[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

It could be he knows we get no bts and V app interview from Hyeri yesterday LOL!! Hence, he posted the pic to make us all thrilled about it..XD

Yeaaah. Hyeri's V app will air in 4 hours though (24 hours later than usual hmmm). So we're still getting Hyeri's v app. Will she do it with PBG again? Is that why RJY is blessing us with JH/DS BTS? haha.

• Like 4

Finished watching episode 12, and went to dramabeans to read the recaps... the comments (sighs)

It's the same comments

1. Why is DH being such a noble ...

2. DS only likes DH because her friends told her so 

3. I don't feel the romantic connection between DS x DH as much as SW x BR, there's no backstory to why they like each other ...

Here's my top 5 favorite DS-JH scenes..

1. JH protecting DS in the bus.

2. JH ties/unties his shoelace while waiting for DS.

3. McDonald scene until they went home where JH held DS face.

4. The hajimasogaeting scene.

5. And of course, the bed scene. LOL!

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

His debut movie with still his braces on... Socialphobia.... He spoke about this debut movie and his braces in interview with @star1 please check eyesonryu's translation

I just LOVE becoming really attached to someone debuting and becoming increasingly popular. I remember when Kim Woo Bin first debuted and everybody lost their minds. HAHAHA. Many kept saying that he wasn't handsome, but look at them now. Where you at haters? :P

Same thing happening with RJY right now. I love watching videos of him looking bewildered by the attention he's receiving. It's so cute. And he's so humble and has a great circle of friends. He can only go up from here.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, kasjady said:

Finished watching episode 12, and went to dramabeans to read the recaps... the comments (sighs)

It's the same comments

1. Why is DH being such a noble ...

2. DS only likes DH because her friends told her so 

3. I don't feel the romantic connection between DS x DH as much as SW x BR, there's no backstory to why they like each other ...

Don't read dramabeans comments. Most are from people who haven't even watched the episode yet and only rely on the screencaps/recaps or watch the raws and don't understand a thing. 

I didn't understand the 3rd point. 

• Like 4

Dear friends, I stop reading dramabeans comment at epi 10. I conclude we and them watching a different dramas. Let's laugh until it's end... it's not an easy thing to support or board on one ship, and being logic in diff side. i don't mean that we are also only use logic explanation for our ship, we are too allowed delusional thoughts, but I don't think we bring down Taek's character so far. All we analyzed is the compatibility between taek and duksun to be a couple. as taek's character himself is such a lovely cutie, I don't understand the need of those people to keep bringing down our manly and lovely Junghwan.

better to stop reading and enjoy all the ride of our ship~~~ let's just leave them behind~~^^ cheer up friends...

• Like 10

Let me join the fun!

My 5 fav JH - DS moments (no particular order) : 

1. The wrestling scene. It's just HILARIOUS! :w00t:

2. Back hug (?) scene. He can't resist DS tho..hahaha :P

3. Waiting in the rain scene. Awww... :heart:

4. Bingshina scene. I just looooove JH's lil smile ^^ 

5. See you tomorrow scene. :blush:

OMG squee on IG post!!! I can't concentrate at work. KYAAAAAA:wub:

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

Don't read dramabeans comments. Most are from people who haven't even watched the episode yet and only rely on the screencaps/recaps or watch the raws and don't understand a thing. 

I didn't understand the 3rd point. 

I definitely will be avoiding dramabean comments for the time being haha. 

With the third point there was a comment where someone didn't think DS geniunely liked DH, so they felt it wasn't geniune enough?? and that there was no flashback as to why DS or JH like each other e.g. SW flashback at the funeral when he started having feelings for BR. 

• Like 2

I am enjoying reading everyone's top 5. Keep me coming. Now a new challenge. List your top 5 none romantic simply these two idiots LOL scene. It has to be a scene where they're interacting or reacting to one another. 

Mrs.SoJiSub's Top 5 J&D LOL Moments:

• In ep 1 'A Better Tomrrow 2' viewing party. It cracks me up when Deok Sun beats Junghwan for missing the name (how's it his fault when she was supposed to be reading the subtitles!?!!). He looks at her angry and prelexed as to how it's his fault, and she answers "I don't know but it is!!" :lol::lol::lol: I knew right then and there that I would grow to love them together.
  • Deok Sun isn't there for this but she is "there" and it's about her. Ep 1(?) Deok Sun has successfully gotten herself back into the Olympics. The Kims are all sitting in front of the tv getting ready to watch her walk. Mama Kim ever wanting to be close to her son asks Junghwan what country Deok Sun has switched to. His response, "You'll see when she comes out" :lol::lol::lol::lol:. He was such a little s**t LOL. Would it have killed him to say, "Uganda" LOL. It cracks me up cause mom looked so hopeful and he wasn't even trying to be mean but.....
  • Deok Sun has successfully "borrowed" Bora's jean jacket. She comes out feeling like a million bucks and asks Junghwan "How do I look?" "P*** off I'm late" :lol:. Deok Sun's face went from :D to :mellow: so quick LOL. Junghwan sometimes gives no f**ks and I love him for it. 
  • The boys have won Deok Sun her MyMy. Junghwan is about to lay into her for loosing his liquor but Dong Ryeong's father who is the Dean who shows up with a stick ready to beat the boys for being where they shouldn't. Everyone including the dog runs for it..... And there stands Deok Sun grinning like a fool, waving at him while screaming his name ROTFLMAO Junghwan comes back for the fool and he's better than me cause I woulda left her dumb*** ha!
  • "Let's Music!" Junghwan starts to correct her and you can see his brain say "bruh, it ain't even worth it" so he stops LOL and accepts that which he cannot change LOL.

Honorable mention: Deok Sun has to go empty the tank so that she can eat more. Junghwan: That's disgusting, Deok Sun: *proud of herself* It's number 2. ROTFLMAO! Deok Sun is a gem. If you don't love her, you wrong. Now keep coming with your favorite scenes and funny moments. 

• Like 13

LOL moments? Woohooo..let me remember : 

1. Knee kick moments. I just can't..

2. Bingshina scene (again!)

3. Kokeudas scene

4. Tutoring scene. When DS says, "we, us, our, ours," JH gives her a thumb up *LOL*

5. JH's curse teaching to TK, when DS says, "ough.." after she heard JH cursed. She just CUTE! hahaha

This getting interesting gaesss...hahaha

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Dear friends, I stop reading dramabeans comment at epi 10. I conclude we and them watching a different dramas. Let's laugh until it's end... it's not an easy thing to support or board on one ship, and being logic in diff side. i don't mean that we are also only use logic explanation for our ship, we are too allowed delusional thoughts, but I don't think we bring down Taek's character so far. All we analyzed is the compatibility between taek and duksun to be a couple. as taek's character himself is such a lovely cutie, I don't understand the need of those people to keep bringing down our manly and lovely Junghwan.

better to stop reading and enjoy all the ride of our ship~~~ let's just leave them behind~~^^ cheer up friends...

That's make me sad too. But It's alright like Seohyun always said ( I'm sorry, I'm fan of SNSD Seohyun) "people with good hearts are the ultimate winners.

Anyway, I will make J&D LOL Moments :

1. Bus riped clothes scene : I find it very funny, just look at JH face and Dongryong popped behind him knowing nothing.

2. JH bicker with DS at Sunwoo room when he broke his legs. JH angry and jealous look at DS soooooooo cute.

3. When DS dance sobangcha with Dongryong in front of Sunwoo and JH. That's for the first time I saw JH laugh so hard and want to kick DS because she messed up the dance when JH think its so easy.

4. Let's music scene. When JH feel it's so wasted to correct her.

5. JH knee kick to DS when she washed someting. LOL. How the timing is very accurate. If I were JH and my mischievous mind take control me I will do what JH did to her. LOL

• Like 9

@MrsSoJiSub What a great idea, again! In no particular order this time because I just don't know

1- "KOKODAS": Again, when they're all eating Ramyun and DS complains that they didn't call her (and directs her anger to JH alone). They bicker for like 10 minutes and he calls her Kokodas. love it haha

2- DS 'dancing' at the beginning of episode 3 and JH literally dying from laughing too hard. 

CWUqM6dWUAIQms_.pngCWUqNHPXAAErSA0.pngCWUqMXNXAAAyXak.png

3- "richard simmons off. I'm late" Just wonderful HAHAHAHA. I was like "that's my OTP right there"

4- Of course the iconic
 CWUrxYKWIAEXt1B.png

5- DS needs to make room for food. HAHAHAHA "Geez. You're disgusting" "Did I say I was doing number 2?"
Unlike her crush on sunwoo, where she was guarded and started acting all cute and unlike herself, she's still a dork around junghwan (whom she wants to impress with her skirt) and talks about going to the bathroom before eating lmao.

Love them so much 

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, bontovi said:

That's make me sad too. But It's alright like Seohyun always said ( I'm sorry, I'm fan of SNSD Seohyun) "people with good hearts are the ultimate winners.

Anyway, I will make J&D LOL Moments :

1. Bus riped clothes scene : I find it very funny, just look at JH face and Dongryong popped behind him knowing nothing.

2. JH bicker with DS at Sunwoo room when he broke his legs. JH angry and jealous look at DS soooooooo cute.

3. When DS dance sobangcha with Dongryong in front of Sunwoo and JH. That's for the first time I saw JH laugh so hard and want to kick DS because she messed up the dance when JH think its so easy.

4. Let's music scene. When JH feel it's so wasted to correct her.

5. JH knee kick to DS when she washed someting. LOL. How the timing is very accurate. If I were JH and my mischievous mind take control me I will do what JH did to her. LOL

hAHAHA. I love number 2. 

tumblr_ny4shd2hgB1u1az5oo2_500.png

• Like 8

LOL moment ?

1.knee kick..(always no 1 for me)

2. at the bus when she rips off his shirt lmao..

3.wrestling scene (when she found out he read pervy book) also kokodas scene

4.DS do crab-dance in front JH 

5.DS sleep with her mouth open on the bus and JH covered it with his gloves

• Like 5

uhmm.. 5 fav moments between uri couple? let me try..

- Knee-kick at ep1.. at that moment, I know this is the OTP :P

- The "hajima" scene. He's soo looking at her lips.

- The bed scene. Love, love, love the way he's staring intensely at her. The yearning is too real.

- The "meow" scene in ep4. So cute that JH ends up cracking so hard because of her

- Kukudas scene. I love how they always push each other's buttons.

I find small moments between them are very cute too. His subtle smile when she's on national TV, he's always correcting her mistakes, "It's not jem, It's JAEMM", "Maggie Cheung, my butt!", "How old do you think you are, playing with food like that?" (THE WAY HE ALWAYS NAGGED HER ABOUT SMALLEST OF THINGS.. HE IS SOOO THE HUSBAND), his silent freak out when she's laying on his bed for the first time, he's playing with the light switch just to be around her.. never-ending physical violence between the two are also a joy to watch :P 

• Like 10