[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

all the new members could testify that they have been welcomed here in a very pleasant way although they express doubt. i mean, some of the new passengers of the ship also expressed worry and all during their first post but we can identify them as JH-DS shippers because this ship runs in the blood, lol, we kind of feel it if you are a reall JH-DS shipper. However, there is something off with that new comer's post and given the previous infiltration event here, i won't be surprised if that person is not a real JH-DS shipper. 

moving on... let's discuss something else.

3 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

So sorry I dont think anyone wants to offend you on purpose but since you said you are a reader in this thread then you would have seen that we didn't take to kindly to the posts by you know who on the main thread. Having known this and still quoting almost entirely that person's post here is just very unwise. 

Perhaps we may have over reacted and I also want to give you benefit of the doubt that you are really a JHxDS shipper and you can see that we always welcome new posters. However, you choosing to comment at that point in time (your first comment too after joining this forum not long ago) and quoting that post really didn't do you a favour. 

I don't speak for all here but personally, I love Taek (and PBG but that is another story ahhh :wub::wub:) and if the writer chooses him to be the husband then so be it. Of course I naturally wish for JH to be the husband but just think about it. If you are the writer and you have a couple who has to pair up eventually, you will need an overarching narrative that naturally and smoothly leads them to be together right? As far as I can see, the story has been told from JH's point of view more often in relation to DS, putting aside all other evidence. This is why even if there is anyone here that is not optimistic that JH will be the husband, it will not be to the extent of your unoptimism.  

We are not saying you can't post but since this is a shipper's thread maybe when you post something contrary you can word it in a better way? Just a suggestion :D

well , all my respect for u !! and i guess my timing was wrong as u said !!  but  i can't be sorry for that !! i'm not that lucky i guess !! hhh and thanks for the suggesstion though !! :) really RESPECT for u , at least for being open minded and logical :) 

1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

@dinhie what theories chingu. I'm lost after 17 hrs not logged in here. I agree we should all just watch and enjoy the rest of the show. There's no need for theories anymore because everyone has talked about this from beginning until the 1 week hiatus. 

@Asma Trimèch

3667059761_035e81a7_3034876852_a2030808_

Jungpal is not a second lead. How dare youuu 

Anyone seen Inside Out? Heee.

2950634036_690ba867_image_zps6fotwk7n.jp

Now we know why Jung-hwan is always gloomy, broody and undecided. It's Sadness's and Fear's fault!-_- I can only hope Joy will do something for this week. KISSSSSS PUTTAKKHEEEE

you made my day, really. haha

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@Asma Trimèch

I am 99.9% sure JH is the husband for the following reasons:

1. DS is the only 1 that do the 'Aigoo! Kim Sajang' gag with JH Dad and this setup is there for a reason. To make us think that DS is the perfect daughter-in-law for JH family and she will be happy living there. I thought of a scenario where Taek's Dad is the goofy 1 and I believe it still works if the scriptwriter intended Taek to be the husband.

2. Jungbong - Mi-Ok, why isn't Mi-Ok or any DS friend dating someone from Baduk society but 1 of the strongest husband contender brother? The purpose of this setup is so that there are more ways for the scriptwriter to write DS-JH interactions that does not involve the other 3(Taek, SW, DR).

3. The series spend so much time showing us that JH is upset about the possibility of DSxOther guys.

JH screen time in

Ep13 - Less than 5mins if we include scenes with DS

Ep16 - 74secs~ on him emoing about DSxTaek

Ep5 -   5secs~ focusing on his facial expression that he is jealous of DS taking care of SW

Ep5 - 7secs~ focusing on his facial expression that he is jealous of DR right next to DS (entire scene including DR&DS last for 14secs~)

Ep 5 - 32secs~ on him worrying about DS not back from Study room.

well if junghwan is the husband , all i can do in burst with tears of happiness :)  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Asma Trimèch said:

well if junghwan is the husband , all i can do in burst with tears of happiness :)  

Can I expect to see you here to celebrate with us after ep20 has broadcasted (like I said, im 99.9% sure) :D

• Like 15

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Can I say how much I love JH aka RJY hands!! I love it very much , can he hold my hands..lol I must be day dreaming XD . Envy when DS aka Hyeri touches his hands..

aKQHrsN.jpg

More pictures for uri JH can view here : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=497460

*looks at my own hands* seriously, i like guys with long slender fingers... *sigh in contentment* i wonder how it feels to hold them. while watching reply, i wrote on my journal for my 2015 reflection and 2016 wishes is that i'm not asking for a perfect man, i'll be okay if i can have my own Kim Jung Hwan (or Park Sooha of I Hear Your Voice) in my life...

@mojobobo Hello fellow SG friend heheheheh and no!! I said KST cause... idk why I did that also... I should have just said 2am here in my time LOL sorry for the confusion :P I do wish I was in korea though hahahahaha

Me right nowkt0D2jv.gif

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, wasted_youth said:

@snowy21 imja, I have one sub-folder in RJY folder dedicated to that hands only :ph34r:

you're kidding!!! no? omg!!! you're CLEARLY obsessed! compilation of his hands? heol...

4 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Can I expect to see you here to celebrate with us after ep20 has broadcasted (like I said, im 99.9% sure) :D

5 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

of course you 'll see me  if JH iss the end game *__* !! well to be honest i'm not 100% sure of who the husband is but still im rooting with my whole  heart for junghwan ! and it will be for once my ship wins since i always end up with SLS :/ 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ricenamja said:

@mojobobo Hello fellow SG friend heheheheh and no!! I said KST cause... idk why I did that also... I should have just said 2am here in my time LOL sorry for the confusion :P I do wish I was in korea though hahahahaha

HAHAHA you did that cos you want to be in Korea!

And about oppa's hands!!! I only have fat stubby fingers :bawling:  Can I hold his hands pls pls pls pls pls? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

all the new members could testify that they have been welcomed here in a very pleasant way although they express doubt. i mean, some of the new passengers of the ship also expressed worry and all during their first post but we can identify them as JH-DS shippers because this ship runs in the blood, lol, we kind of feel it if you are a reall JH-DS shipper. However, there is something off with that new comer's post and given the previous infiltration event here, i won't be surprised if that person is not a real JH-DS shipper. 

moving on... let's discuss something else.

Chingu, you write some of the best sentences !! 8a4f5383c45d3960a60c14445fe627e1.gif

• Like 6