[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

In Reply 1997, when Yoon Jae moved away from Shi Won, Shi Won stayed away from the second lead aka Yoon Jae's hyung. Then they study and work at Seoul and Yoon Jae and Shi Won meet again. I really do hope that despite the angst guys, will watch it no matter what. haha!!!

31 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP CALM CHINGUS

I know it's upsetting, the kiss preview but,

1. We know what kind of trolls the staffs are so that "attempt to kiss" maybe blocked by Deok Sun herself. We all know that she already likes Jung Hwan despite his constant avoidance but Deok Sun isn't someone to kiss another man just because her crush ddidn;t return back her feelings.

2. Deok Sun remains unfazed by Jung Hwan's coldness. See, though how many times he ignored or avoided her in his own house, she till get close to him and sleep on his shoulder on the preview.

3. We're only on ep 12 tomorrow so it's understandable about Taek's situation.

4. In that case, JUNG HWAN IS REALLY THE FUTURE HUSBAND!!!! hahahahaha!!!

505cba97afa96f7a59001243_zpsab54e975.gif

Agree, I mean their story is not done yet so we will quite suffer for a bit.... As long as the kiss is better that SWxBR hahahaha

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, melissala said:

I wish they didn't have to drag out this triangle when we know who she'll end up with.  

But anyway, when will JH's friends actually notice he likes DS.  It's annoying me they haven't picked up on it.  AS much as I want to smack him, I'm also feeling bad for him since he's all alone. 

i really want to believe that DR can't be that oblivious of the situation he is their counseler he knows and picks up things quickly like when SW said he liked someone and he didnt know what to do even though DS was all cheery JH got sadder and DR pick up quickly his environment. 

When Taek confessed that he actually did like DS I thought it was weird they way DR seem to look shocked but for a split second his gaze was looking ahead as if spaced out, thinking then at taek idk it might have been the angle but i thought it was weird since you can clearly see SW looking directly at Taek and then JH Looked at Taek too and then spaced out into his thoughts before looking back at Taek and the guys.

• Like 3

Guys, let's just think a happy thought. What about how JH would kiss DS? hahahaha.

Seriously seeing the good boy SW kissing BR that hot, makes me wonder how the beast JH would do it XD. SW sure learned well from those videos and books (maybe?) that they all watched and read together LOL.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

Am I the only one who think that the preview just make it seems like TK going to kiss DS but not actually gonna kiss her? Or I'm just totally in denial hahahahaha.

Yes, I don't think he's gonna kiss her. I'm thinking he's gonna whisper her something..maybe like "JH really likes you. I'm just test him" hahaha..oh my delulu mind LOL

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

anyway, where i can i watch the raw. i know i've already watched the raw via live stream but i'm gonna screen caps some scenes as reference for my fan arts. i want the scene where DS left her underwear and JH pass it to her and also the sofa scene and the bed scene and the window scene. basically, i'm hoping to screen caps their scenes together for my fanarts.

my target fan art count is 30 guys, i've drawn like 7 or 9 of them alone and only 4 of my fanarts are what i really like. after making at least 30 , i'm gonna book bind and compile it as a drama sketch. so yeah, anyone has a link for raw or screencaps?

i feel it's really unfair for JH.

He always show his heart to DS with those sweet actions but DS seems not notice it or maybe she notice it but she doesn't believe that JH is likes her. and when DS FINALLY KNOWS, TK dropped that bomb and said he like DS. What should our liitle kitty with marshmallow heart do when his BFF love the same girl??? of course he will back down! because that is what JH will do, there's no way that he will keep showing his love to DS and get the girl alone while hurting his BFF.

AND THEN they give DS and TK that moment to be together on next episode while our poor softie heart JH will suffer all alone................that preview. oh man! i dont think that JH will be that bad to leave DS alone.

and what i really fear is, it's not taek that will be the next chilbong but it's JH...

and if that is the case, then........................................................WHAT ARE YOU DOING WRITERS! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

because they keep make JH suffer and Taek always get what he wants.

• Like 1

I actually ready on this. I'm one of the people who love to watch people separate and will be back later hehehe.... But honestly I'm so ready in this one, because I believe that JH is the husband so it's better to date girls while they don't have any relationship at all... I like the way JH avoiding her, because at first I know that DS is not her ideal girl, but he fall for her deep. He can't even say he likes her because he's afraid no ones believe him. So I'm really looKing forward on how will JH will be the husband, there's still 9 episodes to look for  

• Like 5

Please tell me I'm not the only one who do not frustrate over JungHwan this episode. I mean he did okay. He's just confuse. He's been friend with Taek for years, do you expect him to just ignore his confession? It's the bro code JH is thinking about right now

Truth, he's avoiding DeokSun, but the way he avoid her is not(yet) as bad as what YoonJae did to Shiwon in '97. I think it's just like the attitude he used to have for DeokSun before realising he has feeling for her. 

and how I adore what he did to his mom this episode

• Like 10

On 12/11/2015 at 5:39 AM, ash623 said:

i feel it's really unfair for JH.

He always show his heart to DS with those sweet actions but DS seems not notice it or maybe she notice it but she doesn't believe that JH is likes her. and when DS FINALLY KNOWS, TK dropped that bomb and said he like DS. What should our liitle kitty with marshmallow heart do when his BFF love the same girl??? of course he will back down! because that is what JH will do, there's no way that he will keep showing his love to DS and get the girl alone while hurting his BFF.

AND THEN they give DS and TK that moment to be together on next episode while our poor softie heart JH will suffer all alone................that preview. oh man! i dont think that JH will be that bad to leave DS alone.

and what i really fear is, it's not taek that will be the next chilbong but it's JH...

and if that is the case, then........................................................WHAT ARE YOU DOING WRITERS! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

because they keep make JH suffer and Taek always get what he wants.

i'm sad at JH because his situation calls for a fair and square competition. I mean it's obvious DS is dropping him all these hints being so swet etc the entire episode. and NO ONE TOLD JH TO TAKE A STEP BACK. Your crush is there, moving to your house, sitting in your living room, sleeping on your bed. WHY JUST BROOD. GO KISS HER UNDER THE BLANKET. I mean it's all fair and square.. JH knows from TK's calendar when he was sitting on his desk that TK has baduk games/practice so he's away. 

• Like 3

Guest wizengamot

you have a point too @ash623:)

it's sometimes seem quite unfair. but there's really no chance now that Jung Hwan will be chilbonged so don't worry.

Anyway, we all know how the kids treat Taek plus Jung Hwan really seems to be the type to take care of others a lot though he likes doing it secretly. Like when his dad was sad and he did the embarrassing gag greeting and when his mom was upset that they're doing good without her, he basically burned his hyung's hands, broke the coal briquettes and messed up his closet just so his mom will feel that she's needed.

So him backing out is totally, frustrating but still in line with his character.

actually i don't mind about taek's feelings for deoksun and first kiss with taek too but the thing makes me hurt a lot right now is, tvn gave a very little junghwans in every previews : (((((

sure bg is more popular than jy but we already knew there's a lot of people who pinned for junghwan-deoksun moments. they said this is tvn's strategy to make bg's fans curious and keep watching but meh, i still think ds will dodged t's kiss....

• Like 3

Nah.. it's clear since the beginning that JH is the endgame. Even yoonjae had it worse than him, Shuwon didnt even like him when he confessed in R97. And remember, the show spends so much time exploring each of Junghwan's family. Even Deoksun interacting with everyone in his family. If Taek is the endgame, why not show DS interacted with Taek's Dad more often? This alone should tell us as much. And then there's future hubby who always nags at everything and act all grumpy. Who could act like that besides JH, really?

I wouldnt worry much. It's a slow, painful journey for Junghwan, but I hope Taek and him can resolve this. If there's one thing missing from R97 and R94, is the noble idiocy over two best friends who like the same girl. And I want to see how the writers deal with this issue. I mean.. yoonjae held back because of his brother. Trash held back because he didnt want to ruin family dynamic. None of them had to hold back because of friendship. I'm sure Taek will be helping JH when he's finally breakdown (when he's had enough)

• Like 7

read the recaps too from drama thread. From beginning i keep tell my heart to calm down. When in the beginning blanket scene still didnt happened constantly whisper to my heart,you still have a blanket scene left. But the blanket scene overshadow with BR SW long long long kiss. Im happy for them too. I just wanna laugh every time i remember, i have been waiting for 1 week to just see JH step back (i know he already step back in this episode and i already prepare about it) but TK back to his cave again and didnt make any single move. This what makes JH act seems so frustrating tonight (really frustrating actually, just by reading it).I dont know i will hate JH act too or understand him more when see the raw later. For now, i understand why he did it, and the frustrated comes because the reason why he must step back (TK) didnt around in this ep, and didnt make any single move in this ep.

We really need this frustrating or angst stormy so we can see the rainbow in the next beautiful day. Its sad to see DS ask JH again and again and again just to hear him rejected her again again and again.But JH also has he hard time, he is alone, none know about his feeling to DS, he cant tell to anyone, it must be hard to handle it, struggles to control his own feeling when your crush ready to take your hands too). I think i already can feel his pain and sadness just by reading the recaps and frustrated too same with most of you with him. But i dont know why i keep telling to JH, you did a good job (jalhanda Junghwanaaaaa) this makes you more like the hubby. This is what we need to makes all theory work on our OTP. DS being hurt i think it must be a learning for herself that when we love someone we must fight about it, try to pursue it, sometimes its not easy to win someone heart, if she really love JH i believe DS will fight until the last time.

We already know this angst will come and already prepare our heart. But why it still hurt and my heart keep bleeding when face this kind of angst. wanna scream loudly when holding this pain. JH face make it more worst. Our lovely puppy hurt, ottohke?its just frustrating more when see the preview. Why must TK stole DS first kiss? Why not JH? JH where are you? at least get yourself a happiness for one night before you really step back for faraway and give up DS. (her little happiness that will said you love her directly or indirectly) Now, it up to DS....will her love to JH already strong enough?if it strong enough i believe she will blocked TK kiss. Or just peck on the cheek maybe? the point is i dont wanna see that kiss scene happened tomorrow. I just wanna see a strong heroine that fight what her heart said. So sung deok sun, i really really believe you girl, get your love, see who you truly love, dont give him up! Our heroine is strong enough right?JH already lost all his power when TK throw his BOMB to him, he just kinda weak now, dont know what to do, and on the way to give up, so we need our heroine that wakes him up!!!!!!!! will this angst ended well tomorrow? i dont think so, ahhh my heart will keep hurt and bleeding to JH.... *sing : wake me up when this stormy end*  *hope we get a better kiss from our OTP and better happen faster* *cross finger*.

• Like 9