[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

lol @papulichan what's this? hahaha!!! it makes me want to watch kill me heal me though

HAHAHAHA..... chingu , since I was so tired about the gloomy posts of how the "tone" of certain TK-DS shippers is creating a slight annoyance on this thread.... I had a little fun...hhehe.... BTW, since Ji Sung and Park Seo Jeon won the BEST COUPLE at the 2015 MBC award.... 927264_531055900386875_329185401_n.jpg

well, I thought it's about time Yona gets another HOT Oppa....;)

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i am doing some back reading in the main thread and a particular comment caught my attention. someone said that when DS said (ep 16) that "nothing is working out these days for her" they said that she was disappointed because TK cancelled the movie and DS was sad because she likes TK but i think that's not it or not solely the reason. maybe DS was sad that the movie date didn't happen (let's just say that) but when TK cancelled it, she doesn't look 'that' sad, i was replaying that scene thinking if DS would betray any emotion and show sadness like the sadness that was shown in her face when JH said he won't go to the Lee Moon Sae concert, but i don't see any of that.

I think what DS meant that time was about her studies, we've seen in previous episodes how she was worrying about her studies and finally on ep 16 we see her cry to her mom, cry on the stairs, desperately try to learn by asking help from her seatmate, and being depressed that even Ja Hyun knows what she wants in life (be a hairdresser) while she (DS) doesn't know what she wants to be.

And when the boys ask him what she's doing in the study room she got all sensitive as to why? can't she study here too? instead of complaining that her movie date with TK was cancelled. Because if that was really what she's thinking or reason for being sad then that would be the thing she would blurt out. Plus, for someone who doesn't want to go to the movie date in the first place, why would she be so much disappointed?

As usual i always agree with all your point chingu.. 

Dr love, "SW " once said you can see how much that person in love when you looked into their eyes..now,looks at her eyes here.. 

wpgnd.gif wpgox.gif

• Like 15

I know what song I want playing during their first kiss: 'At Last' Etta James. Lords knows we shippers and the characters have been waiting long enough for that moment so at motherfrinkin' last indeed. All joking aside the song is really beautiful and romantic and this deftly applies:

oh yeah, yeah
You smiled, you smiled
Oh and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last!

But not going to happen so I vote either Neighborhood (then they have to kiss under that streetlight) or Girl. I would really like a new OST we never heard before specifically for that moment cause lawds knows we been waiting looooonng for it. 

@Adwina Oltariani you need to stop changing your avi all the time LOL. I keep thinking I'm the wrong place when I see that new icon. 

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot
22 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

As usual i always agree with all your point chingu.. 

Dr love, "SW " ever said you can know how much that person in love when you looked into their eyes..now,looks at her eyes here.. 

exactly. wow good thing you provided the gifs we should definitely post that on the main thread hahahahahaha!!! and it's just one DS being sad scene about JH not coming to the concert. she looked that sad too the first time JH said he won't go, when they were in TK room with DR. 

@MrsSoJiSub @Adwina Oltariani

yeah, i keep getting confused too at the avatar hahaha!! but i understand. just now, i thought of changing my avatar to Jin Joo because i noticed or makes me think that when i post on the main thread, people either skip reading or brushing off my comment because my avatar is RJY and they think everything (esp the long post) i say is JH biased. toinks

Props to those of you who pay extra attention to details!!! I don't do any of the color, doll or hidden msgs hints. I rely solely on the actors and their interactions with each other thats enough proof for me ofc the extra work/hints don't hurt and is interesting. I like reading about it on here because I def don't pay attention to anything else minus the "humans" on screen LOL.  

Thats how I came to notice how great of an actor RJY is. I knew he was def new but I was thinking to myself several times "dang this new kid can act" till I realize oh snap he is not young like Hyeri and PBG but he pulls off being their age so well plus he def does not look 29!!!

Waiting for the next episode is so DREADING.......but when I think of how after those 2 episodes we only have 2 more than its over FOR GOOD and thats even more SAD. 

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

@Kelly86 yeah, you won't notice he's that old compared to the others unless you search his profile. Plus, him acting on Glory Day/One Way trip is another high school role (with Angry Mom/Sasy Go Go Ji Soo) and other 90's something kids is wow. But I get more satisfaction seeing that despite the age difference he got along really well with the others especially in bts. just look at how GKP is dying-laughing on the beach/road-trip when he was with RJY.

Guest wizengamot

@papulichan will they release preview on tuesday? 

anyway, something i realized while rewatching (again) the previews are really trolling. I remember the preview on ep 5 where JH was rushing and carrying injured SW on his back then the next scene was SW mom receiving a call and crying/being mad. If you base on that you will think something terrible happened to SW when in fact he only got injured (not life-threatening) and the reason his mom is crying/shouting on the preview is because of her mom-in-laws insult.

another preview was the one for ep 16 where DR in the preview was saying that there are two people who are competitive in their street then the next scene showed JH and TK. If you will base it to the preview, you will think that DR is saying that JH and TK are the most competitive people in their neighborhood when in the actual episode he was referring to JB and TK.

wow just how misleading the previews can be sometimes. but still, i'd rather have preview on tuesday than none. just that we should not link the scenes on the preview because sometimes they are not really connected. 

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

@papulichan will they release preview on tuesday? 

I hope so...given the delay in the airing of episodes.... Normally if the airing is regular weekly during the live shoot... then the preview comes a day or two before the schedule episode... But, i hope they do get the preview out latest by Wednesday..... I mean give us something at least , even at the risk of being richard simmons trolled....hahaha

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I know what song I want playing during their first kiss: 'At Last' Etta James. Lords knows we shippers and the characters have been waiting long enough for that moment so at motherfrinkin' last indeed. All joking aside the song is really beautiful and romantic and this deftly applies:

oh yeah, yeah
You smiled, you smiled
Oh and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
For you are mine
At last!

But not going to happen so I vote either Neighborhood (then they have to kiss under that streetlight) or Girl. I would really like a new OST we never heard before specifically for that moment cause lawds knows we been waiting looooonng for it. 

@Adwina Oltariani you need to stop changing your avi all the time LOL. I keep thinking I'm the wrong place when I see that new icon. 

Omg possible first kiss scene locations:

1. Under the streetlights 

2. At the stairs near their block

3. The bus late at night because almost all of our DS-JH scenes are at the bus hahaha!

4. In Junghwan's room, specifically in bed :w00t: kekekekek

• Like 12

Guest wizengamot

yes. what's being trolled for like two days? the important thing is quenching our thirst for a glimpse of what ep 17 will be like

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, dairymilks said:

Omg possible first kiss scene locations:

1. Under the streetlights 

2. At the stairs near their block

3. The bus late at night because almost all of our DS-JH scenes are at the bus hahaha!

4. In Junghwan's room, specifically in bed :w00t: kekekekek

them making out at the edge of the bed and then they fall at the floor and Mom Mi Ran or anyone from the house will knock or better yet come or asked what's that sound of falling (thud) and then they will have to shuffle away lol and they will look too embarrassed so DS will walk out of the house, but once DS is out of the house she smiled and JH, after closing the door of his room smiled goofily too then he will look out of his window and will see DS smiling and touching her lips.

7 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

yes. what's being trolled for like two days? the important thing is quenching our thirst for a glimpse of what ep 17 will be like

When ep.16 ended without preview, I feel relieved bcoz 2 weeks is so damn long and I won't survived from trolling.But now, I request a preview, hahahaha.. what an irony. Bring me the troll, I'll survive! LOL

• Like 4

7 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Sorry I just don't agree with this or what @carolinedl said (if I'm interrupting right, if not please explain more) why can't it be that Deok Sum simply does not like Taek as more than a friend? Even if he confessed earlier or made it be know earlier that he likes her, I like to believe (putting aside Kdrama logic that says otherwise) that she still would reject him because she only likes him as a friend. Is it really that hard to believe that guys and girls can just be friends? (oh the irony after what I just said about 'little women' and friends turned lovers element of this show and ship I know, heh).

I see what you mean. I did not necessarily implied that she would have chosen Taek if she had understood his signs. Frankly, that is one of the most important parts missing: we don't know what DS is going to do or would have done. We can talk all we want about the different ships, the main issue is that we don't really know how DS feels about both guys. We know she likes JH but we don't know how much, etc. What I am saying is that she is at the moment, in my opinion, not responding to Taek's signs because I don't think she sees them and/or understands them. Frankly, I have no idea what she would have done if she had...

I have many guy friends so I do believe in friendship between men and women. And despite being for CB in Reply 1994, I really disliked how CB dismissed NJ's friendship after being rejected after kissing her at New Year and how hurt NJ was by that.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

them making out at the edge of the bed and then they fall at the floor and Mom Mi Ran or anyone from the house will knock or better yet come or asked what's that sound of falling (thud) and then they will have to shuffle away lol and they will look too embarrassed so DS will walk out of the house, but once DS is out of the house she smiled and JH, after closing the door of his room smiled goofily too then he will look out of his window and will see DS smiling and touching her lips.

What you just said reminded me of a scene in the last episode of Reply 1994!!! I imagine Deoksun sneaking into Jungpal's room just like what Trash did in this clip (starts at 1:20)

And Deoksun tells him, "Junghwan-ah, I love you. I really do." AND THEN THEY KISS!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot
8 minutes ago, minyeonhan said:

i feel so angry ugh, please remind me to avoid main thread until the last episode aired-_-.
if our junghwan win later i swear i'll post a bunch of HAHAs in the main thread just because

why? what's wrong? (anyway, lol at the last part hahahahahaha!!!)

You know I really want them to kiss in front of JH and DS's house! It is a space that is common to boh, that they share.

That is if it is still there in 1994... (I keep recalling what some posters on the DC board said - the neighborhood went through a real change in the 90s. They started constructing appartment complexs and all. One of the girls at DC used to live there and had to move with her family because of that. They were also talking about it in the last episode on the news while the ajummas were takling or sthg like that).

Edit: They are tons of photos of the BTS already on DC this morning!! Was it shown already?! I won't watch it live I think but I am just confused...

• Like 9