[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

29 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

aigoo...I wish that was RJY's hand :ph34r: jasshig, why are you standing that far, you should've moved closer!

Heh she subconsciously leans towards Jungpal!

Woots topped the page so here is some love from Jungpal:

tumblr_nz6abp6yEP1qfwlugo1_500.jpg

Will we reach 300 pages by the end of Sat's episode?

tumblr_nzl4g3NkeL1u9vq68o1_500.gif

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

actually, it's not only the five friends i want to see, i have to admit i love Ra Mi Ran more (i first like her in hot young bloods) and Jin Joo (and DR dad) and well, the whole casts is loveable!!!

Hide contents

Aigoo! I already watched Hot Young Blood but didn't notice it's her!! HAHAHAHA (it's time to change my glasses I guess :blink:) ..Mianhae cheetah eomma... LJS & PBY blind me, LOL

• Like 5

3 hours ago, einYoshiChan said:

its TK chingu..

Hide contents

fe.jpg

I was in thread Taek x Deok Sun and I found something. I will quotation 

" There is actually an article accompanying those pictures. I read it and it says that they were filming a scene where all the 5 friends are present and they were playing soccer. Deoksun got hurt and so Taek offered her a piggy back ride.  "

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

what cinema guys? what pics on dc? haha *totally lost*

They're filming at a cinema. There's been crowd over there but I didn't see any of the actors yet.  Not sure if I missed a post while I was in shower just now.

Spoiler

If everyone is presence at the field, I suppose JH will see Taek carries DS with a sad look on his face again? Again? 

@ihate0ni0ns imja please standby with your photoshop to add another 5 Ryu Jun-sad in your gif compilation

@deokhwan here darling: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/lists/?id=reply1988

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
8 minutes ago, dinhie said:

Aigoo! I already watched Hot Young Blood but didn't notice it's her!! HAHAHAHA (it's time to change my glasses I guess :blink:) ..Mianhae cheetah eomma... LJS & PBY blind me, LOL

i remember her because i thought "that teach is so funny!!!" 

4 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

They're filming at a cinema. There's been crowd over there but I didn't see any of the actors yet.  Not sure if I missed a post while I was in shower just now.

oh. *nods* well i think it doesn't matter much. we'll see it on the next few episodes anyway haha.

21 minutes ago, lovii024 said:

" There is actually an article accompanying those pictures. I read it and it says that they were filming a scene where all the 5 friends are present and they were playing soccer. Deoksun got hurt and so Taek offered her a piggy back ride.  "

But.. The picture doesn't seems like piggy-back , it seems like someone carrying her... 

I need to look more closer... 

HAfJjuT.gif

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

a bit lost at DC too...finally find the picture that everyone means. Yeah...just see the location filming and the crowded. But the comment said they see TK hair in that crowded in that picture (that i cant found where is TK hair that the DC commenter mean in that picture) (goat sound). They still hevent sure who did the filming there too.

aigoooo...cant JH who give DS piggy back?isssshhh, molla molla....dont want to expecting something dont want to speculating something too...just bring myself to Friday already!!!!!huhuhuhuhu

@ihate0ni0nsommayaaaa...that sad face really breaks my heart...okay i am weak..but i love how he make that sad face. I cant get tired to see that face, being hurt with him, teary with him again and again. (how strong my heart is...LOL)

@wizengamot@dinhie@Vy Ho okay let me join discussion about girls day too..You know..Girls day is the first gb that i see with my own two eyes. Yes, i was attended their joint concert with many boybands in my country at 2010. my reason to attend that concert was to see my favorite boybands too but yeah i fot GsD as a bonus (i hadnt know who they are yet back then..but because this case, i have my own story with GsD too). They are not my favorite girl band but i know them,i know the member name (naturally know it, without effort of memorize their name like i did when memorize the member of other girlbands like member of SNSD, Apink, or the new one Twice), i know their song, so it means i care of them right?hahahahaha.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, lovii024 said:

tumblr_n3vvsqhGuW1tyu6hoo1_250.gif . I knew it !! .....

The way PBG and Hyeri were sequenced in that playground scene....And, DS must have been like " Taeki  nan..gwenchana..."....... No ! piggyback !......HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA........  Who says DS is "dense" and a "love floozy"? nugu????  ....That girl  sure damn knows which NAMJA  she eagerly wants for  a piggyback ride from........:tounge_wink:

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, papulichan said:

tumblr_n3vvsqhGuW1tyu6hoo1_250.gif . I knew it !! .....

The way PBG and Hyeri were sequenced in that playground scene....And, DS must have been like " Taeki  nan..gwenchana..."........HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA........  Who says DS is "dense" and a "love floozy"? nugu????  ....That girl  sure damn knows which NAMJA is she wants for  a piggyback ride.....:tounge_wink:

tumblr_inline_ms1yqyMCBc1qz4rgp_zpspsn5w

that's why uri Jung Pal, swoop her!!! lalala~ (of course i'm being delulu and you should not take my comment seriously) 

10 minutes ago, papulichan said:

. I knew it !! .....

The way PBG and Hyeri were sequenced in that playground scene....And, DS must have been like " Taeki  nan..gwenchana..."....... No ! piggyback !......HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA........  Who says DS is "dense" and a "love floozy"? nugu????  ....That girl  sure damn knows which NAMJA  she eagerly wants for  a piggyback ride from........:tounge_wink:

Then we can have uri Jung Hwanie to the rescue XD

sWEsYwv.gif

Though YES YES YES, I prefer him, carrying her up bridal style:wub:

• Like 18

@leekyuphii @wizengamot @dinhie @Vy Ho discussion about GsD tho, i know them long time ago but i believe i started to notice them since expectation/female president era because the songs are hella catchy! so i do some little stalk for the members and funny thing is, up to before reply 1988 airs, hyeri is the only member i haven't really pay attention to (not because i don't like her), so i'm happy with her being the lead so i finally set my eyes for all the girls heheh ;) 

• Like 6