[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

3 minutes ago, angeliesa said:

Hahaha. Like are they serious that they're ending already tonight? No epilogue or webisode? But then, no need to rub it in of more taek-deok sun happiness with jung hwan weeping. No thanks.

Agree. I'll just cherish JH's confession for the rest of my life.

• Like 1

of course he liked her since they were kids. of course. and they play the song that they played when jung hwan said good  night then stared at her from the window. way torub salt on my wounds

lol these flashbacks don't do richard simmons for me. i don't care anymore i'm indifferent. ya im being unreasonable but i dont care

he gave her a turtle (not a real one btw lol)

• Like 4

oh my god. this is so heartbreaking. not a single drop of tears shed right now since the pain is so big i cant even cry. i even hate seeing dukseon and taek scene and cant even feel a thing when they are being romantic. i wish never saw this drama. i started it with low expectation and got to know what a wonderful character junghwan is. its deoksun loss anyway. it is hard to find someone who loves you as hard as junghwan does. 

i hate the fact that i invested so much emotion is this drama for it to ended up in the list of never to watch drama ever again.

i wont cry. at least for junghwan sake i wont.

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

wow throwing all the moments to justify the endgame

sorry too late

they should have developed them since first ep

they look weak now, just throwing it in the last episode.