[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

yeah i heard HUBBY said 1994. that's what i've recapped too

I thought both said different years at same time with hubby saying 1989 but he then said aloud "1994" to go along with DS' answer. In 2nd flashback, DS then scold him for saying the earlier year and suggest to re-film. 

I do want to thank the scriptwriter though. Thank you for helping me to save money. No need to buy D-cut DVD! :phew:

• Like 6

I am happy for Deok Sun, I really am; but my heart hurts sooo much for Junghwan....Why was I lead to follow his feelings this far....did we see that smoke running video wrong? It went Sunwoo, then Taek, then finally Junghwan caught up to Deok Sun and smiled....Where did I go wrong you guys? From where did I go wrong? It feels like before the break one thing was happening and then after the break another whole things started up...WHERE DID I GO WRONG!! But, all their merchandise advertises Deok Sun and Junghwan. The OST, the calendar, the MV's....WHERE DID I GO WRONG????

• Like 20

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, minyeonhan said:

what makes me sad+angry even more was how could they hugged like that in front of the gate where junghwan can probably see them, but oh well the girl doesn't know but the one who called her out is the guy and he knew. i hope sung family is the first one to move far far far away from kim family. sorry not sorry.

that's actually confusing because ep 19 they're hugging like that then ep 20, DS doesn't want public skinship. i mean she's avoiding tk hold hands and hug at the ep 20 preview

this is me

before ep 19 : i can take whoever is the husband
during the recap : please let jung hwan be the husband
after ep 19 end : feel numb. got no mood to do anything
few hours after ep 19 end: fell angry toward Taek, DS, and the production team
watching the raw : watching JH part only and crying:bawling:

• Like 10

15 hours ago, boranoona said:

It still doesn't make sense to me how taek can say to deoksun abt noeul in the future, "he might need surgery for this".oh i should just give up expressing my dissapointments.one person can change, but change this much that he becomes the exact same duplicate of one of his best friends?!!! Hahaha so unrealistic and stupid

Because his wife secretly in love with his best friend, so he try to be him instead. Even better, some times he still himself, sometimes he is his friend, a la kill me heal me. Heard PBG good at doing psychotic role. That's must be it. Seo Inguk told the PD how good he was during IRY. We'll get their early married life just to be shown how good PBG's psychotic acting skill is.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, tigro said:

Repeat after me chingus, JUNG HWAN is the husband!!!!  Repeat It like ten more times and START believing in it!!! Don't you guys know these are reply writers and shin pd,, they will troll until the veryyyy end. This EXACT thing happened in 1994. Granted I haven't seen the episode yet and I will watch it tomorrow, but there is no way Jun hwan is not the husband after we have followed his whole love tragectory from beginning to now. They have emphasized his every action opposed to those of taek's for DS. I know he is the husband, but the question is will they be able to make DS's love him at the end believable enough? That's the question to answer. Will we be convinced that DS loves him as much as he loves her?

CHINGOOO why are you so optimistic after this episode  though??? restore my faith ?

• Like 4

Guest wizengamot

i'm starting to think where did  i go wrong too?

majority of the viewers think JH is the husband. even the tk shippers have low expectation because it's pretty obvious then after the one week break. BAM!!! 

Sorry guys I still need to rant 

I made music videos for this couple.  MUSIC VIDEOS I've never uploaded a video on YouTube let alone edit and make an mv.

I made my first ever forum account ever and even named it my ships name. Like who does that???

Every day after school I would check to see the new posts. My school starts at 8:30 and finishes at 4:30 for gods sake.  I'm surprised that I'm still alive 

Every day after school I'd come and post trying to find the smallest of evidence to prove 

I'm preparing for my GCSES yet I did this. 

Trying to balance time between revision and drama 

Wasting my time investing in this drama 

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS 

I'm soooooooooo done 

I hate the writers so much 

Fuck-You-GIFS1.gif

• Like 16

Ya'll would think someone dumped me or like there is a death in my family...I keep thinking on it all and try to find that look, that scene and maybe her liking Junghwan was only because she though he liked her and her liking taek is of her own doing. okay i'll accept that. it hurts but it's cool. now just give my baby boy his good-bye hand shake with her and let me see him married and happy and I will accept this all. I want to go back and undo this all. I want to have not watched this drama nor feel this way :tears::tears::tears::tears: the above argument are the ones people will use and I will accept that. I just need time. I really can't watch tomorrow.

• Like 15

(lol seems i can't get off this thread XD keep refreshing for your new comments)

After tomorrow's episode, even if Junghwan is not the hubby, i will not say that i was Junghwan-ed because that phrase makes everything even more sad. Rather than that, i would say that i was WooJung-ed because she trolled the entire nation and us international fans big time.

for tomorrow's ep, at SunBora wedding in 1997, i want to see a happy, smiling Junghwan with his girlfriend/future wife and she has to be so damn beautiful, cute and smart, someone who loves him and only him whole-heartedly as much as he loves her. yea, screw DS right? lol XDDDD

somehow i'm feeling good again after stop caring for the story (cuz it's going downhill and feels totally off). just wanna see our Jungpal's smiling face <3

• Like 12

15 hours ago, wizengamot said:

i'm starting to think where did  i go wrong too?

majority of the viewers think JH is the husband. even the tk shippers have low expectation because it's pretty obvious then after the one week break. BAM!!! 

It's them who called themselves taektanic... Not us damnit! We were the sky couple. But what is this now? What is this?

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

that's actually confusing because ep 19 they're hugging like that then ep 20, DS doesn't want public skinship. i mean she's avoiding tk hold hands and hug at the ep 20 preview

maybe she thought no one will see them since it's night and all, like her sister did. ugh now that i mentioned about it, it's strange to see sung sisters dating choi-sung step-brothers.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, lovii024 said:

2016 INTERVIEW SCENE:

DS: Yah how could you say 1989?
FH: But 1989 is correct.
DS: I was only in my third year of high school. I was only a high school student!
FH: Ah thats right you were in your third year. I wasn't in school so I forgot all about that. But whats wrong with you being a high school student then?
DS: You are a public figure. It would be news if you a public figure's first kiss was with a high school student only in her 3rd year. Yah, the public knows of you as a stone buddha. 
DS: Lets tell them to erase the footage and film it again

Noooooooooo!!!!! Why " Stone Buddha"? According to wiki Lee Chang-ho, which is the person that Taek is based on is called "The Stone Buddha." 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Chang-ho

Why?!! This is so bs. Ladies and gents, DS can have Taek. We'll keep Jungpal. 

• Like 12