[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

22 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I think Dongryeong asked him to propose the girl he liked but Dongryeong didn't know that she was Deoksun all this time. He only knows Junghwan likes someone. I am sorry I don't know much about Korean, I had Korean class for a year but it's so five years ago, I only confidence in reading and writing hangul, but the rest I give it to Google Translate hahahaha :D:D 

Oh gosh! I have to consider the rank of character in AM1988 again cuz DR is 3rd in my heart (after uri couple) . Let's put him at the bottom. What's wrong with you bastard?  How can you not knowing your best friend's feeling? No more loving for youuuu, just NO!!  tuzki-bunny-emoticon-027.gif . 
And I need to check my eyes again cuz I CAN NOT see that DS keep looking at the door like everybody said. @@ 

• Like 8

Guys deokseon is not as naive as she used to be, she's much more intelligent, and I think she has grown.

We can tell that she's much more clever as she corrects DR with his English  (something she got from jh btw awwwwww)

I mean it was clear that the confession was heart felt. 

And jh just happened to carry around a ring which he pulled out when DR wanted him to? That is obvious bs and can clearly be seen 

It is obvious that jh went out on his way to get ds a ring.

And who just randomly buys a ring for money for a fake confession and just leaves a valuable item like that there. 

Come on ds must know that if it was a fake confession the guy would have taken the ring with him bc it is such a valuable product

But he left it there 

Like he left his feelings 

He wants to forget her...

Just like yoon Jae wanted to forget si won.....

But did that happen?NOOO OOOOOO

Acc the opposite happened 

So don't worry and hwaiting 

JH is the husband like come on

I'd had enough with the taek trolling 

And now the fake confession trolling?

Is my heart a punchbag writer? 

DEEP DOWN IM SCARED IT MIGHT BE TAEK 

BUT VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY DEEP DOWN IK IT'S GOING TO BE MY JUNGHWAN 

HWAITTTIIIINNNGG BABBYYYYYYY 

• Like 14

@shunklunk GOD I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! :wub: That's one of my fav JH's scenes. It was such a natural reaction... I noticed it because in my country Football (for some of you soccer) is like religion. So that lil' goal-celebration felt so familiar to me hahah and he's enjoyiiiiing it. Ah, honestly, Is that JH or RYJ? Can't tell :) 

Guys, I'm better now... thanks to all your posts. That adult hubby is screaming JUNGHWAN. It was like watching the Mcdonald's scene all over again :D he's so awkward in front of strangers.

Ok now I have to ask something. Since I`m well known as blind for clues and hints person i want to know where did yall saw that picture or photo or whatever it was of cat and dog behind DS?

On side note we need to add new tag for this thread #weareallkimjunghwan since most of us has his pic for avatar:lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Vy Ho said:

Oh gosh! I have to consider the rank of character in AM1988 again cuz DR is 3rd in my heart (after uri couple) . Let's put him at the bottom. What's wrong with you bastard?  How can you not knowing your best friend's feeling? No more loving for youuuu, just NO!!  tuzki-bunny-emoticon-027.gif . 
And I need to check my eyes again cuz I CAN NOT see that DS keep looking at the door like everybody said. @@ 

DR is 3rd in my heart too and he still does :D . The four lastest episodes make DR's family becomes my 2nd after Kim's family. DR being the mama boy is really cute :D . Don't be mad at him,  if Junghwan were being honest about all with him, he could be the best counselor.

Yup, Deoksun kept looking at at door more than once, probably to see if Taek was coming. But we have to take a note after Junghwan's confession, while he drank the beer, the camera purposely hid Deoksun's expression. I think it will be revealed in Deoksun's flashback in the last episode.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Vy Ho said:

LOL, same here. all i noticed was that she looked surprised at the beginning, but teary-eyed, smiling and reminiscent once JH recited all those memories they had together. the only reason she took her gaze off of him (IMHO) is because she looked so overwhelmed by everything he'd said. his gaze was really intense, and she must've been like, 'ah, so that's what all his actions meant...' only for him to cop out in the worst way, ugh.

then DS' laugh at the end - when DR and SW declared that the confession must've been a joke - broke my heart. it was like watching JH trying to hide his feelings for DS because of TK back in 1988. :(

• Like 4

Just finished watching ep 18 and of course it never fails to bring tears in my eyes. The whole timing + confession was so beautifully made and heart-crushing that it tore my heart out everytime I replay it :( 

003. On what gives me hope (part 1): 

1. Before and after JH's confession, we're given DS looking out the door, implying that she's waiting for TK, I do believe that she's waiting for him but no, that doesn't mean he will be the husband. DS definitely senses TK's crush/liking for her given the carry scene  + her confusion + the concert, that's why she's both awkward with them when they're alone. One was quite proactive (TK) since he had good timing and JH who seems like the god of fate hates him so much, also have an unresolved issue with her (pink shirt and now the ring). They're implying that DS is choosing TK over JH bec of her looking at the door and seemingly not moved by JH's confession. But this issue hasn't ended just yet, we have ep 19 and the finale (no matter how long the wait for that is) to see where her heart truly lies

2. These friends are good in hiding their feelings especially when they're together. You see them comfortable when they're together but when alone they're brooding and angsting. Although I hate that DR and SW thought of JH's confession as a joke, I liked how they looked unaffected afterwards, they were laughing together, even joking until they left. This gives us time for DS to contemplate on JH's confession when she's alone. There's no way they will disregard DS's reaction to this. All of them know how to play along so I'm confident that they will show DS's ultimate reaction to this. 

That's it for now lol I really need to get back to reality after the mess of ep 18, I left all my chores yesterday and just cried myself to sleep :(

• Like 16

4. [+6,832, -583] I hate how the pace got so cancerous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

This comment made me laugh but I can't deny the truth behind it ahha we are all "hurting" in some way so yeah! Hopefully NEXT week we will be CURED!

Sigh, when it rains it pours.....yesterday it was just raining and today it poured HARD on us!!! :tears: but #teamjunghwan fighting!!!

• Like 16

Oh, PD'nim  how can you tease me so? Have you no compassion for my poor nerves? (With Elizabeth mom's expressions) 

Anyway,  im sure something happened in concert between Tk and DS. And im expecting the scene look like between Trash and NJ when they were broke up and Trash been ill. NJ came to his home to care him and they kissed and reunited.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

You guys it's meant to be. I was flipping through the tv and guess what movie just came on....you're wrong if you thought Forest Gump LOL. Bridesmaids is on. It's the scene where the chick is crying and watching what movie..not Forest Gump, but Castaway. Guess who's in Castaway, that's right Tom Hanks, who starred in and won an Oscar for that's it, Forest Gump. The kdrama gods have sent me a sign (well other than the script and today's episode that all but confirmed it) that Junghwan is the husband. Fret not all, Deok Sun is the Jenny to his Forest. Sandy to his Danny. The Minnie to his MIckey. The...I can't think of anymore...The Kate to his William..The Neo to his Matrix...yeah I really can't think of more but she's and him are it. So yeah, even the kdrama gods are sending signs directly to my tv (what do you mean it's just a movie playing on USA as scheduled to do) it's FATE, did you guys not see the kdrama slowmo fate and destiny pass by...ENDGAME!! OWNAGE!

Why is it whenever I am up and ready to spazz people have gone to bed *goes to watch the confession again* 

Damn can't nobody sing like Whitney did....and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIeeeIIIIIII...jesus take the wheel...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm so happy that the kdrama gods have sent you a sign! :grin:

I've said it time and time again... I firmly believe that JH is the husband! 

• Like 3

Hi guys!

After a much needed sleep, back tracking the recaps, watching subbed clips, reading your thoughts.. I can say I'm now in the safe zone (hostile no more). Though my heart is still aching everytime I remember what the richard simmons went in the episode. There's still hope... I hope.

Oh well, I can only rely on you guys witty comments and gifs and videos and of course, OPTIMISM to get through this richard simmons and comes back to reality (which is far faaar more important dear Arum *making notes on my forehead*)

You guys are the best support system ever!!!

:heart::cookie:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, creecabs said:

That's it for now lol I really need to get back to reality after the mess of ep 18, I left all my chores yesterday and just cried myself to sleep :(

Same here I have so many chores, yet I'm listening to 90's ballad songs on youtube and getting teary watching the confession scene. 

• Like 8

Before I go I'll leave a short ridiculous prediction of what's going to come next week lol:

004. Since I have a feeling they will bombard us with TK-DS scenes next week, we will waver for the first half of the show. Then the next half would be all about DS's reaction to TK's advances and it will be revealed that she somehow prevents TK from confessing or rather avoids because she's not over with her issue with JH as well (is it too far-fetched?) Then we see her waiting for JH all those years to also confess (but is wavered due to TK's advances that has great timing) and we will be given her ultimate reaction from JH's latest confession. Next, we see a flashback of her reaction to all JH's efforts and excusing herself to go to the bathroom just to come back for JH's ring. Lastly, there would be an event where she thought JH left or got into an accident (hopefully not) and she would look for him until she gives up then we see JH wearing the blasted pink shirt. END. Cliffhanger to the finale wherein we get all the lovey dovey scenes and closure for the families. :D

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

DR is 3rd in my heart too and he still does :D . The four lastest episodes make DR's family becomes my 2nd after Kim's family. DR being the mama boy is really cute :D . Don't be mad at him,  if Junghwan were being honest about all with him, he could be the best counselor.

Yup, Deoksun kept looking at at door more than once, probably to see if Taek was coming. But we have to take a note after Junghwan's confession, while he drank the beer, the camera purposely hid Deoksun's expression. I think it will be revealed in Deoksun's flashback in the last episode.

Haha of course about DR, I've always liked him and was in "a little bit" of #teamDR in case JH's not the husband LOL. Besides, he's the type of friend that I want to have - humorous as richard simmons! 

I've had glasses since I was 5 and I'm getting older (20 is old for me lmao) :sweatingbullets: If DS keeps looking at the door, my theory is TK has just arrived, stood at the corner of the restaurant so the friends could not see TK, and heard JH's confession but then went outside and thought about this how this richard simmons triangle-love has been dragged THAT LONG. 

I'm mad not because the feeling of "JH is not the husband" *poop*, I'm irritated because I've found somebody that is better at TROLLING than richard simmons messy life - AM1988's PD-nim & writer-nim HAH! :crazy:  Really! I don't need to work-out to make my heart feels tired cuz they've already done it for me. :phew: 

GIF-breathe-breathing-center-centering-c

• Like 6

4. [+137, -14] Junghwan was likely decided to be the husband but the writer switched to Taek after knowing he's getting so much attention from viewers. It's so obvious that they revised the script in that week that Reply didn't airㅋㅋㅋ

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/spoilers-reply-1988_9.html

They probably made a new script to drag the husband hunting. Since EoNamRyu phrase already trend since beginning, they want us to doubt. Nappeun writernim and PDnim is also working for Youth Over Flowers, they must be out of their mind :mellow:

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

@svl93 thank youuuuu :)

Ok i read the BEST  post ever on MT for for the first time, I`m so excited cuz she/he just killed that i see everything, i know everything, i`ll highlight that for you person.

Yay it's a portrait of a cat and dog ;)

- By the way does anyone know what is above the portrait? It looks like 100 or 1000? but one of the digits is ruby looking (like the ring). 

• Like 3