[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Okay there was a problem with soompi, it was not only me. Gosh lots of double and even triple posts! Ha ha

@MrsSoJiSub Yep, I think we agree. I am actually curious to see DS's reaction if Taek is going to confess in 15 or 16. I actually do hink there is a degree of attraction and seeing how things developped, SW and JH were propably on top. But since Taek is so 'different' (I don't mean that in a bad way, but more like out of school, introverted, passionate about Baduk, etc.), it is hard to predict how she'll react.

@papulichan I think you should post this on the main thread actually! I think it might be good for the different shippers to read it!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hailaft said:

annyeong, chingudeul. I just finished part 2 of my fanfic, I couldn't wait until morning (in my timezone) to post it here. So here it is. You can read part 1 here

Hide contents

For the first time in their life, Junghwan and Dongryong found something they couldn’t talk about in Taek’s room. That’s why that night they hang out in Junghwan’s room instead. Dongryong immediately took over the bed. Junghwan sat down on the side of the bed.

Dongryong noticed the pink shirt hanging on the wall. “You have a pink shirt?” Dongryong laughed out loud.

“Shut up!” Junghwan threw a pillow at him, while Dongryong laughed again. “It’s from Deoksun.”

“Birthday gift?” Dongryong asked. Junghwan nodded. “That’s why she wouldn’t pitch in for the soccer ball.”

Junghwan felt like smiling at that fact, but holding it in. Dongryong noticed that and threw a pillow to his face.

“Bastard, if you’re happy just show it. Why do you suffer alone?” he asked.

“Because of Taek,” Junghwan answered.

“He’s not here. It’s fine,” Dongryong scoffed. Junghwan sighed. It’s not that easy for him, though. “Now that I know there’s something going on between you two, things started to makes sense. That’s why she wore dress and put on makeup for your birthday party.”

Junghwan can’t help smiling again, remembering that day. He wished it was just the two of them back then. Her effort was a waste because he couldn’t appreciate it properly in front of the other guys.

“Aigoo, look at that smile. Who knows you can smile like that?” Dongryong teased him. “And to think that barely months ago you won’t even say she’s pretty.”

“Bastard,” Junghwan cursed, still smiling though. Dongryong laughed again.

“I think the answer to your problem is simple. You need to talk to Taek,” said Dongryong matter-of-factly.

“For permission?” asked Junghwan.

“Why do you need his permission? For all I know, you need Deok—ahh, Sooyeon’s permission to date her,” Dongryong barked at him.

“Then why do I talk about with Taek?” Junghwan looked confused.

“Just to let him know, you like her too. So it’s fair for both of you and you’re free to pursue her,” Dongryong sighed, amazed how slow his smart bestfriend’s brain work for this kind of problem.  “No matter how much you and Taek struggle, in the end what matter is who Sooyeon likes. Not who likes her first, right?”

Junghwan thought about that and nodded his head. Junghwan knew he was right, so Junghwan believed him. He’s been going to Dongryong for advice for a decade now, after all.  Now is not a good time to start doubting him.

“So when are you going to talk to him?” Dongryong asked while putting on blanket over his feet. Junghwan shook his head.

“I need to talk to Deoksun first,” Junghwan lay down beside him.

“What is she mad about this time?”

“She thought I gave this shirt to hyung. I didn’t even know where he got them,” Junghwan sighed. This misunderstanding has been dragged to long, he should’ve talked to her right away if he knew she would avoid him like this.

“That’s why she won’t hang out with us?” Dongryong hit Junghwan’s back and he can only buried his face in to the pillow. “Bastard, just apologize even when you did nothing wrong.”

“I got it,” Junghwan answered. He was planning to do that even without Dongryong telling him anyway.

Deokson didn’t study that night, nor the night before. She couldn’t concentrate on anything. She kept her book opened, just in case Dongryong came and nagged her again to go to Taek’s room. Her thoughts was far from those complicated numbers in her books, though.

She missed her friends. She wanted to hang out with them, instead of locking herself up in her room every night. She hated herself for being so angry with Junghwan. Why did it matter that much to her? It didn’t matter to him anyway. He wouldn’t even apologize.

Deoksun groaned to herself, buried her face inside her arms. Someone opened the door and Deoksun turned her head, immediately frowned. Bora went inside, took of her coat.

“I’m going to study, okay? If you want to stay here, don’t make any sound,” Bora scowled. Deoksun groaned again, took her coat and went outside. She automatically checked Junghwan’s window. The light was on. She sighed, crossed the yard, dragged her feat.

She sat on the stair in front of Sunwoo’s house. It was cold. She wished she could eat something warm but she was too lazy to dragged herself to buy some food. She suddenly remembered her conversation with Dongryong in here a couple of nights ago. She couldn’t answer his question back then. She was too embarrassed to pick Junghwan. It’s like she acknowledge there’s something between them, when she wasn’t exactly sure there is something going on.

She wanted something to happen between them, though. She knew that much. But what if Junghwan didn’t want the same thing? She didn’t think she could handle another false hope like she did with Sunwoo. Junghwan wasn’t as nice as Sunwoo. What if he mocked her? She would die of embarrassement.

“Deoksun-ah!”

Deoksun turned her head and saw Taek waved at her. He came closer and sat beside her. He gave her a paper bag.

“Do you want eat bungeoppang?” Taek grinned. Deoksun laughed, it’s like Taek can read her mind. She nodded and eat one right away.

“Did you come from Baduk Club?” Deoksun asked. Taek nodded.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you cold?”

“I don’t want to see Sung Bora,” Deoksun answered. Taek nodded again, eat bungeoppang without saying anything.

“Taek-ah, you said you like someone, right?” Deoksun asked. Taek looked surprised, but nodded his head.

“Why?” Taek asked.

“How do you know you like her?” Deoksun asked again. Taek didn’t say anything for a while, thinking how to answer her question.

“I want to see her all the time, so I find excuses to be with her,” he finally answered. He looked at her directly and he seemed different somehow, talking about the girl he likes. Maybe she didn’t know everything about him after all. “I missed her and when I can’t see her. I want to make her laugh, because I want her to be happy because of me.”

Deoksun frowned. She felt like crying after hearing Taek’s answer. It perfectly described what she felt about Junghwan. She liked him. Deep down she knew all along, but she was too scared to admit it, even to herself. Because it’s Junghwan. Why couldn’t it be Sunwoo or even Taek? It would be so much easier. Why did it have to be him?

But that was the reason she liked him in the first place, though. Because that cranky, grumpy guy suddenly being so nice to her when nobody was around. It felt special because it’s Junghwan, because she knew he would never do it for anyone else.

She was confused at first, when he came to McDonald’s for her. When he gave her the pink gloves, she was happy, though too embarrassed to show it. Now, she hoped for it and got disappointed when he didn’t do anything. She found herself kept finding excuses to spend time with him. She even joked around with his dad just to make him laugh.

That was why that pink shirt mattered so much to her. She wanted him to wear it, but he gave it away instead. It felt like he implicitly rejected her feelings, along with the gift.

“What’s wrong, Deoksun-ah?” Taek looked concerned.

“Taek-ah, I think I like someone too,” Deoksun told him. She couldn’t help it. She couldn’t possibly contain all these feelings to herself. She didn’t notice though, that Taek’s expression changed. His smile disappeared.

“Do you think I should confess?” Deoksun asked him. Taek didn’t answer. Deoksun sighed and finish her bungeoppang. Maybe Taek was as confused as she was. Maybe liking someone is too complicated for both of them.

“Taek-ah, I’m going inside, okay? Thank you for the bungeoppang,” Deoksun pat his shoulder. Taek nodded but didn’t say anything. “You should go inside too. It’s cold.”

Deoksun stood up and walked to her home. She sighed, knowing she won’t be able to sleep again tonight.

Deoksun met Junghwan’s dad on the way home from school. She secretly relieved Junghwan’s dad didn’t make her do that silly greeting in public. She bowed to him instead and they walked together. She noticed he was carrying a black plastic bag.

“Ahjussi, what are you carrying?” Deoksun asked.

“Chicken. You want some?” Junghwan’s dad offer made her grinned. Deoksun nodded. When they arrived, she saw Junghwan’s light is on. She hesitated outside, while Junghwan’s dad already went inside.

She braced herself. She couldn’t avoid him forever anyway, right? She nodded to herself and finally went inside. Junghwan’s dad already sat on the dining room. She sit in front of him, facing the living room. She saw a new picture hanging on the wall, family picture.

“Ahjussi, you took a family picture?” Deoksun asked.

“Yes, it came out well, right?” Junghwan’s dad laughed. “Everyone looked good.”

Something else caught her attention and she went closer to take a better look. Junghwan’s mom and dad sitting in the front, while Jungbong and Junghwan stood up behind them. They both wore black suits with pink shirts. It made her confused. Jungbong oppa bought another one, then?

“Junghwan-ah, eat some chicken!” Junghwan’s dad called him from the dining room.

Deoksun turned around and saw Junghwan came out of his room. He looked at her and came closer, ready to explain everything to her.

“Let’s talk,” he said. He went back in to his room and Deoksun followed him. They both sat on the bed awkwardly. The problematic pink shirt was hanging on the wall. Deoksun felt so stupid, too embarrassed to say anything.

She felt happy, though. It mattered to him after all. He even wore it for his family picture. Now she can see him wearing it every time she came to his house.

“You’re not mad anymore, right?” Junghwan asked. Deoksun shook her head. “I didn’t give it to hyung. He bought another one.”

“Why didn’t you say anything then?” Deoksun asked.

“Yah, you were avoiding me, how could I explain it to you?” Junghwan excuse made Deokson smiled. She looked at him and saw Junghwan looked the other way right away, embarrassed.

“Don’t call me yah,” Deokson said.

“What should I call you then?”

“Call my name.”

Junghwan scoffed, but Deoksun knew he would give in to her. She waited and didn’t say anything else. He looked down, whispered, “Deoksun-ah.”

“Sooyeonie,” Deoksun corrected him, softly.

Deoksun saw his lips raised a little, a faint smile. She didn’t know a simple thing like this could make her this happy. It was the first time for her. It wasn’t even a big deal. He only called her name.

“Sooyeon-ah,” Junghwan called her again. He finally looked at her and smiled. A real smile, this time. Deoksun grinned, amazed that Junghwan can make her feel miserable and then delighted in the course of a day.

Junghwan looked down again and hold her hand. Deoksun felt her heart would burst because suddenly it was beating so fast. She felt herself blusing and she looked down, too embarrassed to look at him.

“Sooyeon-ah,” Junghwan called her again. Ugh, this guy. Why did he always caught her off guard?

“Junghwan-ah!” Junghwan’s dad suddenly opened the door. Junghwan pulled away his hand immediately. They both pretended they have done nothing except talking.

“Don’t you want the chicken? It’s getting cold,” Junghwan’s dad didn’t notice how awkward the two of them acted.

“Yes, I want some,” Junghwan stood up right away. Junghwan’s dad went back to dining room and he followed him. Deoksun went there too when she was sure she stopped blushing. Junghwan smiled to her when she sat beside him. She smiled back, feeling weird and happy at the same time. They ate chicken while listening to Junghwan’s parents bickered about something that Deoksun didn’t care about.

She probably had dinner with Junghwan in his house a millionth time, but tonight was different. It didn’t feel like she was having dinner in a neighbor’s house. It felt like a date.

I hope you guys enjoy it. :blush: Feel free to give any input you feel like giving me. Now I'm going to sleep! Jaljhara chingudeul

12317329_141339709563297_1647882340_n.jp

Awwww I love it. Thank you so much for sharing. I actually a fanfic writer too and want to wrote one about this couple. My penname is bonchan, but I specialize in yaoi story, so if I give it a try, it may turn up to be JunghwanxTaek or TaekxDongryeong bhahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

@hailaftoh dear......i love your fanfic so much. Just from the beginning paragraph i already grinning smile ear to ear then i am screaming at the part when DS-JH had conversation at JH rooms. Gosssshhhhhh. that hold hands......aigooo what should i do with my heart?my heart flutter and beat faster just from read it (what will happen to my heart if they really do that in the drama). Your fanfic is makes a sense for the episode 15 story..hahahahahahahahaha...if tomorrow episode didnt comes like what i want, maybe i will just remembering  story from your fanfic. Is it the end?i wanna read more...hahahahahaha... Thank you for sharing (seriously i am not a fanfic fans, but yours is fun and great, makes me want to read more and more)

Same feelings about this fanfic haha!! Normally I am not a fanfic fan either but this made today a bit more bearable. THNKU @hailaft!! 

• Like 4

@carolinedl ...hahha... taking your word on it...but might tweak the earlier sentences...don't want to offend anyone.

@leekyuphii *virtual high fives**

Yeah..Soompi was acting a bit crazy with the posts and notifications.... but I guess it smooth now...

Yeah @hailaft ...chingu you should have been the writer !!! I would have sent you fan letters...hahahaha...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, hailaft said:

annyeong, chingudeul. I just finished part 2 of my fanfic, I couldn't wait until morning (in my timezone) to post it here. So here it is. You can read part 1 here

Reveal hidden contents

For the first time in their life, Junghwan and Dongryong found something they couldn’t talk about in Taek’s room. That’s why that night they hang out in Junghwan’s room instead. Dongryong immediately took over the bed. Junghwan sat down on the side of the bed.

Dongryong noticed the pink shirt hanging on the wall. “You have a pink shirt?” Dongryong laughed out loud.

“Shut up!” Junghwan threw a pillow at him, while Dongryong laughed again. “It’s from Deoksun.”

“Birthday gift?” Dongryong asked. Junghwan nodded. “That’s why she wouldn’t pitch in for the soccer ball.”

Junghwan felt like smiling at that fact, but holding it in. Dongryong noticed that and threw a pillow to his face.

“Bastard, if you’re happy just show it. Why do you suffer alone?” he asked.

“Because of Taek,” Junghwan answered.

“He’s not here. It’s fine,” Dongryong scoffed. Junghwan sighed. It’s not that easy for him, though. “Now that I know there’s something going on between you two, things started to makes sense. That’s why she wore dress and put on makeup for your birthday party.”

Junghwan can’t help smiling again, remembering that day. He wished it was just the two of them back then. Her effort was a waste because he couldn’t appreciate it properly in front of the other guys.

“Aigoo, look at that smile. Who knows you can smile like that?” Dongryong teased him. “And to think that barely months ago you won’t even say she’s pretty.”

“Bastard,” Junghwan cursed, still smiling though. Dongryong laughed again.

“I think the answer to your problem is simple. You need to talk to Taek,” said Dongryong matter-of-factly.

“For permission?” asked Junghwan.

“Why do you need his permission? For all I know, you need Deok—ahh, Sooyeon’s permission to date her,” Dongryong barked at him.

“Then why do I talk about with Taek?” Junghwan looked confused.

“Just to let him know, you like her too. So it’s fair for both of you and you’re free to pursue her,” Dongryong sighed, amazed how slow his smart bestfriend’s brain work for this kind of problem.  “No matter how much you and Taek struggle, in the end what matter is who Sooyeon likes. Not who likes her first, right?”

Junghwan thought about that and nodded his head. Junghwan knew he was right, so Junghwan believed him. He’s been going to Dongryong for advice for a decade now, after all.  Now is not a good time to start doubting him.

“So when are you going to talk to him?” Dongryong asked while putting on blanket over his feet. Junghwan shook his head.

“I need to talk to Deoksun first,” Junghwan lay down beside him.

“What is she mad about this time?”

“She thought I gave this shirt to hyung. I didn’t even know where he got them,” Junghwan sighed. This misunderstanding has been dragged to long, he should’ve talked to her right away if he knew she would avoid him like this.

“That’s why she won’t hang out with us?” Dongryong hit Junghwan’s back and he can only buried his face in to the pillow. “Bastard, just apologize even when you did nothing wrong.”

“I got it,” Junghwan answered. He was planning to do that even without Dongryong telling him anyway.

Deokson didn’t study that night, nor the night before. She couldn’t concentrate on anything. She kept her book opened, just in case Dongryong came and nagged her again to go to Taek’s room. Her thoughts was far from those complicated numbers in her books, though.

She missed her friends. She wanted to hang out with them, instead of locking herself up in her room every night. She hated herself for being so angry with Junghwan. Why did it matter that much to her? It didn’t matter to him anyway. He wouldn’t even apologize.

Deoksun groaned to herself, buried her face inside her arms. Someone opened the door and Deoksun turned her head, immediately frowned. Bora went inside, took of her coat.

“I’m going to study, okay? If you want to stay here, don’t make any sound,” Bora scowled. Deoksun groaned again, took her coat and went outside. She automatically checked Junghwan’s window. The light was on. She sighed, crossed the yard, dragged her feat.

She sat on the stair in front of Sunwoo’s house. It was cold. She wished she could eat something warm but she was too lazy to dragged herself to buy some food. She suddenly remembered her conversation with Dongryong in here a couple of nights ago. She couldn’t answer his question back then. She was too embarrassed to pick Junghwan. It’s like she acknowledge there’s something between them, when she wasn’t exactly sure there is something going on.

She wanted something to happen between them, though. She knew that much. But what if Junghwan didn’t want the same thing? She didn’t think she could handle another false hope like she did with Sunwoo. Junghwan wasn’t as nice as Sunwoo. What if he mocked her? She would die of embarrassement.

“Deoksun-ah!”

Deoksun turned her head and saw Taek waved at her. He came closer and sat beside her. He gave her a paper bag.

“Do you want eat bungeoppang?” Taek grinned. Deoksun laughed, it’s like Taek can read her mind. She nodded and eat one right away.

“Did you come from Baduk Club?” Deoksun asked. Taek nodded.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you cold?”

“I don’t want to see Sung Bora,” Deoksun answered. Taek nodded again, eat bungeoppang without saying anything.

“Taek-ah, you said you like someone, right?” Deoksun asked. Taek looked surprised, but nodded his head.

“Why?” Taek asked.

“How do you know you like her?” Deoksun asked again. Taek didn’t say anything for a while, thinking how to answer her question.

“I want to see her all the time, so I find excuses to be with her,” he finally answered. He looked at her directly and he seemed different somehow, talking about the girl he likes. Maybe she didn’t know everything about him after all. “I missed her and when I can’t see her. I want to make her laugh, because I want her to be happy because of me.”

Deoksun frowned. She felt like crying after hearing Taek’s answer. It perfectly described what she felt about Junghwan. She liked him. Deep down she knew all along, but she was too scared to admit it, even to herself. Because it’s Junghwan. Why couldn’t it be Sunwoo or even Taek? It would be so much easier. Why did it have to be him?

But that was the reason she liked him in the first place, though. Because that cranky, grumpy guy suddenly being so nice to her when nobody was around. It felt special because it’s Junghwan, because she knew he would never do it for anyone else.

She was confused at first, when he came to McDonald’s for her. When he gave her the pink gloves, she was happy, though too embarrassed to show it. Now, she hoped for it and got disappointed when he didn’t do anything. She found herself kept finding excuses to spend time with him. She even joked around with his dad just to make him laugh.

That was why that pink shirt mattered so much to her. She wanted him to wear it, but he gave it away instead. It felt like he implicitly rejected her feelings, along with the gift.

“What’s wrong, Deoksun-ah?” Taek looked concerned.

“Taek-ah, I think I like someone too,” Deoksun told him. She couldn’t help it. She couldn’t possibly contain all these feelings to herself. She didn’t notice though, that Taek’s expression changed. His smile disappeared.

“Do you think I should confess?” Deoksun asked him. Taek didn’t answer. Deoksun sighed and finish her bungeoppang. Maybe Taek was as confused as she was. Maybe liking someone is too complicated for both of them.

“Taek-ah, I’m going inside, okay? Thank you for the bungeoppang,” Deoksun pat his shoulder. Taek nodded but didn’t say anything. “You should go inside too. It’s cold.”

Deoksun stood up and walked to her home. She sighed, knowing she won’t be able to sleep again tonight.

Deoksun met Junghwan’s dad on the way home from school. She secretly relieved Junghwan’s dad didn’t make her do that silly greeting in public. She bowed to him instead and they walked together. She noticed he was carrying a black plastic bag.

“Ahjussi, what are you carrying?” Deoksun asked.

“Chicken. You want some?” Junghwan’s dad offer made her grinned. Deoksun nodded. When they arrived, she saw Junghwan’s light is on. She hesitated outside, while Junghwan’s dad already went inside.

She braced herself. She couldn’t avoid him forever anyway, right? She nodded to herself and finally went inside. Junghwan’s dad already sat on the dining room. She sit in front of him, facing the living room. She saw a new picture hanging on the wall, family picture.

“Ahjussi, you took a family picture?” Deoksun asked.

“Yes, it came out well, right?” Junghwan’s dad laughed. “Everyone looked good.”

Something else caught her attention and she went closer to take a better look. Junghwan’s mom and dad sitting in the front, while Jungbong and Junghwan stood up behind them. They both wore black suits with pink shirts. It made her confused. Jungbong oppa bought another one, then?

“Junghwan-ah, eat some chicken!” Junghwan’s dad called him from the dining room.

Deoksun turned around and saw Junghwan came out of his room. He looked at her and came closer, ready to explain everything to her.

“Let’s talk,” he said. He went back in to his room and Deoksun followed him. They both sat on the bed awkwardly. The problematic pink shirt was hanging on the wall. Deoksun felt so stupid, too embarrassed to say anything.

She felt happy, though. It mattered to him after all. He even wore it for his family picture. Now she can see him wearing it every time she came to his house.

“You’re not mad anymore, right?” Junghwan asked. Deoksun shook her head. “I didn’t give it to hyung. He bought another one.”

“Why didn’t you say anything then?” Deoksun asked.

“Yah, you were avoiding me, how could I explain it to you?” Junghwan excuse made Deokson smiled. She looked at him and saw Junghwan looked the other way right away, embarrassed.

“Don’t call me yah,” Deokson said.

“What should I call you then?”

“Call my name.”

Junghwan scoffed, but Deoksun knew he would give in to her. She waited and didn’t say anything else. He looked down, whispered, “Deoksun-ah.”

“Sooyeonie,” Deoksun corrected him, softly.

Deoksun saw his lips raised a little, a faint smile. She didn’t know a simple thing like this could make her this happy. It was the first time for her. It wasn’t even a big deal. He only called her name.

“Sooyeon-ah,” Junghwan called her again. He finally looked at her and smiled. A real smile, this time. Deoksun grinned, amazed that Junghwan can make her feel miserable and then delighted in the course of a day.

Junghwan looked down again and hold her hand. Deoksun felt her heart would burst because suddenly it was beating so fast. She felt herself blusing and she looked down, too embarrassed to look at him.

“Sooyeon-ah,” Junghwan called her again. Ugh, this guy. Why did he always caught her off guard?

“Junghwan-ah!” Junghwan’s dad suddenly opened the door. Junghwan pulled away his hand immediately. They both pretended they have done nothing except talking.

“Don’t you want the chicken? It’s getting cold,” Junghwan’s dad didn’t notice how awkward the two of them acted.

“Yes, I want some,” Junghwan stood up right away. Junghwan’s dad went back to dining room and he followed him. Deoksun went there too when she was sure she stopped blushing. Junghwan smiled to her when she sat beside him. She smiled back, feeling weird and happy at the same time. They ate chicken while listening to Junghwan’s parents bickered about something that Deoksun didn’t care about.

She probably had dinner with Junghwan in his house a millionth time, but tonight was different. It didn’t feel like she was having dinner in a neighbor’s house. It felt like a date.

I hope you guys enjoy it. :blush: Feel free to give any input you feel like giving me. Now I'm going to sleep! Jaljhara chingudeul

Omooooo~~~~ Its so good,i really like it!! And im imagining with their voices so its like watching drama hahahaha.Waiting another episode:rolleyes:

• Like 3

@janeadelaine ok I guess I voted than I wanted to make sure ehehe ofc b/c I voted for RJY in the new rookie category. I was expecting to see poll results after voting I thought thats how it works since it was mentioned he was leading in that category. 

I think all JH shippers should just ignore what the Taek shippers have to say. They are entitled to their opinions just like we are to ours and if I see something in the main thread that I don't like I just skip it ahah :P no need to read everything on there. I go there for updates on the drama itself hehe. We should just be glad no matter what they are saying there is still a HUGE chance he is the husband! *crossing my fingers* even they can't flat out deny that but I do see some who are in denial :phew:. I have to live in reality and accept that there is a 50% chance they can still twist it up on us and have PBG be the husband after all this mess with JH/DS so far.

On a brighter note yes, 1 more day till I wake up to watch 15 with no expectations at all......yes no expectations so please blow my mind and give me LOTS of good scenes with JH/DS.

• Like 8

@papulichan Totally agree with you. When I watched R94, NJs love for Trash never changed and I was a Chilbong shipper (on my own bc I didn't go to forums back then), I waited and waited for her to change her love interest but it just didn't happen. That's when I realized that's NJs choice she won't change it bc viewers want to. So this time although I am a JH shipper, I know that if DS chooses TK that's okay too. No point in fighting over that. But it is irritating how some viewers don't realize that yet (after 2,5 series) and they start to criticize the other possible husband. Now if they do, let them do it in their own shippers paradise imo, because it is just in our human nature to get irritated when we read something we don't agree with. I hope your post in the main thread now will open up some of the shippers/viewers eyes bc there is no point in trying to criticize/convince others. With this drama, once you sympathize with one of the husband candidates it's very hard to change this so no point in trying to convince one another.

• Like 10

@papulichanyeah...virtual high five.. just back from main thread, i see you post the same post there..ah, good job!!!!! your post i think dont offend anyone, because you said about DS,yes she is our heroine. You dont talk about this shippers...at least the neutral and other shippers will read your inner mind about her.

I think its going smooth now, i thought something big discussion happen because the last time i opened it before sleep was at page 143, but turns out it just the same post over and over again.

22 minutes ago, figenfk said:

Same feelings about this fanfic haha!! Normally I am not a fanfic fan either but this made today a bit more bearable. THNKU @hailaft!! 

yes...agree, its bearable and its great to read this kind of fanfic in the middle of waiting (tough maybe i will live in the fantasy world for a moment just by reading it because the drama might not be that smooth right?its okay its okay..everything will be beautiful at the right time...). Really really love your writing style @hailaftit would be great if you are the assistant writer from writer lee woo jung...hahahahahahaha. 

• Like 5

Btw, with the cameo of Reply 1994 Cast confirmed ( me thinks is NJ- Trash)...oh but please PD-nim since you already got this done before.....

===>tumblr_inline_mxwhzlmO551qavxp3.jpg

how can you NOT think about getting these two in the same frame.....Samcheonpeo & Kim Sajang :w00t:.......oh...pleaseeeeeeeeee

Pictures.jpg

@leekyuphii ...hugs...for always being so sweet...hehehe

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, figenfk said:

@papulichan Totally agree with you. When I watched R94, NJs love for Trash never changed and I was a Chilbong shipper (on my own bc I didn't go to forums back then), I waited and waited for her to change her love interest but it just didn't happen. That's when I realized that's NJs choice she won't change it bc viewers want to. So this time although I am a JH shipper, I know that if DS chooses TK that's okay too. No point in fighting over that. But it is irritating how some viewers don't realize that yet (after 2,5 series) and they start to criticize the other possible husband. Now if they do, let them do it in their own shippers paradise imo, because it is just in our human nature to get irritated when we read something we don't agree with. I hope your post in the main thread now will open up some of the shippers/viewers eyes bc there is no point in trying to criticize/convince others. With this drama, once you sympathize with one of the husband candidates it's very hard to change this so no point in trying to convince one another.

OMFG...... I was the same !! waiting for NJ to change her feelings and go to CB....I used to crazily elucidate and decipher every richard simmons theory and clue thrown in each episode.....hahahahaha..... And, chingu... your post.....couldn't have said it better.... I completely agree. I really want to ENJOY this series coz' RE'88 is the BEST among all .IMO...... ..which I couldn't do with 1994..for I was too busy solving all the trolled thingies....

PS:- I don't mind healthy debates and disagreements...fine love your "OTP ship" as long as you don't get personal.... Some of the post is just useless name calling.... That angers me.... Hey I don't like SW/BR.... but I don't demean their shippers....you know what I mean ...

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

I go there for updates on the drama itself hehe. We should just be glad no matter what they are saying there is still a HUGE chance he is the husband! *crossing my fingers* even they can't flat out deny that but I do see some who are in denial :phew:. I have to live in reality and accept that there is a 50% chance they can still twist it up on us and have PBG be the husband after all this mess with JH/DS so far.

I went over to the Taek/DS thread the other day and everyone is pretty gloomy and a lot of people do think that DS and Taek are not the end game... I just wish it was not a system of value, as in Taek is better than JH. I think they are just different. How can one compare them?

• Like 13

1 minute ago, figenfk said:

@papulichan I don't mind healthy debates but it's just too risky to post those shippers things on the main thread. Though you and me won't call others names, those people exist. Let's stay in the safety zone haha.

oh Yeah... I love it here among my JH-DS peeps!!! ...hahahaha..... If my memory serves right, there were couple comments on the main thread (way earlier around ep.3/4) as to how all the former CB-shippers are now mostly JH-shippers. Well, I say firstly, we became smarter and wiser after being badly Chilbonged and the secondly , most important..... CB & JH are HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....... these two love puppies make me go crazzyyyyyyy......Buahahahahaha..... I must have replayed shirtless CB so many times.....and same with JH.....love that naked torso in the bus scene....hahahaha....aigooooo....

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, figenfk said:

huwaaaaaaa....same condition with me back then. I didnt go to forum either, i suffered alone and have none beside my sisters to talk about chilbong and Najeong. Ah, i waited and waited for a long tim to see NJ changes her love interest, but yeah her heart never changed. Anf that richard simmons clues that always pointed to chilbong....arrrggggghhhhhh. I just wanna laughed at my self back then, how i recomended this series to mys ister and jokes in 2 episode you will decided whose shippers you are. And...we (my sister and i) choose the wrong shippers (its rare to us supported the same character, because i always love hero and my sisters always love second lead male). Then it turns out that chilbong is second male lead, my worsts SLS syndrome ever. Even now, my sister didnt want to watch reply94 again. (i forced myself to watched it last month to compare the clue from 94 and 88, and found out again how fool i am to chilbong). The last sentence was perfect chingu yaaaa...Love it

@papulichanyou are welcome dear (hug too).. thanks for you too...

ah...i hope kim sajang meet with samcheonpo too, but how they will meet later?i just cant found the right scenario to makes both of them meet.. It would be great if Ra yeosanim also meet with samcheonpo...Hahahahahahahaha

Yeah, i completely agree with both of you @papulichanand @figenfk... I really really love this series, i love 88 the most. I dont know how many time i already watched the past episode and never get tired of it (like 97 that i can watch it for a couple times and i never get tired of it, but in 94 i must forced myself just to see a few scenes). i want myself enjoy this entire series without worrying about the clues too. (and hope the ending also can satisfied my heart) So i can watch this series over and over again in the future and recommended this series to all my friends to all people that i know and brags how great this series is. (and how great KJH character as a man,a son, a brother, a friend, a boyfriend, and a husband)

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Uri jjang chingus.... @carolinedl @figenfk @leekyuphii  ....with all the talk about sharing JH on the main thread.... I cannot help but drool over this.....

I can't help~ing  http://i68.tinypic.com/30cbnkw.jpg

OMO.....OMO.....joengmal michin !!!!:kiss_wink:

*goat sound....mbeeeeeeeee*

i think we must sharing with so many people later...:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::w00t:

aigooo...i am drooling right now..that picture...havent see that picture for a long time (hahahahahahahaha)

hmmmmmm...can't helping too :blush:

nadooooo....na jinnjaa michingoetgataa,,,i namja ka jinjjaaaa...

• Like 2