[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

4 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

i didn`t think of that kind of confirmation i had that confirmation also, but i am talking about this public confirmation .You  know tvn posting eo nam taek on yt, hyeri posting pic on ig with goodbye JH hello TK. This just feels wrong coz they didn`t do that before. I mean ok TK is husband i dont care but what`s the point of revealing in advanced when that probably applies that JH fans will drop out on last ep

Yup, I agree with you. They treated Junghwan as a real joke. Just like the comment in netizenbuzz said "they just turn Gae Jung Pal into a real dog". It is revealed as if all 18 episodes turn to be the laughing stocks. Why Hyeri said goodbye to Junghwan and hello richard simmons welcome to Taek just before the last episode aired. I am so mad toward everything to be honest. There's korean saying about giving medicine straight after giving a sickness (I forgot the exact words), but this isn't right.

Some said the script writer just want to be different this time. The terms "BE DIFFERENT"  and "BE YOURSELF" are so popular these days. But being different doesn't mean you will be accepted by public as "SOMETHING SPECIAL". I adore the 2/3 part of this story, but the rest.... Sigh.... Hands on air

• Like 7

I rewatched previews 20&21 of R94 and previews of 19&20 of R88 for comparison. I'm surprised and amazed that at least in R94, they did try to balance out giving teaser. You really can't tell then. Now, they don't even bother trying out to balance it for mystery sake like Deok Sun and Jung Hwan doesn't even have a scene and kiss in 1994 unless again, we're not finish with the timeline yet but not even a hint of it in the teaser. Wow. Cruel. You can tell maybe they really crammed with liveshooting to even plan about the teaser.

I think there would be no more than that of the chocolate thing than she thought Sun Woo liked her so she gives it to him. It's just Deok Sun being dense trying to justify she would say she gave it to her husband. Heh. And maybe Deok Sun tell to Taek about Sun Woo during their phone convo when he invited her for a movie? With the musical festival thing maybe Taek is really clueless about 1988 thing and purely talking about that one time they all went on the venue on 1989. Gah. We have such strong clues. Again, good luck writernim with reconcilling everything and try to make everything sense.

• Like 6

Dear all, I only watched streaming and have no plan on re-watch the raw. I lost it all. 

But from what I heard it's DS said 89 and Hubby 94, it was on very first min so I suddenly realized DS acknowledge that the Kiss on 89 wasn't a dream. But again it is really unimportant to me anymore. I just don't care. 

Loveline aspect alone, For epi 19 to reached highest rating in such an episode of confirmation for both Taek and DS, but during 18episodes Junghwan's love story brought them there, and more of that Ryu Junyeol who played JH so well, with that great acting, sad that JH character is being used for rating. 

I still don't want a plot twist, bec it's unfair for JH, if he's end up to be the HB, after all he done for her he get what? CT's ex-girlfriend? Hell yeah this is so HIMYM...

• Like 15

I really hate the writer, if Taek is the husband she should not focus on Jung Hwan so much in earlier episode, the future husband personality also more like Jung Hwan not Taek, if ep 20 is dedicated to show how taek personality change to future husband and how DS love him from long time ago, then WHENNNN. WILL THE WRITER GIVE DESCENT CLOSURE FOR JUNG PAL

Luckily I did not watch ep 19 and I will not watch ep 20 because for me the story for this future husband totaly un accepted.

I will wait all of  your recap for the confirmation if indeed Taek is the husband in ep 20 then I will delete all my 1988 video including all the ost

is there any site I can complain to the writer too ?

I should now better and stop watching it at ep 14

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, scualquiercosa said:

Maybe the husband is reveled because they are going to make a beautiful love story about a hidden girl who lost her first love the confession day, so She was all drunk alone in the bar, She got the ring and go to search him, they fall in love and they marry in the airforce build, so it's JH love life not DS,TK or wathever...

ohhhh i would like to see this :). Who wouldn't marry JH after hearing such a beautiful confession? Even DR was shaking and felt for him hehehehe

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, purplelover 3 said:

If taek is the husband, how does he know she liked Sunwoo back then. Junghwan's the only one who witnessed that scene! 

The production team can retake an additional scene that Taek's schedule got canceled all of a sudden that he attached his baby face behind his house gate then eavesdropping the entire DS and Sunwoo scene just like Junghwan. About the post cards, they would add the scene of Taek to take a peak of Kim Family's letter post box out of curiosity secretly when no one seeing.

Reply 88 is a universe made by human and can be manipulated by human. This is what the 2 weeks break meaning for if they want to show Taek's flash back in ep.20 which I think it would seem too forced and rushed. If we saw these confirmation scene in ep 20, then the rumor about the script changed middle way probably true. They have dragged Junghwan story to be too long that they don't have enough times to create Taek romantic scenes that exceeds Junghwan's scene so they created two kiss scenes, Deoksun fluttering face, and awkward hugging.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, mtm89 said:

ohhhh i would like to see this :). Who wouldn't marry JH after hearing such a beautiful confession? Even DR was shaking and felt for him hehehehe

Yes, so just I want to imagine a girl who were doing the same stuff for a boy but He didn't noticed her because He was focus in another girl, now She is there drinking and criying when suddenly a boy (the guy with who she collided at the entrance of the bar, the handsome man who apologized with a charm ing smile)start to confess in a so lovely and honesto way that She feel confort like She was the one doing or receiving it, sShe stay still, blink thinking in all her memorias when heard that He is going so She look to the table and there is a ring there. She go at search ing for him, but He and his friends have gone, so She decide to keep it. And one day in the wedding of her cou sin Bora, or her friend Bora, or in a concert of his favorite singer Lee Mon Sae, She see him, smile and go to talk, then in the present they are married and She is using that air force ring in her hand, while JH is holding to her daugher. 

• Like 9

im scared to read any more from this forum as i havent seen the ep yet (i need subs). but from the few pages i read i hope the writers didnt just chilbongd all of us in this forum. If indeed TK is the husband, i just dont understand the chemistry bw them. We barely saw TK throughout the series and now we are to believe hes the husband? I can only imagine this is what you all went through:

5u69LPe.gif

• Like 14

My thoughts echo many others here. Even if the writer wrote Junghwan as the endgame, she wasted one episode on Taek. If Deoksun dated Taek then broke up, it's just odd that she dated Junghwan's good friend before. Though this happened to my friend in real life, it is just oddddddddd. I don't think i will recover from this. I am not going to watch the next Reply series until the show has completed airing. Urggg my heart. :angry:

• Like 12

When I rewatch everything it's petty it's childish I know laugh at me if you will but for me the show ends at episode 18. I'll watch knowing and accepting Taek is the husband but for me the last episode is episode 18. The last two episodes will be a thing of it but still separate from it...

• Like 18

So... I have finally come to terms with TK being the husband.

However I am so emotionally invested in JH that I cannot just be okay with leaving him in the corner with an opening ending of someday finding his true love.

I need to see it with my own eyes. I know I can make up my own ending in my head BUT IT'S NOT THE SAME SEEING THE ACTOR, RYU JUN YEOL, act it out, smiling, and being his tsundere self on TV. I NEEEEED TO SEEE ITTTT!

I need to see him fall in love with a girl who truly cherishes him. Someone proactive that will take the lead when he doesn't open up. 

I keep telling myself it's just a show, get your crap together!

But no. The fact that all of us here actually feel the pain and the heartbreak that JH is going through or went through means that he is a dang good actor. 

As frustrated as I am at the writer or the director there is nothing else we can do. 

I just want to thank them for casting Ryu Jun Yeol and we are able to witness him going from an unknown actor to a fan favorite and hopefully a well known actor in S.Korea. 

• Like 8

I knew it was a bad sign when I was already anticipating watching the Reply finale until later in the week because of visitors.  I guess the universe was giving me a sign that not to even worry and just wait a month.

No matter what no one can take the early episodes and moments for me.   Those were real chemistry between Hyeri and RYJ.

• Like 8