[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

No but really! I am sure @papulichan would want to know as well - how do you guys post the DC pics?!? Ha ha ha ha... I know I suck with computers but this is ridic... I suck more than I thought!...............

Hahaha... I wanna know that too !! When I save the image it goes right into the downloading html..... and then that's a richard simmons at times....haa..

• Like 1

Guest wizengamot

@papulichan @carolinedl

mine is a long process i think. whenever i open the computer, i logged in to my photobucket account. if i want to post a pic, i'll save it and upload on my photobucket. once it is uploaded, it will provide an image url which i paste here and that;s that.

17 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

As much as I want firery passionnate kiss if JH and DS are ever going to kiss, a bigger part of me want an awkward kiss. They have been friends for so long...

Have you all watched "In Time with You"? Their first kiss is soooo awkward, I loved it! Because that's how it is supposed to be when you know the person so well and that your whole relationship is changing!

Edit: for the curious ones: https://www.viki.com/videos/160809v-in-time-with-you-episode-13

The kiss is at 0:44:40

i love that drama, its one of my favorite tdrama..... lol i can now totally see that kind of scene happening maybe akward head bump bcus they both move the same way lol idk but your right i would totally love an akward kiss scene as much i just want a good kiss scene the tension and the love to be there...  i swear the first time i saw that episode i was cringing so bad and melting at the same time especially  when he tells her happy birthday to her..... aaahhh such a beautiful moment

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

No but really! I am sure @papulichan would want to know as well - how do you guys post the DC pics?!? Ha ha ha ha... I know I suck with computers but this is ridic... I suck more than I thought!...............

@papulichan @carolinedl One solution is to right click on the image and copy the image instead of the image link address.

E.g.I copied this image from the DC page and paste it here:

viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=2

cr: dcgallery

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dinhie said:

@papulichan When I click save image it's just downloaded to my computer :D Keep posting awesome gifs & pics chingu!! ^^

Yep ! Exactly ... it simply downloads the pic  to my PIC folder..... hahaha... Actually , I'm currently barely scrapping through my Internet GB until the monthly plan reboots tomorrow..... so , much for me and my Reply'88 marathon binges...hahahahah.....

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

@papulichan @carolinedl One solution is to right click on the image and copy the image instead of the image link address.

E.g.I copied this image from the DC page and paste it here:

cr: dcgallery

This picture posted by minji (miok) and taken on same day with leedonghwi's black and white pic he posted on Christmas Eve.

I happened to re watching,  hajima sogaeting scene on tvn rerun while waiting for the bts broadcast.. Aigooo the feels... 

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

4 minutes ago, figenfk said:

Chinguduull I am watching live stream now. Episode 10 rerun just ended. I think they might air the BTS and NG now. I am not sure. So for the ones who want to watch that!!!! Commercials are on right now.

yes, bts and ng will air today right now. because it's 8pm in Korea now.

how about live recapping the special episode lol hahahahaha!!!

Guest wizengamot

it's starting, the cast are preparing for the posters lol. both the five friend poster and the whole ssangmundong block poster. We also see the kids version

NL was the first one to arrive followed by Hyeri and RHY on the studio. wow the Sung siblings. they're talking and BR and DS high five. 

hahahaha!!!

they are not reading the script and practicing hahaha!!! it's hilarious seeing them read the script while seating.

Guest wizengamot

We go to the biggest house in the club and we pan to our lovely JH. next to be interviewed is JB, wuaa!!! i did not recognized him, he has ahjumma hair,

back to JH who was practicing the "why are you bitching at me?"

then mom mi ran and appa kim came to the studio. now the family is complete sitting in front of the pd-nim, they are reading their script and practicing

when mom mi ran suddenly shouted (acc. to the script) RJY laugh (he is seating between his parents)

Guest wizengamot

Next family is SW. there's only his mom and GKP in the script reading and practice. ah where is Jin Joo?... i think if they really practice like this the actors will feel or can concentrate on family feel. 

now, we're seeing JJ. she's practicing alone. wow she's soooo cute *minki minki song playing hahahhahahaha!!!* all JJ scenes are being played