[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 hours ago, comesandgoes said:

Omooooo~~~~ Its so good,i really like it!! And im imagining with their voices so its like watching drama hahahaha.Waiting another episode:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, papulichan said:
2 hours ago, figenfk said:

Same feelings about this fanfic haha!! Normally I am not a fanfic fan either but this made today a bit more bearable. THNKU @hailaft!! 

Yeah @hailaft ...chingu you should have been the writer !!! I would have sent you fan letters...hahahaha...

2 hours ago, luffypyon said:

Awwww I love it. Thank you so much for sharing. I actually a fanfic writer too and want to wrote one about this couple. My penname is bonchan, but I specialize in yaoi story, so if I give it a try, it may turn up to be JunghwanxTaek or TaekxDongryeong bhahahahahahaha :D:D:D:D 

2 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

@hailaftoh dear......i love your fanfic so much. Just from the beginning paragraph i already grinning smile ear to ear then i am screaming at the part when DS-JH had conversation at JH rooms. Gosssshhhhhh. that hold hands......aigooo what should i do with my heart?my heart flutter and beat faster just from read it (what will happen to my heart if they really do that in the drama). Your fanfic is makes a sense for the episode 15 story..hahahahahahahahaha...if tomorrow episode didnt comes like what i want, maybe i will just remembering  story from your fanfic. Is it the end?i wanna read more...hahahahahaha... Thank you for sharing (seriously i am not a fanfic fans, but yours is fun and great, makes me want to read more and more)

ps:whats wrong with soompi lately?so many double or triple post..aiggghhhh

Thank you for your kind words! Actually this is the first time I wrote a fanfic, so I never expected this kind of reaction :wub: . I planned to write the third part, the angst part. That's why I made part two sweet, because I'mma break those three's hearts soon. I don't know if I able to finish it before the new episode, though.  Might as well try, since I'm on holiday right now heehee.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, leekyuphii said:

Yeah, i completely agree with both of you @papulichanand @figenfk... I really really love this series, i love 88 the most. I dont know how many time i already watched the past episode and never get tired of it (like 97 that i can watch it for a couple times and i never get tired of it, but in 94 i must forced myself just to see a few scenes). i want myself enjoy this entire series without worrying about the clues too. (and hope the ending also can satisfied my heart) So i can watch this series over and over again in the future and recommended this series to all my friends to all people that i know and brags how great this series is. (and how great KJH character as a man,a son, a brother, a friend, a boyfriend, and a husband)

I watched both Reply 97 and 94. Both time I rooted for the right ship hehehe. So I trusted my luck to be on the right ship this time too. Back then I haven't started reading Dramabeans and this forum, so I completely clueless about the clues. For me it's really obvious for both drama who's the husband is. I never get the Chilbongie angst, thank God. That's why I'm a bit surprised reading all Chilbongie shippers comments now. The fanwar must be really intense back then.

I think Reply 1988 is my favourite too (unless the writer mess up the ending). I think it's because both the writer and the PD has already learn their lesson and stopped trolling that much.

• Like 7

매일 그대와(Everyday With You) by Deulgukhwa (Wild Chrysanthemum),  is also a remake song by Girl's Day Sojin... The original song sung by the group taek likes so much... Hehehe.. But look at the poster hihihihi...  Actually this song also bgm for SW-BR first kiss scene. 

This is the song with English subtitle, super sweet love song~~^^

@hailaft I'm not fanfic fans, but you make me one... Hahaha I like so much thank you for writing it. 

@Kelly86 please click the orange button on right Side of "투표하기" to see the real-time results.

It might change until 20Jan so let's support RJY, he's doing a very great job as Junghwan.. When his real personality isn't really close to that. Great acting! I believe he has so much to shows us in the future, so he deserves this 'Most Anticipated' hihihi~~~

@papulichan @figenfk Agree with both of you.. I posted many things neutral between taek and Junghwan simply because personally I like them both in earlier epi of the drama. But the story lead me to believe JH is the stronger possible hubby between the two. Still I like taek, but not as the hubby, but for his existence in the drama also his multi layered personality which is fun to watch. But when it started to hurts so much that ppl need to bring down JH just to justify who is the hubby, I stopped to share, nor DC things or imaginary Kakaotalk translate. I think me myself also not that neutral either, bec the fact I am hurting for JH. I found out both characters are incomparable, bec they're good in a very opposite ways. It's nice to talk here. 

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Omg!!!!  This is seriously giving me the FEELS!!  I'm really trying not to get too excited but then I saw this.

OMG.....i am screaming right now...yeah....cant help~~~ing... cant help but to have a little expectation that something might happen in the next episode with that kind of that new ost cover... Finally JH and DS has OST cover, waiting for a long time. Ahhhhh....this is the remake from maeil kedewa song, already hear the original played as bgm in this drama earlier and sojin GsD will sing it...Ah cant wait...Thanks for sharing btw,

42 minutes ago, hailaft said:

Thank you for your kind words! Actually this is the first time I wrote a fanfic, so I never expected this kind of reaction :wub: . I planned to write the third part, the angst part. That's why I made part two sweet, because I'mma break those three's hearts soon. I don't know if I able to finish it before the new episode, though.  Might as well try, since I'm on holiday right now heehee.

NOOOOOOO.....angst part????nooooo....hahahahahahaha...just jokes (its like i am flying in the sky but hear the angst part coming soon, BAM i feel to the ground,,so hurt but its okay). Its your first time?really?wah....i thought you already write many fanfic, you indeed have a talent to write fanfic or writing in generally. I will waiting part 3, bring me the angst part!!!!!!!! I am ready.... (as long as the ending part they will be happy i dont mind the angst part, because thats the fun of the story right?). Once again, thank you very much for sharing. exicting to wait the part 3...comes faster please//hehehehehehe

Good for you to choose the right ship on reply94...my love to chilbong is blind until i cant see the obvious clues that trash is the husband (though my brain already said he is the husband, but this brain lose to my heart that said chilbong is the husband).Hope we are lucky in this reply too.

• Like 3

Countdown: 1 day!! Good day to everyone! 

I hope good news will be coming for uri couple especially their storyline in R1988,  I am glad the OST 8 song cover has uri couple!! T.T

Hopefully, JH can express his feelings to DS , all I want for Christmas is YOU!!

JHDS.png

cr: DC

• Like 12

1 hour ago, wissyyyyy said:

Checking in CHINGUSSSSS. OUR CAPTAIN IS AT IT AGAIN. kjfhdkjhKFHDKJDFHKJDHFKJ

Translate :

Kim Jung Hwan's heart-fluttering charms compilation :

1. His Gaze 
2. His Honey Voice 
3. Slender hands
4. Long long leg
5. Forearm for Duksun
6. Madam Cheetah's Lover
7. Brotherly chemistry with Bong hyung 
8. Good in soccer, study and dance. 

Ah I need to stop coming to thread and sleep... Ahahahaha I'm too addicted with Reply 1988.

• Like 23

2 hours ago, wissyyyyy said:

Checking in CHINGUSSSSS. OUR CAPTAIN IS AT IT AGAIN. kjfhdkjhKFHDKJDFHKJDHFKJ

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

Translate :

Kim Jung Hwan's heart-fluttering charms compilation :

1. His Gaze 
2. His Honey Voice 
3. Slender hands
4. Long long leg
5. Forearm for Duksun
6. Madam Cheetah's Lover
7. Brotherly chemistry with Bong hyung 
8. Good in soccer, study and dance. 

Ah I need to stop coming to thread and sleep... Ahahahaha I'm too addicted with Reply 1988.

GAH. Is Captain trying to kill us!? I love love love Oppa's honey voice ^^ How could DS not fall for it? One more day to the show!

By the way, to the Christians, Merry Christmas! May this season remind you of God's great love for you :D 

For the non-Christians, wishing you a good holiday filled with great love, joy, peace and hope too :)

• Like 6

Annyeong everyone!! ^_^ I'm just popping in before bed to say hi and thank all of you for being here. You all make waiting for the next episodes much more bearable. I enjoy reading all your comments and the rich discussions! Been a bit busy so I haven't been able to participate, but hopefully with the upcoming holidays I'll be more involved. 

Thank you all again and, as uri Junghwan and Deoksun say, jaljara!! <3 

• Like 6

Hi all. Can some one please PM me where I can download the raw episode files please? My nephew did something to my laptop and a lot of my things have been erased. For the life of me where I normally go is not working so could someone prettly please with a cherry on top PM where I can find them. Thank you in advance. 

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot

i just finished watching the subbed version, many had already commented about the subs so i'm not even gonna mention it haha. i'm curious about something though. i mean on ep 14 when Appa Sung came home late because he met up with a friend Hong Shik, Omma Sung  scoff that he was still alive after putting their family in this mess (debt). So it makes me think, does it mean before that friend had cause them too much debt, they are not living in the half-basement? I mean their current house is owned by the Kims right? because when their floor collapsed/slanted, NL ask where are they gonna live temporarily, and Appa Sung said that of course, where else, but in the house owner's place then they moved in with the Kim.

So i thought maybe before the Kim became super rich, the Sungs are not living in that half-basement. Maybe their living in a decent house (?) not necessarily big house but a simple house. Maybe after a few years/months of the Kims becoming rich, the Sungs got into debt trouble due to Appa Sung's friend and Omma Kim offered them to live with them (though i feel like she felt apologetic for giving them a half-basement place to live). 

Anyway, it makes me laugh when I read something about TK and the Sung family dynamics, highlighting how close TK to DS family compared to JH thus proving that TK is the husband lol hahaha!!! how NL respects TK so much (really? they found that bro-in-law dynamics, because last time i checked, NL looks up to JB as well, despite him not being a genius baduk player), okay, that was not NL-JH but it's not like TK is closer to NL than JH to NL. then that thing i read even said that how can JH even be the husband when he can't communicate or be close with the girl's family then goes to highlight how DS is close with TK's dad (really again?) haha. are we watching the same drama? i'm not even gonna mention ALL of the Sung-Kim family dynamics that scream "we're so gonna be in-laws soon!" True, DS is closer to the Kim compared to JH being close with the Sung, but as if TK is even closer. Regarding the Sungs family respect to TK, just because they respect him and wish him to be their son (like marrying one of their daughter) doesn't count as a clue. I mean, Kim Omma and Appa respects TK so much to and want to adopt him as a son (cause they don't have any daughter to have TK marry) and SW mom once jokes that she already called dibs for TK for Jin Joo. *sigh* 

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, fictionista said:

Augh my post appeared so many times. Apologies, chingudeul. Mods, please delete. I was having trouble posting on the forum last night and just couldn't get this thread to accept my post. Sorry about this. :(

it's okay, i think it's about soompi. anyway, i'll be thankful too if someone could post links for the raws or maybe the subbed version by blue_angel_1004 and her friends. thanks in advance. :)

18 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i just finished watching the subbed version, many had already commented about the subs so i'm not even gonna mention it haha. i'm curious about something though. i mean on ep 14 when Appa Sung came home late because he met up with a friend Hong Shik, Omma Sung  scoff that he was still alive after putting their family in this mess (debt). So it makes me think, does it mean before that friend had cause them too much debt, they are not living in the half-basement? I mean their current house is owned by the Kims right? because when their floor collapsed/slanted, NL ask where are they gonna live temporarily, and Appa Sung said that of course, where else, but in the house owner's place then they moved in with the Kim.

So i thought maybe before the Kim became super rich, the Sungs are not living in that half-basement. Maybe their living in a decent house (?) not necessarily big house but a simple house. Maybe after a few years/months of the Kims becoming rich, the Sungs got into debt trouble due to Appa Sung's friend and Omma Kim offered them to live with them (though i feel like she felt apologetic for giving them a half-basement place to live). 

Anyway, it makes me laugh when I read something about TK and the Sung family dynamics, highlighting how close TK to DS family compared to JH thus proving that TK is the husband lol hahaha!!! how NL respects TK so much (really? they found that bro-in-law dynamics, because last time i checked, NL looks up to JB as well, despite him not being a genius baduk player)then that thing i read even said that how can JH even be the husband when he can't communicate or be close with the girl's family then goes to highlight how DS is close with TK's dad (really again?) haha. are we watching the same drama? i'm not even gonna mention ALL of the Sung-Kim family dynamics that scream "we're so gonna be in-laws soon!" True, DS is closer to the Kim compared to JH being close with the Sung, but as if TK is even closer. Regarding the Sungs family respect to TK, just because they respect him and wish him to be their son (like marrying one of their daughter) doesn't count as a clue. I mean, Kim Omma and Appa respects TK so much to and want to adopt him as a son (cause they don't have any daughter to have TK marry) and SW mom once jokes that she already called dibs for TK for Jin Joo. *sigh* 

About TK being the husband because he is close to Sung family than uri JH is funny..... It just got me thinking that they are bending the meaning of each scenes to fit on what they want to believe. NL is still much closer to JB than TK. And JH parents being worried about DS health shows they are more closer.. Ah it irritate me sometimes reading comment like that... Ugh bending the facts to fit what they want so sad.   

• Like 9

Guest wizengamot
13 minutes ago, debieg said:

About TK being the husband because he is close to Sung family than uri JH is funny..... It just got me thinking that they are bending the meaning of each scenes to fit on what they want to believe. NL is still much closer to JB than TK. And JH parents being worried about DS health shows they are more closer.. Ah it irritate me sometimes reading comment like that... Ugh bending the facts to fit what they want so sad.   

exactly, that's what i thought. hahahahahaha!!! 

3 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

D-1 !!

I have a good feeling for this week, with that ost cover, Hyeri hinteu, and because we're already into the 15th and 16th episode erkk.

web_3745436693_28370564_image_zpsql2jsc2

2106079473_b7434bfd_zps701dxl3h.gif

Don't disappoint me, Lee chakka!

What's Hyeri Hinteu?? HELP A GIRL OUT kjfjkjkfkjfd

I've been so busy with the fam because it's christmas and stuff. But I'm SO NERVOUS ABOUT THE NEW EPISODE fkjskjfjkfsjkjkf. HELP.

When I saw the cover with the OTP I nearly died. My sister filmed me doing my victory dance in the living room lmaooo.

Hang in there guyss <33

• Like 6