[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

listening to songs related to junghwan and deoksun will only increase my pain..even all the music videos on the cj entertainment channel features mostly deoksun junghwan moments...if someone had only watched those ost videos instead of the drama, even they would have mistook junghwan as the lead..i guess starting from the sponsors to even cj entertainment, everyone assumed junghwan to be the husband, so all the mvs were like that and junghwan was bagging all the cfs

• Like 7

YY...II...PP...EE...

600 PAGES

I am too sad chinguduru... how can they make me not to watch my favorite drama again... I am regretting in making my lil sis watch it, I am just requesting her to stop watching after ep 18 which she is watching now... I don't want her to taste this bitter-sweetness which I am facing right now... 

• Like 2

My heart still hurts... I can't sleep.. maybe with tomorrow's finale i will have my closure...

but argh I feel so sad...

I don't know what PD and staff are thinking by putting the YT video and confirming that TK is the husband (even if at the end it is TK...) they will loose a lot of viwers tomorrow..like im sure ratings are going down...maybe they don't care at this  point... but like.whyy?

• Like 3

Guest princessprincess
2 minutes ago, finallyanoppatostan said:

Then how about this??

Kim Kwang Jin, a member of the National Assembly, posted a tweet on his Twitter account revealing that “Reply 1988″ was filming Ryu Jun Yeol’s wedding scene at the Airforce Club. He said that if his tweet got retweeted over 1000 times he would reveal who he is getting married to.

After tweeting this spoiler, he received great criticism for revealing a spoiler despite the production team’s warnings against leaking spoilers. His tweet has been since deleted, and an apology has been posted as well.

Credit: soompi

HAPPY 600 PAGES!!

Though it will not make sense, it will be better if this scene of JH's wedding is with another girl. Just not with DS. :)

3 minutes ago, debieg said:

@snowy21 are you going to change the chatroom name from ds-jh shipper. To Ryu Jun Yeol? I still want the chatroom even after the series end... And we can discuss about RJY there for those who don't want to visit soompi for the main time.

Hi the chatroom groupname cannot be changed so the new chatroom would be : http://ryu-jun-yeol.chatango.com/

• Like 2

@girlbehindfate if Junghwan dies, in that essay I am about to start writing a letter to the writers and demand an explanation of; I need them to explain why they killed off Junghwan. I don't want him to die. I want him to move on with life and be happy and in love and married with kids. Every once in a while he may tell his adult son to never hold back in life, not for anyone. Not friends, not family, because when you hesitate, when you put others before yourself; you can lose out on the one thing you've wanted the most *bawls* and he speaks from personal experience *cries like a little richard simmons* it isn't fair.....

How can they do this to me. I just I need the most epic flashbacks of Deok Sun and Taek and their together now because again it just doesn't compare and it doesn't add up. And no it's not us being bitter shippers, more than half of the Korean fandom is raging. the scrip, the acting, the everything. for 18 episodes we had been following this one boy and his love story.even though deok sun is the main character we hand always been with him. we follow him every step of the way. everything emotional came back to him.

it doesn't make sense. even as I look on it now, I see how they could make Junghwan the husband. how they could have fooled us all (hoe don't do it) because it just, even now...what did I miss you guys? what was I not seeing? is it really all water under the bridge for Junghwan? are we really not going to see much of him in tomorrow's episode? we were along with him for so long then in these last 2 episodes we don't get to see him or hear his thoughts. he goes into the background forgotten? I can't accept that! I can accept he is not the husband but I can't accept that! I need to hear him speak one more time!! I need to hear their good-byes their both letting go of the could have been from high school then I too can let go. I really truly do need the Deok Sun good-bye to Junghwan scene (as heart breaking as it will be) or I will never be able to wrap my head around her and Taek.

Call me a delusional shipper, laugh at me, whatever I don't care. As a viewer I need that shared good-bye. they both close the lid on those moments in time because if not, I just don't buy it...

• Like 23

I barely forget there were excitement when DS gave JH the shirt. Damn, even that misunderstanding has unsolved until now. I still don't have a point, how come DS suddenly feels something to TK. It is definitely need an explanation, hope there will be more flashbacks.

It will be better if the theory about air force crash happened. Uri big-heart JH. I want his face appeared more at the end of episode. I barely watch him at this episode. Gonna really miss you Ryu Jun Yeol.

Waiting for Glory Day premier and see your charismatic face again. See you again ~~

• Like 5