[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 minute ago, leekyuphii said:

i thought i strong enough to see that bridal style scene....but seems i still have weak heart...huhuhuhuhuhu...have a light worry...But thanks guy,,you keep me faith and string...why DS seems fluttered over this act, what about JH act for that long long time?hah?hah?hah?  i already teary remember that scene,,,Now, JH sad face,,,aigooo please make that sad face away...i dont want see gloomy face again..You are to cruel writernim...jinjjaaa

I worder about that too. Why Taek's one act made her flutter, yet everything Junghwan's has done seems like almost nothing as if she needs some confirmation first like the "hajima" scene. But when I think about it again, the way Junghwan treated and cared for her is very subtle, they are obvious for us as viewers to see that we call him "what a romantic guy" but not Deoksun I guess.

Even I don't mind if Deoksun dates Taek first if it could become some medicine for some "shipper" who wrote some thesis come back to her normal state. Jebal. Please.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I worder about that too. Why Taek's one act made her flutter, yet everything Junghwan's has done seems like almost nothing as if she needs some confirmation first like the "hajima" scene. But when I think about it again, the way Junghwan treated and cared for her is very subtle, they are obvious for us as viewers to see that we call him "what a romantic guy" but not Deoksun I guess.

Even I don't mind if Deoksun dates Taek first if it could become some medicine for some "shipper" who wrote some thesis come back to her normal state. Jebal. Please.

lol the writer is not in her right mind now.. I think she is lunatic now .. she has been thinking how to make storyline interesting with twist and turn.. she must be thinking I must make the viewers ride on a roller coaster.. that will be way more fun !! 

See she even make DS to wear GREEN slipper!! color theory?

• Like 6

Okay, so the application title that JB found in JH's room reads 'Air Force Cadets' (or something of the sort). Methinks that JH wants to enroll in the air force, but also wants to become a doctor for the sake of JB hyung, which is probably why JB wished for JH's good future.

Considering this and the account from DC saying he was in uniform in the jeep, it looks like he really is training to enter the air force. Does this mean my Top Gup Junghwan dreams are coming true

edit: OMG DID THEY REALLY KISS IM SHAKING RN I POSTED THIS BEFORE THAT HAPPENED OMG

• Like 8