[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
5 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

@wizengamot, I have to thank Shin PD because I believe he wanted the kiss to be...more real and not like how goldfish kissing? So PD-nim, we believe in you :P

exactly. to be honest usual korean kissing scene is more like a peck in the lips that was running for minutes

howmaygahd!!! i'm excited for RJY and Hyeri and DS and JH. the actors and the characters will have their first kissing scene, how lovely is that?

I suddenly have the idea that JH will become a doctor (hence future DS asking future JH if baby bro needs to go to the hospital to get his foot checked) and DS will become an actress. The way they meet is after time skip and DS collapses on set because her schedule is too much for her then JH is her attending doctor wahahahahaha. 

Ermmm but that means more angst from now till at least ep 16...not sure i can take it.. 

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

i don't know how much angst i can take but bring it on anyway haha.

on a different note, i realize that ep 11 and 12 were the episodes i least replayed (in the context of full rewatching). I usually rewatch the previous episodes a lot the whole day for the whole week, subbed or raw and finish the first viewing of subbed in one sitting, but after the live streaming the other week where i already know what to expect when it comes to our ship, i watch the subbed version with anxious heart. I even take breaks in between watching like eating, taking a nap or just anything. Probably, because of JH's gloomy look and the way she avoids DS thus making her sad, and making me sad as well. I do hope we get over it fast. because one episode is almost two hours so watching JH being like that for 2 episodes feel like I was seeing his heart break for 4 episodes already.

PD-nim has already expressed many times that he wants real kisses and will not go with 'fake' kisses. I remember watching a BTS for Reply 1997 where he tells SIG and JEJ to be prepared for that. So I am expecting big things for DS's first kiss.

Okay, so I know I am late; but here is my top 5. I had to think so much of the order that my head hurts :P

1. The bus scene of episode 12. The main reason why this is number for me is that it is just beautiful. Cinemtographiccaly, it is really good. I love how DS appears first on the panoramic screen, stops in teh middle then runs off the screen. Then JH appears and the music starts. Love how the music is set to the actions of the scene. The music stops when DS's head falls on his shoulder and then starts again. I also love that in thsi scene, it is DS that is activelly chasing JH.

2. The (cramp/mouse) scene. I laughed a lot while watching it, and rewatching it, and rerewatching it... I think it is the frist time you see JH smile like that because of DS. I thought DS was cute as hell too, and she is truly trying to help. It was just a different dynamics. I also loved the whole meow and roar thing, the play on words.

3. The bed scene of episode 11. Do I need to say more? The way he put his head down again, the gulp, the sounds JH was making, her insistance, the light, the setting... It was very nice. It made my heart flutter. It was simple and to the point, not aggressive.

4. The concert talk of episode 11, in Taek's room. The way she waves before entering and how confused JH looks, the way she asks if JH is coming first, a rhetorical question for her, but after hearing he cannot go, the way they just look at each other. THis is it for me in his scene: the looks. They just stare directly at each other.

5. The bus scene after McDo (that's how we call it in France). How they are sitting, how he looks at her fingers and then her, and especially teh way he leans in to get her earphone. That movement was so intimate, it was really nice! I also like the look of confusion on DS's face. She is at a loss for words...

The special prize goes to the alley scene because it is where it all started and I really liked to sexual tone to it. Let's face it, they are 18 and it has to be sexual too. I was actually really surprised to see such a scene on Korean TV (I did watch "The Lover" and enjoyed it, especially because it was so racy) but it was such a good surprise! I feel it should be put into the top 5 for sure, but I don't know where...

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I think you should ask in the main thread. I checked chinese sub and it says 'with immediate effect from 6th of March'. 

Another mistranslation? But I heard it "oneul buth'o = from today" I'll let it pass then, LOL. Thanks anyway ^^

4 hours ago, wasted_youth said:

What else Jung-hwan was thinking other than imagining her cup size, chinggu :D 

Aww at that Kim bros screencaps. Other than Jung-hwan, my other favorite guy is Kim Jung-bong. I don't really care if he doesn't have a handsome face like Park Seo-joon or he's a bit tung tung, but he's so kind and adorable and..cute. He's a bit odd but that's what makes him interesting. And don't you just love his relationship with JH and their parents. 

I'm excited to see their appearance after the time jump. 

Welcome to the thread chizawa-san!

Hahahhaha...  I can't imagine how his face when our 'innocent beast ' thinking about his crush cup size.. Kekkekeke 

And about jung-bong, i like when he doing lovey dovey with JH in ep 12..

tumblr_nzgjsxKAZW1uiqzaro1_250.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, einYoshiChan said:

Hahahhaha...  I can't imagine how his face when our 'innocent beast ' thinking about his crush cup size.. Kekkekeke 

And about jung-bong, i like when he doing lovey dovey with JH in ep 12..

And here i thought he already knew the size since epi 3 in the small alley XD, I guess on epi 11, he could confirmed it then kekekekee

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

@einYoshiChan that JB-JH gift!!!! that's one of my favorite scenes too!!! the way JH was like "where do you think you're touching? only DS could touch anything" and the way he whines but he still made space for JB hahaha!!! and i love that JB really snuggled to him.

I think JB really likes snuggling with his baby bro JH. i couldn't quite remember what episode did JB asking JH too if he wants to sleep together, and JH said that they're too old for that...

was that ep 8?

i love that aside for Kim Appa, DS have also this silly antics with JH's hyung, that is our fave hyung, JB. and yeah, NE-JB would really make a good in-laws too. Well, what am I saying, the whole Kim and Sung had already that chemistry as good as that of JH and DS.

How many days left???? Waaaa I don't know how many times i repeated this series, I'm not like this before whoaaaa!!! You guys are fast... 

Just make sure that JH and DS have a special and special and special moment before the time skip please!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@einYoshiChan Ah I loved that scene! I really like JH and JB brother love.

Remember also that scene where they are fighting for the slice of pizza. DS says her sister is Bora and then DR says JH's borther is JB and DS is ready to admit defeat but JH says "What? I like my brother". So cute!!

Right chingu, i repeat that scene many times (junghwan face that time is more adorable than taek for me..kekekek)  plus with his voice "ahh~ hyung~" ..kyaaaaa... Give him too me now!!!! .. I feel like I want hugs both of them too.. they are so sweet.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wizengamot said:

exactly. to be honest usual korean kissing scene is more like a peck in the lips that was running for minutes

howmaygahd!!! i'm excited for RJY and Hyeri and DS and JH. the actors and the characters will have their first kissing scene, how lovely is that?

Oh,, please.. Please don't give us the kind of "goldfish" or "fish-eyes" kiss.. We are waiting like forever for our OTP kiss and of course we want more passionate kiss..let them eat each other lips likes theres no tomorrow for them.. Kekekke

Spoiler

Chingu-yah~ ..i think BR and SW made a french kiss with tongue right?  Or its only my byontae mind??  Aushh.. I think i m so desperate for our OTP kiss..mianhaeyo..kikii

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot
27 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

And here i thought he already knew the size since epi 3 in the small alley XD, I guess on epi 12, he could confirmed it then kekekekee

i LOL-ed at this. yeah, ep 11 must have been just a confirmation. 

but yeah let's get into what @carolinedl "they are 18 and it has to be sexual thing". right you are there chingu!! they keep picking on that "alley scene" as the weakness of JH-DS ship, saying it's only because of that sexual tension. Well, unfortunately for them Jung Hwan proved them wrong by liking her anyway after doing the crab-leg dance and open-mouth sleeping. But to be honest, what teenage love doesn't have a sexual attraction. They're not stone for goodness sakes. We're talking about humans at the stage of their raging hormones. So whether it started with a sexual tension or not, who cares? Jung Hwan proved that it didn't stop to that and his love will amount beyond that. 

after that rant, is it friday already? 

39 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

Right chingu, i repeat that scene many times (junghwan face that time is more adorable than taek for me..kekekek)  plus with his voice "ahh~ hyung~" ..kyaaaaa... Give him too me now!!!! .. I feel like I want hugs both of them too.. they are so sweet.. 

Yes I really love this family, in episode1 I thought they are rich but didn't talk much or didn't have a good foundation in a family, you know, typical rich family in drama hehehe but I was wrong they are totally adorable....their love for each other is different!

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

because of Deok Sun, I paid more attention to girls' day now. how nice it would be if Deok Sun would pull that kind of dance at Jung Hwan instead of the crab-leg hahahahaha