[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

@honeywell i agree with you and there will be no reversal but tell me where did i go wrong? what did i miss? it was all right there. i fee like such a fool and idiot. they played me and i also played myself. the ost. the merchandise. the preview before the shows video. everything. i feel so lost and confused but i know it's true and it is reality and everything will be explained tomorrow but still NONE FOR KIM JUNGHWAN!!!

• Like 11

10 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

why did you change you profile picture haha I love your old dp 

happy 600 pages! 

My tribute for uri Ryu Jun Yeol.. Its okay that he is not getting DS but he got mee so baadddd..

• Like 2

JH : alley scene,umbrella scene,bus scene,concert scene,hajima scene,jaljara scene,GLOMMY FOR DAMN 6 EPISODE FOR TK??!! ,confession scene ----> got nothing TK : sleep scene,eat medicine drug,baduk competition,half asleep again,beach scene,confess in front the guys,saw the wallet, LIED TO JUNGHWAN ??!! ,come back to reveal the truth after FREAKING 6 YEARS??!! , kiss that bit** -----> get the girl ?? what the ??!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/leaving-now.gif
  • Like 18

That concert in March is going to be weird without PBG....still many time left...he can still go wuaa

(Im nof informed of the things PBG is doing....but isn't RJY getting more offers,,, like,appearing in a lot of stuff?)

Magazines, CF, tv shows , v app and all after the end...like if he was the husband...is that a strategy so that we won't be as angry with them??????

they're giving us RJY everywhere after making TK the husband????  

• Like 10

I'm not sure when i'll accept the fact that the husband is TK lol but what I TOTALLY don't accept is that suddenly, the man who can't even tie his shoelace, park his own car, use his chopsticks, date without literally speaking to his date can kiss someone like that. Like what even???? I can't even blame PBG or TK's personality here, why suddenly be this aggressive in kissing?? 

Sorry for the bitter tone but seriously i'm so puzzled rn hope they justify his lobotomy real good tonight 

• Like 18

As a proud member of #Team1% I am holding onto my last straws of hope by waking at 5:50am to watch the episode on a Saturday morning after a week of 8 hour long classes and work 

I need to make sure that my Jung Hwan smiles a few times during the episode 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@honeywell i agree with you and there will be no reversal but tell me where did i go wrong? what did i miss? it was all right there. i fee like such a fool and idiot. they played me and i also played myself. the ost. the merchandise. the preview before the shows video. everything. i feel so lost and confused but i know it's true and it is reality and everything will be explained tomorrow but still NONE FOR KIM JUNGHWAN!!!

I want to know the same . No i need to know, i want my explanation. I cant digest this coz i dont understand what did i miss and when i become blind ? i just cant. and why am i confused by public revelation of husband in ep 19? why did they do that public whyyyy?

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

My version of the worst scenario for ep 20:

They'll  show the 15 seconds screentime for Junghwan to find his love destiny whose character look like Deoksun (chilbonged again = he hasn't moved on)

END

I don't think that's the worst scenario if the girl prettier and smarter than DS. Someone like Kim Tae Hee? Song Hye Kyo? Han Hyo Joo? I hope we get a cameo for JH's future wife. 

At this rate, I cannot accept DS anymore for many reasons. My hatred is real, and I felt it right to my bones. 

• Like 15

@MrsSoJiSub I wish I can tell you.  I don't even know myself.  The set up was perfect.  This morning I felt like I was getting knocked out as I read the recaps.   The entire day I was thinking what did I miss and practically all of S. Korea.  All I can think of was RJY was definitely the lead and she wanted to show the viewers a realistic aspect of love, loss, and moving on through his character.  

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Yesss NONE FOR OUR JUNGPAL and even if they show 5 minutes goodbye between DSxJH in ep 20, I can not accepted because is not enough to counter the previous 18 ep

Reply 88 is the first reply series I watch and will become the last one same to the writer 

• Like 3

yeaa... I agree that the preview Dsxtk bickering is somewhat to show how adult hubby has jh trait in bickering lol. Well yeaa... The god of this drama is still ms lee and shin pd afterall.  They can do anything they want. Though me as viewer isnt satisfied with the result and not liking how they do the story.

And i also agree that this drama should end at ep.18. The other 2 episodes is just like new chapter with different main character. I mean like i have fill 2/3 of my diary with my story, and then i'll give the rest to other people to write down their story in it.

Then... I just remember.. In the beginning of this drama... I thought it would be more focus on family and friendship, not really on the romantic side *cmiiw*

If it's true then.. I think i know the reason why junghwan is the main focus here. Because i cant deny that he is the one who has important role in this family, friendship issue, even in that romance side story. So.. We really need adult junghwan to appear in 2016.. Because he has really a big part in all of this.

• Like 7

I  don't hate Deok Sun and I want her happy with Taek and she obviously is happy with him seeing from their interview. I asked her to make a choice. The ball was in her court and that very much what she did. It was not the choice I would make. It as not the choice I thought she would make. And it most definitely is not the choice I thought the show was heading towards but there it is folks she made her choice. Deok Sun choose her happiness and I am not going to hate the character or  belittle he or anything bitter like that about it. In all honesty it's not that she can't have Junghwan or is not good for him or yada yada. She don't want Junghwan. She ain't choose Junghwan!

Tomorrow I just need happy scenes with her an Taek. I need the good-bye between her and Junghwan because for those years in high school and a bit afterward they shared something. Then I need the writer to explain to me where I went wrong. I look back on the episodes and all the moments shared between Deok Sun and Junghwan and the only question that keeps coming back to me is this....WHERE DID I GO WRONG? FROM WHERE DID I GO WRONG?  I just need her to pin point what I obviously missed and then I can let this whole show go. But as of right now. The beginning doesn't feel to match with the end so I really need tomorrow to rectify that for me. 

• Like 18

So I watched the clips from today's episode and yes, I agree it seems like it is time I concede to being wrong, sadly. :( I will probably not spend my time watching this whole series then and use it elsewhere. I realized the reason I really cannot believe in DSxTK is that following the whole show, I kept thinking TK metaphorically as the baby brother of the group and I cannot see him as a man whatsoever. I know 6 years passed and people grow up/mature but I still don't see why his close friend's perception of him would change. Everyone baby'd him including JH and DS. In the more recent episodes he is being more "manly" but I cannot get on board with it, it's weird and a bit random in my opinion. But oh well, lets see what happens tomorrow. Maybe I will watch 97 again. My all-time fav.

• Like 7

Good morning chingu-yahh

i hate that feeling on this morning i don't want to accept it but i can't reject i love this comment on Knetz "TK is a random husband" 

Yes she say right bcoz in my heart have only uri JH he is the real husband for me and the weiter-nim she is crazy 

I think in last episode i can't watch it bcoz i'm so sad and so disappointed

Then see ya in another thread on soompi guys Bye Bye

• Like 10