O - - - - - 

anyways,more of Deok Sun's interactions with the Kims aka (future in-laws)

When Deok Sun was asked to deliver food to the Kims, and mom offered her to have dinner there

Reply%201988%2012_1216549_zpsz17ievul.jp

Reply%201988%2012_1225157_zps3xrcxk20.jp

(mom, preparing food for Deok Sun while Deok Sun was exchanging gag jokes with dad)

LOL at Jung Bong. Just how far does Deok Sun exactly live from them?!!! like one staircase apart hahaha!!!

Reply%201988%2012_1419251_zpsjsjurmnz.jp

Reply%201988%2012_1420519_zpsalrs3duu.jp

Chingudeul , no fret !The biggest and the crucial 'husband hunt' clue is DeokSun a.k.a Soo yeonnie !   The answer lies within her feelings and budding love/affection. PD/Writer - nim can troll us with any damn props and situations , just follow DS's path and the husband ( Ahem...JH...) shall be revealed. Who would know this better than a  scarred Chilbongie shipper :P

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

okay so, I saw this in Hancinema; although I was more interested in the survey/ or what people has to say, I noticed something. Well, why would Hancinema lines RJY with SIG and JW if he's not the husband for Reply 1988 because we all know that SIG is Reply 1997 hubby and JW is Reply 1994 hubby, right? So RJY being lined up with them only means that he's the hubby representative of 1988 hahahaha!!!

http://www.hancinema.net/seo-in-guk-jeong-woo-and-ryu-jun-yeol-who-s-your-ideal-type--88555.html

but answering the survey, I think I like Jung Hwan's character most out of all the Reply series hubbies. I love SIG (his singing voice and his dramas are just daebak, his drama IRY is where I first saw PBG), I don;t know much about JW, I didn't even watch Reply 1994 but the series character wise, if i am the wife and i get to pick out of these three, i'll pick Jung Hwan. 

yess onamryu.. ochapi nampyeoneun ryu jun yeol.. hahha.. thanks.. my heart is calming down now.. i just want watch the drama in relax mode on..  my heart is also hurt when JH heart..  ryu jun yeol is such a good actor..

45 hours till ep 13,, my sinjang dugeun dugeun...:heart:

i am going crazy. my day is only focus in reply, always rewatch every episode,, a week is very long

Edited by maya novitasari
  • Like 6

I love, love, love the scene where Deok Nightengale is attending to Sunwoo and Junghwan is there to supervise. When she tells him to leave and he's all "what will you two do when I'm gone" rotflmao. He was so cute having that internal freak out of all that could happen when he's not there. It cracks me up to think some part of him had the idea that Deok N would take the opportunity to seduce and ravage Sunwoo since he can't resist/fight due to his leg. The way he continues to drinks his banana milk after is pure gold.

Another scene I really enjoy is when Junghwan calls Deok Sun the "prettiest amongst the uglies". Sunwoo's face/reaction was perfect. WTF does that mean??? I too wondered if it was a compliment or an insult. I really wanted to see him fumble to further explain himself. I seriously do not know how the squad hasn't picked up on his feelings. If they would just think on it a bit, it's so obvious. 

I live for Deok Sun and the Kim family scenes especially the ones with her and my husband Bong hyung (I see some of you little girls coming out the woodwork trying to lay claim. Don't make me go Dong Il appa and potentially have to stab you with a yellow comb LOL nah I'm enjoying all the compliments and love for him :)). The cake eating contest hahahahaha. Poor mama Kim and Junghwan have probably had to sit through/endure a lot all these years LOL. I also really love the blooming bromance between Noeul and Bong hyung. The two are going to have so much fun as in-laws. Their antics throughout the secret Santa episode and then all the ones between them in ep11 :D I like that Noeul sees my Bong as a kind of cool older brother and you can just see my Bong likes having someone sort of find him cool and tags along in his playing. 

The Kim and Sung families already scream of in-laws. Deok Sun and Junghwan simply need to put a ring on it and finalize things. 

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

okay so, I saw this in Hancinema; although I was more interested in the survey/ or what people has to say, I noticed something. Well, why would Hancinema lines RJY with SIG and JW if he's not the husband for Reply 1988 because we all know that SIG is Reply 1997 hubby and JW is Reply 1994 hubby, right? So RJY being lined up with them only means that he's the hubby representative of 1988 hahahaha!!!

http://www.hancinema.net/seo-in-guk-jeong-woo-and-ryu-jun-yeol-who-s-your-ideal-type--88555.html

but answering the survey, I think I like Jung Hwan's character most out of all the Reply series hubbies. I love SIG (his singing voice and his dramas are just daebak, his drama IRY is where I first saw PBG), I don;t know much about JW, I didn't even watch Reply 1994 but the series character wise, if i am the wife and i get to pick out of these three, i'll pick Jung Hwan.

me too.. i want him as my husband haha.. i watch every reply series, but 1988 is more excited.. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

Yeah... I found that suspicious too. Hahaha.... Too early to reveal the plot ..hmmm   Btw, I remember how when Reply 1988 was being considered in making, writer-nim has clearly said that "there would be no husband hunt in the third season" ( only if i can locate that interview snippet) and then, when the cast was confirmed and the shooting commenced, it was but given that writer-nim would say how "it is all about finding the husband"... just to throw the audience into a loop. The crew of the 'Reply series are true magicians and we being the loyal mesmerised audience. That said, my vote goes to JH... he is the best among the three.

• Like 3

Just now, MrsSoJiSub said:

I love, love, love the scene where Deok Nightengale is attending to Sunwoo and Junghwan is there to supervise. When she tells him to leave and he's all "what will you two do when I'm gone" rotflmao. He was so cute having that internal freak out of all that could happen when he's not there. It cracks me up to think some part of him had the idea that Deok N would take the opportunity to seduce and ravage Sunwoo since he can't resist/fight due to his leg. The way he continues to drinks his banana milk after is pure gold.

Another scene I really enjoy is when Junghwan calls Deok Sun the "prettiest amongst the uglies". Sunwoo's face/reaction was perfect. WTF does that mean??? I too wondered if it was a compliment or an insult. I really wanted to see him fumble to further explain himself. I seriously do not know how the squad hasn't picked up on his feelings. If they would just think on it a bit, it's so obvious.

I live for Deok Sun and the Kim family scenes especially the ones with her and my husband Bong hyung (I see some of you little girls coming out the woodwork trying to lay claim. Don't make me go Dong Il appa and potentially have to stab you with a yellow comb LOL nah I'm enjoying all the compliments and live for him :)). The cake eating contest hahahahaha. Poor mama Kim and Junghwan have probably had to sit through/endure a lot all these years LOL. I also really love the blooming bromance between Noeul and Bong hyung. The two are going to have so much fun as in-laws. Their antics throughout the secret Santa episode and then all the ones between them in ep11 :D I like that Noeul sees my Bong as a kind of cool older brother and you can just see my Bong likes having someone sort of find him cool and tags along in his playing.

The Kim and Sung families already scream of in-laws. Deok Sun and Junghwan simply need to put a ring on it and finalize things.

7 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

Just now, MrsSoJiSub said:

I live for Deok Sun and the Kim family scenes especially the ones with her and my husband Bong hyung (I see some of you little girls coming out the woodwork trying to lay claim. Don't make me go Dong Il appa and potentially have to stab you with a yellow comb LOL nah I'm enjoying all the compliments and live for him :)). The cake eating contest hahahahaha. Poor mama Kim and Junghwan have probably had to sit through/endure a lot all these years LOL. I also really love the blooming bromance between Noeul and Bong hyung. The two are going to have so much fun as in-laws. Their antics throughout the secret Santa episode and then all the ones between them in ep11 :D I like that Noeul sees my Bong as a kind of cool older brother and you can just see my Bong likes having someone sort of find him cool and tags along in his playing.

when NL said to JB hyung that he want to live forever.. it will be true someday hahha

• Like 3

Gaess.. did anyone here notice about another "random" timeline in ep.12? When SW is teaching JJ how to write, there was a news about a new pronunciation & writing system in Korea and the anchor said "It starts today, 1st March." There's someone in the other forum has notice this but I really didn't realize after she mentioned it. What y'all think?

• Like 4

I agree with this.  The Kim's already loves DS especially papa Kim.  Even JB loves DS.  I love it when DS and JB were having their secret conversation (about DS's friend) and JH was getting jealous that he wasn't included in the conversation.

To me it doesn't matter how many clues, anvils, colors, dolls they throw, the most important thing is where the narrative of the story is going. We are at 12 episodes and everything so far has been hinting at DS and JH.  We have 8 left and if episodes 13 and 14 is still on this path then I don't see the writer changing directions.  She never did for Reply 1997 and 1994 and I don't think she will for this one.

• Like 6

I'm wondering how much Junghwan and Deoksun will change after the time-jump.. I guess they will undergo makeover at some point.. so I imagine it instead :D I agree with the theory Deoksun could be a famous person in the future (hence, the interview) and since episode 1, she proved herself in front of her family by showing up on National TV.. She has no passion in studying, but very enthusiastic in dancing no matter how suck is her skills. she definitely has talent to be a performer, or an actress. Maybe she'll have longer hair after time-jump? since future Deoksun also has long hair.. haha.

Junghwan.. He could be a soccer player, a doctor, or a producer (this would be fitting if DS will be an actress anyway) He's a smart person, so I guess he has lots of choices :P 

as much as I'm looking forward to ep13.. I also very much want to see how much things will change after the time-jump. Everyone's hair will be different, maybe? and the fashion style will have to change as well.. I hope DS' family circumstances also changed for the better..

CWWn4YAUEAEabWX.jpg

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

When it comes to the actor who portrays the character, i'm torn between RJY and SIG. I always have a soft spot for SIG and RJY became my instant fave the moment I saw him in R88. But when it comes to the character itself, it's definitely JH. 

• Like 4

I love Trash but Jung-hwan definitely for husband material :D  @MrsSoJiSub, pls spare me, I'll even have to compete with @Howlongwillthisfandomlast to claim that spot in JB's heart *insertrichardmarxballad*

jungbongoppashimjang_zpsp1qtrxlb.gif

It would be great if JH hair's styled that way. As for Hyeri, I don't want hair extensions! haha. Maybe just style them differently but I prefer if she doesn't use extensions.

Ah,,seeing their pretty photos side by side like that :wub:. It looks sexy to me. 

This writers jungmal....they really like to keep us waiting grrr. 13 freaking episodes (that if they really kiss next ep). Do they know how many sexy fan arts were posted because we are all thirsty for hot make out? Ryu Jun-yeol and Hyeri, you better practice and don't let us down. If Ryu Hye Young and GKP can eat each other and got close up like that, we want the same level (or hotter).

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot
57 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I laugh at that too, the way his nose is flaring while drinking that banana milk. And don't forget about the time when she was alone with DR at Taek's room where they were talking about BR being one of the protester, then JH came in and saw the two of them alone together, I was like "dude, you're paranoid." I could tell, JH could be really possessive.

Yeah, I even think that ep 11 where the Sungs have to live with the Kims are premonition enough of their future ties although i really can't hold onto to that as a clue since it's pretty obvious that the richest among them could be the most capable to accommodate the family, but still. the screen time together of the families is CLUE ENOUGH. 

35 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I'm wondering how much Junghwan and Deoksun will change after the time-jump.. I guess they will undergo makeover at some point.. so I imagine it instead :D I agree with the theory Deoksun could be a famous person in the future (hence, the interview) and since episode 1, she proved herself in front of her family by showing up on National TV.. She has no passion in studying, but very enthusiastic in dancing no matter how suck is her skills. He could be a performer, or an actress. Maybe she'll have longer hair after time-jump? since future Deoksun also has long hair.. haha.

Junghwan.. He could be a soccer player, a doctor, or a producer (this would be fitting if DS will be an actress anyway) He's a smart person, so I guess he has lots of choices :P 

as much as I'm looking forward to ep13.. I also very much want to see how much things will change after the time-jump. Everyone's hair will be different, maybe? and the fashion style will have to change as well.. I hope DS' family circumstances also changed for the better..

Well you all know what i've been wanting to see after the time skip, i believe i've already mentioned it. Doesn;t matter to me what jobs they'll take, I just want to see JH being ordered around like buying a particular food in the middle of the night for his pregnant wife or freaking out when she's about to deliver their first child. It'd be really fun if the food she likes is something really of a weird combo, like the ones Jung Bong used to make. hahaha!!! That way JH has to buy ingredients and make said food combo himself. We know how some pregnant women can have odd food preferences

I love Trash but Jung-hwan definitely for husband material :D  @MrsSoJiSub, pls spare me, I'll even have to compete with @Howlongwillthisfandomlast to claim that spot in JB's heart *insertrichardmarxballad*

jungbongoppashimjang_zpsp1qtrxlb.gif

It would be great if JH hair's styled that way. As for Hyeri, I don't want hair extensions! haha. Maybe just style them differently but I prefer if she doesn't use extensions.

Ah,,seeing their pretty photos side by side like that :wub:. It looks sexy to me. 

This writers jungmal....they really like to keep us waiting grrr. 13 freaking episodes (that if they really kiss next ep). Do they know how many sexy fan arts were posted because we are all thirsty for hot make out? Ryu Jun-yeol and Hyeri, you better practice and don't let us down. If Ryu Hye Young and GKP can eat each other and got close up like that, we want the same level (or hotter).

i LOLed at this but that was pretty much the exact description I had in mind when I was watching ep 11. hahahaha!!! I thought to myself that Reply series are really veering away from the usual korean put-lips-together-and-stay-still kiss.