[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

6 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Let's not let other people spoil our mood.. not worth my chingus.. sorry I can't help posting the air couple pics.. They are looking too good that I couldn't resist !!

mrK7pzp.jpg

Omonaaa...  My heart.. My heart...  My junghwan,is so manly, handsome smart and my deoksun looks so matured and beautiful.. I really want meet this two for real.. 

*MOMMMM!!!!! GIVE ME MONEY NOW, I WANT FLYING TO KOREAA!!!!*

• Like 14

Guest wizengamot

our room is on fire hahahahahaha!!!

tumblr_ls5xkrOpBd1ql5zj9.gif

really guys, not 24 hours had passed since we hit the 300th page and we are already on page 329

hahahahahahaha!!!

1 minute ago, bontovi said:

So is JH become commercial pilot or air force pilot gaes?

I'm excited for tommorow episode. Maybee just maybe JH will not confess but explain about unresolved Pink Shirt accident first so DS will waver and think about what JH did to her 5 years ago and during that time Taek will confess. The choice will be in DS hand.

I still certain that JH wil be the end game because JH and DS had so many misunderstanding to be resolved compare to Taek but I still bother with the way DS eyes linger in Taek face at the park scene...

But but I love JH hairrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

When i saw the park scene today i was scared actually.But now if one of my friends will carry me like that I will be shock too and will think it.Because we are girls,we are thinking like this things in real.

The confession seems to about pink tshirt i think that way too. Dating girls.. I don't know. My mind is gone when i saw the preview but it seems i will cry tomorrow :tears:

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Wow everyone looks good in 1994.  I kinda don't like Hyeri's wig/hair extension.  It doesn't look natural.  It looks better when it's tied up or when it was short.  "Goodbye first love" for episode 18?  Is that JH's birthday gift to TK?  Kidding of course.  Is there a translation of the previews yet.  Is JH confessing or saying goodbye?

from @blue_angel_1004 (from the main thread)

Episode 18 Text Preview: "Goodbye First Love"

1994. In celebration of Taek's birthday, the friends have gathered together in one place for the first time in a long while.

Seeing their kids home in a long time, the parents feel happy just seeing them asleep...

Goodbye, my first love.

My feelings for her that I couldn't let go for several years, I think it's now time to let go.

maybe Jung Hwan become mature after training in army and he just decided to clear all the misunderstand. he probably become more brave or confidence to confess. anyway anyone know What taek become in 94? Is he still a pro baduk?

Yeah and here another random and nonsese hint that I can think. Just think it as a joke
Hyeri became more famous after doing aegyo in "REAL MEN" a variety show focus on millitary. Then here Uri jJung Hwan became a milatry officer. See the connection:glasses:(please don't take this as serious hint). You know, hyeri can do her parody doing aegyo to JH.

• Like 9

Guest nchoerunnisa

I need to watch the episode with my own eyes before giving my 2 cents

But I really need to let it out from my chest first...

OMG!!! OUR FANTASY PREDICTION TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE!!!
JH IS A PILOT!!!
DS IS A STEWARDESS!!!
UH YEAH... *dancing a la DR's Dad*

:phew::wub:;)

I dont want to be too happy... Because im afraid if tomorrow episode will be worse than today (i really hopeeee it won't...)

In r97, shiwon and yoonjae declare their relationship in episode 14 (with that famous kissing scene)

In r94, trash and najeong become lover since episode 12(?) cmiiw

In r88, still dont know when the main couple will declare their love... Im still confused with DS feeling tbh. I know about TK and JH feelings, but i need clue from DS.... I need something to make me believe that JH is the husband. For now.. Maybe just 90% that jh is the endgame. While the other 10%  is to prepare my heart for the worst possibilty loll 

R88 really distract my real life. I cant even work properly lol... I dont know... It's been a long time for me to have this kind of feeling bcs of drama hahahaha....

• Like 9

What I always hated about the Reply series is that the girl's feelings always comes second.  Like the 2 boys who are fighting for her never take into consideration the girl's feelings.  They always make the decision for the girl rather than have the girl decide who she wants to be with.

• Like 14

I have one thing to say to all you awesome folks. Don't feed the trolls. These aggressive posts only expose some people's desperation. Ignoring them will serve as a fitting enough response. 

Logging out now. Gosh I need to go calm my heart before I watch the raw.

• Like 9

wanna hug you all guys.....huhuhuhuhuhu.....you guys that give me strength...keep my faith..cheer me up too.huhuhu

yes,,,,it already proven so many time..that JH is the magic on this show for me, No matter how bitter one episode, it can be swept away by simple action by him..And today he did it again,,His uniform really makes me forget what happen in today episode, what i think is just what the next episode will be..hahahaha

Gosssshhhhh, JH forehead....JH forehead.....another part of his body makes me obsessed after lips, hands and what more?hahahahaha (its relieve that he didnt has hairstyle like SW has).

And the preview looks so good (sing along with the bgm,,,sewoli gamyeon....hahahahahhaha).. i dont know you will be troll or not...but at least i can see JH drives jeep..hahahahaha..he looks so good..huhuhuhu..

wah the pink shirt things....really the key to open all the secret and solve all the misunderstanding, aigoo its funny to think that until today episode i really can make sure of DS heart. (my shipper heart sure but my viewers heart can see clearly enough..hahahahahaha)...i hope the last 3 episode full of OTP moment (so i can bear with TK-DS concert scene, movie scene or etc..)..dont kidding me to make OTP moment just at the last episode and the last minute..

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

sure. we can do that. neutrals and TK shippers had already lurk, commented here. but we had an incident here where a tk shipper drop by before, saying she's a neutral and then decided to rant bad things about us on another thread. we've said greetings to that person but she still ranted negative things about us so we are cautious. 

ok cool :)its alright to be cautious but dont let that ruin you guys having fun,ok? :) keep on keeping on. I thought you guys on this forum with ur love for JH hands was both cute/sweet and hilarious! u guys a pretty adorable and passionate. People on the other forum are the same and I might comment a bit on that forum but that's just because I have a soft spot for the underdog or the side with the less likely chance of winning. unless some odd turn of events happens JH is the husband according to my unbais sister which kind of sets me straight cause as I mention I ship both couple (head says JH, hearts says TK) lol if only everyone could get the girl in the end *sigh

plus you guys had the best live updates!! which was great for someone like me who couldn't watch live streaming. very deabak! appreciated it!

keep having fun ok? dont let immature people get to u everyone! :D

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot
Just now, wenyeol said:

So the theme for ep.18 is "Goodbye, first love"

What if Goodbye, First Love, HELLO WIFEY! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

some on the main thread, speculates that this is TK's POV. as if saying good bye on his first love for DS.

where is @hailaft ?

6 minutes ago, comesandgoes said:

When i saw the park scene today i was scared actually.But now if one of my friends will carry me like that I will be shock too and will think it.Because we are girls,we are thinking like this things in real.

The confession seems to about pink tshirt i think that way too. Dating girls.. I don't know. My mind is gone when i saw the preview but it seems i will cry tomorrow :tears:

OMG you are so true. I will speechless and fluttered too if one of my friend doing that.. We can assume for more further after watch with sub tittle.

For today episode I feel like crying, jumping, screaming and fan girling over uri JH and DS

Lets prepare our heart for more angst and red hering that uri writernim will thrown to us.

• Like 2