[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

RBn2bdA.jpg?1

Happy New Year everyone and enjoy the holidays!

@luffypyon I assumed that its yaoi coz you said it was super juniors fanfic and i can imagine that it was more perverted coz even theirfanservices are not naive :D you should start writing again, maybe just one more episode of childhood period :rolleyes:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, artsycharisma said:

Don't worry too much about it. The writer probably decided who the husband will be since the first ep. I dont think shes easily suade by viewers (ex. Reply 1994). Like what others say... It doesnt really matter too much who the husband is as long as the story is coherent and makes sense. Looking at the storyline it seems like JH will likely be the husband. Just remember what other shippers post and remain hopeful! 

EDIT: @comesandgoes sorry chingu, didnt realize you answered already :wub:

Its okeey,we wrote the same thing hahaha^_^ power of believing that JH is the husband;)

• Like 2

Happy New Year :D

Why is this the scene that makes many people think that Junghwan is the husband? Is this scene suppose to mean he likes Deoksun before the alley scene? I never saw it as an important scene until people pointed out that they assumed he's the husband the moment this scene appears.answer01-00846.jpg

• Like 12

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast I personally think, on previous episode JH always bickering with DS and he just didn't care with anything she does. But when JH saw her on tv and give a little smile..that's it! He has a feeling for her. Somehow I interpret that scene with "well done, DS. I'm proud of you!" not as a friend, but as a guy who likes a girl :D

Anyways, tvN is airing R88 ep. 2 right now. I'm gonna check 1,5 hours later if there is some BTS or NGs

• Like 13

I was listening to the song 'Into the Arms' by Xscape (one of my favorites) and it hit me that the song is both a Junghwan Deok Sun song and Taek Deok Sun song for different reasons. The jist of the song is about a lover who's always going to be there for the one they love. While listening  I thought "wow they want to be that person's beacon, their home" and that's what Junghwan wants to be to Deok Sun, her choice. I thought of the two different "think" stairs scenes that involved our girl (why didn't I see the parallel before) and they both have the same message.

Junghwan asks Deok Sun to think. He wants her to think on why he's been acting different with her. Come to the realization on her own that he likes her. Then hopefully think if she feels the same and could like him too, tell him and date. He wants to be "arms she runs to" (the song). I feel the message is the same when Dong Ryeong tells her to think on who she likes and effectively "run to the arms" and be with that person. 

With Taek I feel the opposite is true. Deok Sun is his home. His safe beacon, the arms which he wants to run into (man I love the song). After he loses or wins a game he wants to watch a movie with her, learn to curse from her, etc, because she's his it. The distention between the two that I really love and appreciate both, is that Junghwan wants to be Deok Sun's home while for Taek, she is home.

Both beautiful, but the difference are so huge and what makes one ship one or the other (I also think Deok Sun has become a sort of home for Junghwan. He can laugh, let his cool down a bit, and allow his actions to do the talking with her). 

Happy almost New Year :D   

• Like 20

Happy New Year, everyone! What's everyone doing this weekend since there won't be any episodes? I reserved Ep 16 for this weekend. At least, I'll be busy with work next week. That will get me through until Friday. 

My fave OSTs are Don't Worry, My Dear; Hyehwadong; and A Little Girl. I even learned to read and pronounce Hangeul over break so I can read the lyrics correctly. Now I just need to learn the actual translations of words and sentences. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

Happy New Year :D

Why is this the scene that makes many people think that Junghwan is the husband? Is this scene suppose to mean he likes Deoksun before the alley scene? I never saw it as an important scene until people pointed out that they assumed he's the husband the moment this scene appears.

I think because we had 'neukkim' he will play her love interest?  JH appeared a lot in the first few episodes. And in the earliest scenes he had with her or related to her,

-he bickered with her and we felt like this thing has potential to turn into romance,

-he continued to tease her by knee kicking her butt

-the night scene when she was wearing hanbok and practicing for her olympic picket, JH came out of his house and teased her about it. Another postitve 'neukkim' he's the potential love interest.

-and then there's the scene you posted, the scene where JH smirked as watching her on tv. 

I don't think he liked her before the alley scene. Alley scene is his first realization moment.

HAPPY RYU YEAR!

2106079473_6ab30c76_zpsxnohqmpp.gif

• Like 17

Hey everyone! Been lurking here for a while but decided to finally join, the wait is killing meeee. Thank you to all you guys who post here, I love reading it during this wait (and it gives me hope that our ship will happen LOL) A very happy New Year to all of you, and may your year be filled with joy and prosperity! It's still 2015 for me haha~

My favourite OST is probably A Little Girl, Oh Hyuk's voice is amazing. Hyehwadong by Park Boram is a close second. I like all of them though, they certainly know when to play which song! One of the best OSTs of the year I think.

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast (nice username lol) I actually didn't think that moment was it either, omg. I first guessed he liked her more than he let on in episode 2, when Sunwoo asks the guys if they don't think Deoksun's gotten prettier and he's the only one who vehemently denies it. Seemed like a typical Kdrama move lol. And then of course, we got Episode 3... that's what got me onto this ship fully. 

Can't wait to see the BTS episode! Cheers, everyone~

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, amyrrhielle said:

Did everyone hear about the time jump to 1994 in Ep 17? What does everyone think of this?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/spoilers-will-reply-1988-jump-into-1994-next-week

Yeah I think most of us read the news about the time jump I thought it would happen last week but nope it didn't. when I read that the link that you have posted, the story from 1994 will happen in episode 18 , I was like huh!! what!?! so episode 19 to 20 will be back and forth from 1994 to 2015 (present) , I mean 2016? I think we will see more flashback, as for their future occupation everything might be just narration..ahh time is running out.. poor writer I know it is a pain to wrap up everything nicely especially for the closure. Can't they just extend for 1 more episode :p.. can't bear to say Good Bye to them..

I have a feeling last 4 episodes might extend to 2 hrs? LOL since it is so lengthy.. previous episode is already 1hr 41 mins..

• Like 8