[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

OMG TK and TK father all in SW house to eat  with jjinjoo sit in TK father´s lap. They talked about DR condition. They feel like family.

cut to DS´father and No eul watching TV and talking about DS who sleep instead of study 

But DS is not sleep instead keep thinking about TK who carried her.

TK talk to SW in SW room. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

seriously guys, at ep 17 out of 20 episodes, that's the only time she was looking at TK like he is a man. yeah yeah woo hahahahahahaha!!!

Junghwan is definitely winning. If this episode is the deciding factor towards Taek being the husband...I will flip tables.

• Like 10

Taek is speaking in slang. Saying wenyeol and what not and SW is surprised. I guess he is saying Taek doesn't seem like much of a child now. He sounds a bit like the future husband tbh. 

Omigah. Hahaha this late in the game, the writers are trolling viewers now. 

• Like 3

It's strange for me, why she keep thinking of taek, what about ALL Jung Hwan do for her until now :bawling:

KEEP CALM MY SELF!! She must be think about TK maybe love her but she love another man :)

Spoiler

this guy

CYMa6lrUwAAMLfz.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, fictionista said:

Taek is speaking in slang. Saying wenyeol and what not and SW is surprised. I guess he is saying Taek doesn't seem like much of a child now. He sounds a bit like the future husband tbh. 

Tsk Tsk.. the writer is a sly fox !! 

• Like 4

Just now, fictionista said:

NOOOOOO PLEASE.....

GUYS... Not again.............

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

omo DS seems to be have strange feeling towards TK.. maybe she thinks of him as a man when he arm carry her.

Oh nooooo :-(

Guest wizengamot

i'm not even worried if they focus today's episode to TK-DS. However, it is disappointing to drag husband hunting when it is so obvious. like they can just dedicate the remaining episodes unto developing the main OTP relationship and other characters instead of this. I was really hoping they'd follow R97 instead of R94. tsk