[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

Someone called dad and he bellowed "WHAT?!!!!"

i'm not sure what news he received but I think nothing to affect the family, though he needs to go out and leave dinner. He said sorry to BR because she only come now to eat dinner

Dad left. and BR asked about where is DS and her schedule. 

They talked about the friends and SW was mentioned, and BR looked sad though NL and mom did not notice so they kept talking about him. 

i think the discussion turned to BR and finiding a man and NL comment about it earned him hits from BR

Guest wizengamot

Meanwhile, the gang is talking about dating i think or teasing DS. nice to see them fooling and goofing and laughing around.

Mom mi ran and dad is watching TV and mom mi ran hit dad sweetly. really acting like teenagers now? hahaha. SW mom and TK dad came and sit with them on the sofa/

We pan back to JB and still in the computer. he was surprised at he looked at the screen and then recovered but could not type properly (or slowed down typing) 

Guest wizengamot

mom ilhwa came to Kim's house carrying a drink and JH dad tried to open a bottle but fails miserably so TK dad took it and easily open it with his teeth. 

they're talking about TK in the newspaper

DS laughed as she reads TK article on newspaper. SW and DR are lying on TK lap while DS is leaning on the wall and next to him is JH sitting.