[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

guys I think I'm about to go crazy waiting for Friday to come. I dont want to be disappointed just like last week, yet I can't help but to put my expectation high for JH-DS scenes :tears: I'm dying to see their kiss scene. okay, I'd be fine if they dont have the kiss scene this week - as long as JH stop being so frustrating and show his feelings and as long as DS realize who she really likes, that would be enough for me. I'd be having a sad emotional outburst if nothing improves in their relationship this week.

Gosssshhhh...i am about a little upset reading a comment on main thread..That long post i thought from a neutral perspective but yeah...another analysis just from one side not both of side..Its fascinating when see a ton different perspective just when see same scene and hear the same dialogue...Though I read a happy news too about Reply94 cast will be cameo in reply88. But still that comment makes me thinking more....yeah i am glad i have this place,,,i am happy open this thread...i am calm down now..i can breath now...i am smile now seeing pink every where...

Huwaaaaa...i love that pink couple T-shirt..How natural DC ppl editing it. they are really creative. yeah at least we can see a fun post while waiting friday comes..That i think still seems far away. Thanks for sharing @snowy21 and @einYoshiChan , I am cracking see that Jh wearing his mom clothes...Hahahahaha...and that pink cheek aigooooo,,,,how old are you dear?are you really older than me?hahahahahahahahahaha

2 hours ago, Kelly86 said:

I started leaning more towards JH after he told her not to go on the blind date. I thought that was so manly of him esp since I wasn't expecting that answer knowing his personality I was thinking he was going to tell her why are you asking me? IDC its your decision etc...but he got to my heart a little when he finally for once spoke what his heart was really feeling! AHHHHH dies* and than he totally WON me over when Taek confessed to the guys that he does indeed like DS as a woman. The shock, the look, the pain and the mix feelings going through JH was NOW ALSO ALL MY EMOTIONS....it was as if we became one and I was hurting with him also T____T.

He's such a good actor. His portrayal/acting in that scene won me over and that's why to me NOW he BETTER end up being the husband. Most days I am 99% sure it will be him but since nothing is set in stone yet plus they are still filming so the script can twist and change at anytime. *My fear.

I have to get ready and prepared for in case JH is not the husband lol.....not sure what to do yet? when I was mutual I said it was ok as long as they give us a good reason as to why the husband is Taek but now after seeing JH's puppy eyes for the last couple episodes. I have a change of heart lol why make him suffer the most and not get the girl in the end? it will be unjust to his character/shippers! 

The last paragraph...i just nodding at every words you wrote. Its totally my feel too. At first i was okay, if JH isnt the husband, i can take him home for myself (jokes, just my defense mechanism..i really need this kind of defense before i got hurt too much) and at least they give us a very very good reason and explanation to us (that makes a perfect sense too) why the husband must be TK. But now, i think i cant digest any reason that makes TK as the husband. For me, Its for sure I will take a longer time to accept that TK is the husband later (if he is really the husband). It much much longer than when i accept trash is najeong husband (i was chilbonged) because my brain already know that he is the husband but my heart keep telling chilbong. Now, my heart and my brain is work in sync and tell that JH is the husband.

yes. same with most of you...i stopped watching other drama too. this drama really wasting all my time (i think about it every time, every where). One side of my heart said i really need this drama to end (wanna back to be my regular self with doing all my daily activities fully and ofc watching another drama with usual obsession). But another side, i dont wanna this drama end...i will miss this great drama and maybe it will be difficult to found drama like this it in the future. arrggghhhhhh

• Like 5

@leekyuphii are you referring to that long post? It's okay chingu don't be too upset hehe. It's from her point of view. Obviously I interpret that one conversation between DRnyong and DS differently than her, but we just have to agree to disagree there hehe. 

Not sure if you guys notice this. The fans on DC use these gifs to show their support for their favorite team haha. 

This one for team Jung-hwan, I guess (because JH is green?)

1986516134_0040b54c_IMG_3726_zpsz1tagcfm

And this one for team Taek.

icon_3_zpslqtee6vc.gif

Very cute, eh?:D

• Like 14

@leekyuphii Yeah, I didn't find that post neutral, it really negative towards DS tbh.  Especially the part about the shirt and her not picking it out. She got help with the gift like most girls would do.  Look at the deeper meaning behind it... DS is known to help with gifts (she picked out JH's dad's bday present), so I think getting advice for the gift shows how important it is to her to get it right.  That doesn't mean it's not a personal gift.  

Maggie even told JB not to tell DS she copied her gift, so she obviously does not consider it something she picked for JH, but DS' gift to JH.  That post makes it seem like Deok-Sun is just playing games with Junghwan.  She wanted to throw him a party, buy him a gift, watch the movie, go to the concert with him...she wasn't just doing things to see if he'd say yes, but because she liked him and wanted to spend time with him.  She used her precious allowance for a gift for him.  That says a lot about the importance of the gift. 

And her saying she likes Taek so easily is not a good sign....  :phew:

She looks so pretty with her hair up.  I wonder if that's for filming since she came from there.  

Here's a lot of pictures  http://imgur.com/a/fk5DH

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, melissala said:

@leekyuphii Yeah, I didn't find that post neutral, it really negative towards DS tbh.  Especially the part about the shirt and her not picking it out. She got help with the gift like most girls would do.  Look at the deeper meaning behind it... DS is known to help with gifts (she picked out JH's dad's bday present), so I think getting advice for the gift shows how important it is to her to get it right.  That doesn't mean it's not a personal gift.  

Maggie even told JB not to tell DS she copied her gift, so she obviously does not consider it something she picked for JH, but DS' gift to JH.  That post makes it seem like Deok-Sun is just playing games with Junghwan.  She wanted to throw him a party, buy him a gift, watch the movie, go to the concert with him...she wasn't just doing things to see if he'd say yes, but because she liked him and wanted to spend time with him.  She used her precious allowance for a gift for him.  That says a lot about the importance of the gift. 

She looks so pretty with her hair up.  I wonder if that's for filming.  

The post is totally not neutral though it tries to sound like it is. I mean....if I liked someone and now and unsure of how he feels plus I was mistaken in my assumptions before, I would never ever say that I like this person right our without hesitation especially to another guy who is part of the same group. But let's not pay attention to them. We shall concentrate on our JH and DS! 

2 more dayssssssssssss (how I wish I was in Korea right now then I could stalk them...)

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

Hi guys :) I read your comments so far but I did not get involved in the discussion. Since i've started R88 again from ep 1 i decided to share some thoughts with you related to that chocolate hint people were talking about. Back then DS gave chocolate to the guy she likes so everyone thought that SW might be the husband because older DS was conviced she gave it to her husband but he said that she didn't . Well thats not important now the thing is I noticed that SW's and JH's bags actually were the same color so I think that DS put chocolate in SW bag by mistake and later JJ ate it so no one knew about it. 

I am soooo bad at writing comments and i hope you won't mind it.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hello!! Welcome to the thread! :D

Mmm.. about the chocolate hint.. 

And I think .. we all know that Bora had read DS's Diary. I want to ask .. is in the Diary.. DS Specifying a man she likes or just write down how she feel without writing the name? If she wrote down the name and it is SW.. I think Bora will feel uncomfortable, right? But we see now .. Bora easily accept SW. Is it wrong if I expect in the diary written JH's name? 

But I also think.. DS did not write the name of the man she likes because her husband in 2015 to have to ask who the man who received the chocolate. 

I know this post is so random lol. I'm just so hoping that DS was already like JH. But it's not a problem anymore because now we know DS already liked JH. :wub:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, melissala said:

@leekyuphii I didn't find that post neutral, it really negative towards DS tbh.  Especially the part about the shirt and her not picking it out. She got help with the gift like most girls would do.  Look at the deeper meaning behind it... DS is known to help with gifts (she picked out JH's dad's bday present), so I think getting advice for the gift shows how important it is to her to get it right.  That doesn't mean it's not a personal gift.  

She looks so pretty with her hair up.  I wonder if that's for filming.  

When i first read that post, i thought that from a neutral perspective, but turns out so negatively. Yes, i just wasted my time reading that long post again just to makes me upset. Yeah, agree with that shirt part, I cant comment it because i havent see the subs yet, So i dont know what happening behind that shirt and why connect to Mi Ok. That gifts meaning a lot DS too, i can see it how she looks so disappointed when pink shirt misunderstanding happened. And about what DR and DS console scene too. Why she so easily makes a conclusion said that the DS answer is the sign that she loves TK. Oh god, i dont wanna read that kind of post again...especially that long long post..really really wasted my time and energy. ah just forget it, i dont wanna think too much about that not-so-important post. 

@mojobobo yeah....just regret read that post..now i laughed at myself for wasting my time read that post. Yeah i will do like what DS did if someone asked me the same question. Yeah,,,lets forget about that..more pay attention to JH-DS shippers

Yippie...2 more days...waiting will be over...

• Like 6

@leekyuphii honestly, I got flashback to R94's thread when read that comment. I don't know how, but it really feels like somehow it's just too much and makes me tired already :frown: But yeah.. it's their opinion and they're free to express their mind. 

I almost stop watching other dramas, but I forced my self to watch another drama to clear my mind, hahaha.. And if anyone watching Oh My Venus, there are scenes which has similarities with R88 (I guess I can't get over R88 eh? But I haven't visit to OMV thread tho)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dinhie said:

What happen with her coat? That red and yellow line are really part of her coat? Looks weird to me :D

HAHHAA I was thinking that too!!! Whether it was part of the design or she got paint on herself or something...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

HAHHAA I was thinking that too!!! Whether it was part of the design or she got paint on herself or something...

LOL, I thought some tape stuck on her coat..hahahaha...just like police line tape! Looks normal when she sits tho...:grin:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dinhie said:

@leekyuphii honestly, I got flashback to R94's thread when read that comment. I don't know how, but it really feels like somehow it's just too much and makes me tired already :frown: But yeah.. it's their opinion and they're free to express their mind. 

I almost stop watching other dramas, but I forced my self to watch another drama to clear my mind, hahaha.. And if anyone watching Oh My Venus, there are scenes which has similarities with R88 (I guess I can't get over R88 eh? But I haven't visit to OMV thread tho)

ah,,,,it must be a mess at reply94 thread. ah...i dont know about the situation because it my first time here too..in this soompi forums. yeah they are free to express their mind, but that too much analysis and somehow forced me to read too (because my curiosity), but in the end yah its still a biased opinion. I just finished watching bubblegum, i forced to finish it,yeah i love that show too because like has an indie feel with great cinematography. But i stopped watching OMV at episode 6. (its fun drama but too usual for me, i will catch up later maybe). yeah i notice too..the jwi (cramp) scene right? and i hear last Christmas song played in one of scene at OMV too. That last Christmas song never be the same now. If i listen that song i will always remember that bus scene at ep 7, that romantic gaze from JH..aigooooo..i miss it so much

• Like 5

Regarding the DR and DS conversation on who DS like, I interpreted it like this. DR just ask DS not to be worry if the person her likes did not return her love. There is nothing wrong with one side love or to like the person first. She can still pursue the one who she love although the guy may not love her yet. it just a simple conversation without deep meanings.

Since i'm team jung hwan, I hope DS still love Jung hwan after her disappointment. perhaps she is the one who confess first to jung hwan.:wub: Both taek and jung hwan take like forever to confess.

• Like 10

47 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

When i first read that post, i thought that from a neutral perspective, but turns out so negatively. Yes, i just wasted my time reading that long post again just to makes me upset. Yeah, agree with that shirt part, I cant comment it because i havent see the subs yet, So i dont know what happening behind that shirt and why connect to Mi Ok. That gifts meaning a lot DS too, i can see it how she looks so disappointed when pink shirt misunderstanding happened. And about what DR and DS console scene too. Why she so easily makes a conclusion said that the DS answer is the sign that she loves TK. Oh god, i dont wanna read that kind of post again...especially that long long post..really really wasted my time and energy. ah just forget it, i dont wanna think too much about that not-so-important post. 

@mojobobo yeah....just regret read that post..now i laughed at myself for wasting my time read that post. Yeah i will do like what DS did if someone asked me the same question. Yeah,,,lets forget about that..more pay attention to JH-DS shippers

Yippie...2 more days...waiting will be over...

you guys makes me curious what happen to main thread ,so i went there and check what exactly happen..and  guess what i got after i go there chingu-yah~ ???

A BIG HEADACHES..

ezgif-2248158933.gif

i think i should just sit here with you guys while waiting for next episode..

please wake me when it's friday..

1%252820%2529.jpg

• Like 18

1 minute ago, einYoshiChan said:

you guys makes me curious what happen to main thread ,so i went there and check what exactly happen..and  guess what i got after i go there chingu-yah~ ???

A BIG HEADACHES..

Ha ha! I saw the post and how long it was and I was like: 웬열! Nope, won't even bother to read a long post like that :P

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

A BIG HEADACHES..

LOLLLLL Pabo yahhhh didn't we warn you enough :P 

Undo the headache by concentrating on OhNamRyu and DS~!

It appears that DR will aspire to be a singer in future. So cute. Imagine if he forces JH and SW to be his backup dancers AHAHAH

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

A BIG HEADACHES..

aigooooo....mianhada chingu yaaa...makes you curious and check what happen there..,i dont mean to makes all of you curious,,so if you still clueless about this things, better you not read that post, just ignore that long long post (you will notice it once you open main thread)

LMFAOOOOOOO....Dong Ryong nim...makes me laugh so much...LOL (i love scene when DR appa go into his class and becomes his homeroom teacher,DR face just too LOL...and i dont know how many times i replay that scene just wanna see DR face and JH grin smile too...hahahahahahaha)

• Like 4