[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

What confuses me is that IF the writer changed her story because it was too easy in the beginning, shouldn't she BE PROUD OF HERSELF that she wrote a good character and that we can anticipate the development of the relationship/character? I always thought that this series would not focus on the husband hunt but why does everything have to be for ratings?! OMG if you followed the plot and plan from the beginning than I'm sure this drama could have been EASILY the best one. I just don't understand...

UGH that GIF of JH saluting and smiling, I'm crying because he looks so happy with himself and his accomplishments. YOU DON'T NEED A GIRL TO DEFINE WHO YOU ARE. WORK IT BOY

• Like 16

My head hurts so bad LOL. I obviously missed the finale and I still need time before I watch the raw of it and just accept the ending. However for now I will stay in my ignorance that the show ended with episode 18. I watched a beautiful but failed first live (on Junghwan's part) and I enjoy the story. At the same time I don't want to see that the girl moved in and the guy got............

yeah it's realistic and it's different from the previous series. I guess it's true you should fear three c's in a row :P live and learn (I am going to be so paranoid when I take tests now LOL imma triple check them answers). I understand why the writer went with the ending she did (she wanted to be different she can dress it up however she want in interviews but that's what it comes down to. She was headed towards a direction she saw it was the same and she flipped it to be different). I am sad to read that we didn't get Junghwan and he didn't attend the wedding but that too is true to live. Maybe he never really truly got over Deok Sun and all the what ifs or maybe he did. He got over her but it's still hard to see your first love you came so close with live the love you desired with your best friend. In my head he lost touch with Sung's and Choi's and only really stayed close with Dong Ryeong. I would have liked to see him but episode 18 was a good end for me. Other this headache I'm okay LOL.

Also I thought I would but nope, I regret none of my ranting last night. I let it all out and I'm now able to be back to my normal fangirl ways. Now I can focus on real life again and also catch up on Six Flying Dragons. I swear the next reply installment (if there is one) I truly will stick by my ship nothing and no one pledge. I still don't understand why we stick with Junghwan for so long (so all these years later her clearest memories are filled with him....or he just happened to be there? Whatever....I'm done with the brain gymnastics) and why he got nothing in the end but; it is what it is. NONE FOR YOU KIM JUNGHWAN!!!

*goes to give Cheese in the Trap all the love. Sunbae, please don't end up hurting me like this too* 

• Like 21

Honestly it didn't feel anything with all the last 2 episode of Taek emerging as the husband.

The alley scene, the bus scene, the umbrella in the middle of the night, the staying awake until she comes safely home, the lying together in bed at 1 am, I FELT THAT!!!!  where did all that go????????

• Like 12

WWWRRRIIIIITTTTEEEERR-NIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is outragous! I feel just like this netizen:

거짓말 하지마! 갑자기 택이가 덕선이 남편이 된다는게 말이나 된다고 생각하니? 시청자들 그정도 바보아냐. 시청자들 농락하고 웃지마 지금. 웃는거 다 보여 지금!

1009911_509912132510760_3690213533816787

Translation: 

Don't lie to me! Do you think it makes sense that Taek just suddenly becomes DS's husband? We viewers aren't that much of idiots. Don't try to comfort us with your lies, and stop laughing. We all see you laughing!

I have to write a note to her:

Dear writer-nim,

I hope you do realize that you have broken thousands of hearts today. I will only watch the next Reply drama if you give us a sincere apology, (or a b-pology, or a c-pology, ㅋㅋㅋ). Anyway, please make another five episodes where it turns out that JH's other unknown nickname was Choi Taek, and this time, I'll be writing the script. Because otherwise, you are dead meat. I have a mind to fry you into one of Meeran umma's hamburg steaks. Just kidding :P. (Almost.)

Sincerely, a heartbroken, devastated, still JH/DS shipping fan

P.S. You'd better be sleeping with one eye open tonight. You never know...

P.P.S. I'm curious too, do you hate Junghwan?

• Like 23

DS in the dumbest female character in reply series. How can she fall in love so easy and fast like that. SW-JH-TK. Not left boy who not fall in love.

R88 was my favourite serie until now. But im frustrated. It's a trauma for me. I can not stay calm for along time :D. I think R94 is the best among the reply series. NJ is the best. Go girl, love you. Atvleast she love just one man.

• Like 8

i have a question did they showed TK and DS wedding or they only talked about it? But well the point is that by letting us know that he did not go, it means that they are cruel with his character till the very end. 

I m having a hard time letting go of JH and i feel like i won t overcome the bitterness that his character did not have the closure that deserves. He is definitely a pretty human and beautiful character. 

I feel nostalgic but i have to leave now guys. It was a pleasure to share all our thoughts about the show. See you around :)

• Like 6

I will let myself have a moment for rethinking all the rants that are inside my head, then write it all here.

Then I'm done.

I'm done with this series.

Vent it out ladies, and sirs if there are, clean and final like Junghwan's confession.

Which is pretty much /more dramatic and iconic/ than Taek's "deoksun-ah.. saranghae."

<GOAT SOUND>

• Like 11

18 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

1. no

2. no

3. no

4. no 

5. lol i have no clue how this plausible someone please enlighten me as well

6. off the top of my head is them recalling watching the music concert on tv together when taek wasn't even there. it hurts too much to think about it anymore lol

basically all you need to know about the finale is that we got an amazing scene of vulnerable bora with her dad, sunwoo and bora wedding was kind of cute, jung hwan looks really good in a suit, and dongryong was never part of the main cast but occasionally made guest appearances sporadically throughout the series

Taek was actually with them on the 1989 MF as shown in ep. 17 but adult Taek got it confused and mentioned in ep. 6 of it being the 1988 MF one which was why adult DS teased him whom he watched the 1988 MF one with because she can't remember that again Taek wasn't with them when they watched it at home as shown in ep. 7. Though I seriously think Taek's inclusion on the 1989 MF scene is decided in last minute for debugging sake with Taek not really the type to talk and bring up about music stuffs as compared with the other three. I hate how gimmicky, cheap and rating greed this show become. I can't believe it that our very strong clue for Jung Hwan with husband knowing Sun Woo's confession was debugged just by Taek getting to read it in her diary. It wasn't exactly in his personality to tease her like the way 'supposedly him husband' did in ep. 6. I don't even know if the picture thing was resolved. I'm so done with this show.

• Like 7

Just now, pirateparade said:

Just got back online. What just happened? Is 'jungpal-ed' officially a verb to described how we got trolled by the writer? 

We were dealt the most crushing and devastating of blows. 

Junghwan had about four minutes of screen time out of more than 80 minutes of air time in the finale. There was no proper closure for him - we don't know what he's doing in the future and there is no adult Junghwan. 

Otherwise, there was a very sweet Sunwoo and Bora wedding, and wonderful scenes with Bora and Sung Appa at her wedding (seriously, Sung Dongil's acting here killed me). The ending scene was very nostalgic, but because of how the entire finale went prior everything just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. 

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

GUYS, CONGRATS!!! WE'RE AN AWESOME TEAM. WE JUST MOVED TO RJY THREAD AND LOOK AT THIS!!!

BOTH THIS THREAD AND RJY THREAD ARE ON THE POPULAR NOW BOX AND THE HOT TOPICS BOX

Untitled_zpsy4pphzbk.jpg

tumblr_inline_mfk48xBMkX1rbs09l.gif