[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Ahhhhhh this feels like home. The main thread is now getting a lot of PBG fans (I'm not saying that's bad though but I have to say that I feel a bit uneasy now that some of them are watching this drama because they revealed Taek as a contender). Anyway, I'm not jumping ships. There's no other but Jung Hwan! <3 And God! @wasted_youth THAT PIC!! He's soooooooooo hot. I still can't understand why people say he's "not that attractive", he is very attractive! He's kinda like a mix between Yeo Jin Goo and Lee Jong Suk (with those tick lips!)

Anyway, I'm soooooooo waiting for the kiss. I bet it'll happen next week. 

Edited by svl93

He's very attractive, indeed. The more you see him, the more you find him handsome. 

Jung-pal raaa, do something chumm instead of sighing and looking sad every single time. DICOM-Files.gif

Subtle ways don't work, DS that girl is too dense she won't get the hint :crazy: Only a kiss will wake her up and see you as real namja.

Edited by wasted_youth
  • Like 11

DICOM-Files.gif

Ah I loved that scene! The way he sighed when SW told them about his crush and the way he went down when DS suggested he should confess :w00t:

Okay, so here I am... I tried to resist but this is it, I am on this ship...... ha ha!

4e52d657-b9da-4ac1-966a-dbfd0ceb3466.jpg

This made me laugh (sour laughter)....

Edited by carolinedl
  • Like 9

@svl93 do share with us when you make more of our otp videos after this! I love that song choice btw.

Another favorite scene from Episode 6. Nello and Aurora (feat. Deong-Ryeong the counselor) from Ssangmun Kindergarten lmao. I love it everytime they bicker. And if Jung-hwan is really the husband, I think Kim Joo-Hyuk sshi is doing a perfect job at it.

neroaurora1_2.gif neroaurora2_1.gif  

neroaurora3_4.gif neroaurora4.gif

Future DS said that her husband has dated a few girls before they got married. He even went to that music festival in 1988 with another girl (do we get to see JH with some random girl and a jealous DS?:D). 

Does that mean they got together a bit late, or perhaps they broke up a few times and reunited after some time? 

Edited by wasted_youth
  • Like 8

@svl93 do share with us when you make more of our otp videos after this! I love that song choice btw.

Another favorite scene from Episode 6. Nello and Aurora (feat. Deong-Ryeong the counselor) from Ssangmun Kindergarten lmao. I love it everytime they bicker. And if Jung-hwan is really the husband, I think Kim Joo-Hyuk sshi is doing a perfect job at it.

neroaurora1_2.gif neroaurora2_1.gif  

neroaurora3_4.gif neroaurora4.gif

That is actually a very interesting reference!!!

In R1994, the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaMAGxr6HnI comes in when NJ first 'kisses' Trash, or at least when she bites his lip.

Nello (and not Nero) is the main character. But who is Aurora? I don't think she exists in the book, does she? Or is a bad translation of Alios? Nello falls in love with Alios but they cannot be together, as Alios's father is rich and does not like Nello.

Unfortunately, that story is a very sad story... Nello and his dog die because of the cold together.

Edited by carolinedl

I really love it when uri couple are bickering. I love how they push each other's buttons and each other all riled up. Junghwan is usually aloof to everyone, but everytime she's in front of him, he always makes her annoyed with him making fun of her.. haha

One day to go~~ cant wait what's in store for them this week :)

• Like 3

I'll be traveling and far from my precious laptop from Friday to Monday *WAE* and I want to wish good luck to all my ship-mates :) (I'm really expecting A LOT from this Friday's Episode)

Please, do share in here if anything tragic happens with our ship (like DS's husband from the future bringing out a baduk table or something) and I'll make sure to NOT come back home, ever.

I'll be checking our thread from the phone ^^

• Like 5

That is actually a very interesting reference!!!

In R1994, the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaMAGxr6HnI comes in when NJ first 'kisses' Trash, or at least when she bites his lip.

Nello (and not Nero) is the main character. But who is Aurora? I don't think she exists in the book, does she?

Unfortunately, that story is a very sad story...

But what is kukudas? I know the biscuits but is that what he is calling her?

:DHaha yeah, it's Nello, I spelled it the way koreans pronounce them heee. About the book, I never read it but it's frequently mentioned in korean dramas. I only know Nello and Patrasche the dog. I think Jung-hwan said A-roa  maybe he was referring to Aloise?? Which doesn't sound like Aroa at all but I forgive you RJY:P

yes he called her Kukudaseu (the biscuit). I also don't get the comparison haha. 

Edited by wasted_youth
  • Like 1

I'll be traveling and far from my precious laptop from Friday to Monday *WAE* and I want to wish good luck to all my ship-mates :) (I'm really expecting A LOT from this Friday's Episode)

Please, do share in here if anything tragic happens with our ship (like DS's husband from the future bringing out a baduk table or something) and I'll make sure to NOT come back home, ever.

I'll be checking our thread from the phone ^^

Chinggu you crack me up hahaha! Shin PD will need a long explanation if that happens. 

I think it will take two or maybe three more episodes until something huge happens between our otp? The preview shows a lot of Taek/Deoksun  and it seems like Taek would do anything to get the girl, he already made the first move. I'm worried for JH in the next episode.

@carolinedl I noticed that too. Well SW has to side with JH. They're going to be in laws after all:D

Edited by wasted_youth
  • Like 3

just watched ep7.. great episode, we have plenty of moments with Deok-Hwan couple!

they're wrestling (on the bed, nonetheless)

CU0IroqUkAAzEzx.jpgCU0JCFkUcAUCuvG.png

when he was waiting for her at the front gate (even complaining about her skirts. lol)

CU0NvWZWEAAKHtW.jpgCU0N1fTUkAAWVes.jpg

and he showed up at McDonald's when she's hanging out with her friends

CU0OsUmXIAA6rGO.jpgCU0PLUSUEAA9BUO.jpg

and they went home together afterwards. even listening music together. CUTEEE

CU0Q0dLVEAAPjNG.jpgCU0RlEPVAAAHySA.jpgCU0Rlg2UwAAj94t.jpg

and when he squeezed her cheeks (I really thought he was going to kiss her!!)

CU0Q9dRUkAAaCgo.pngCU0Qw2IUcAEjdQV.jpg

awww.. he bought her a christmas present.. and he's checking if she wears it:)

CU0WzUwW4AEmwf_.jpgCU0XjgCUwAA1trO.jpg

preview looks sad.. I think something bad will happen to Jung Bong.. if it's indeed bad, possibly JH will restrain his feelings for DS and focusing on his study instead.. I dunno, what do you think?

• Like 10