[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

1 hour ago, kasjady said:

Finished watching episode 12, and went to dramabeans to read the recaps... the comments (sighs)

It's the same comments

1. Why is DH being such a noble ...

2. DS only likes DH because her friends told her so 

3. I don't feel the romantic connection between DS x DH as much as SW x BR, there's no backstory to why they like each other ...

To comment on the bold parts:

- It's true she started to like SW because of MO and WJH, but I don't think she would react the same thing if it was TK in the same scenario. 

- why do they need backstory or flashback when everything was already developed from the first episode. It's a good build up nothing feels rush at all. And to say there's no romantic vibe at all (srsly?? is she even watching the same show), that's because her/his interpretation of romantic = sweet confession, cute stuff, kissing. Just wait until the big kiss and lava happen between Sooyeon and Junghwanie ok you can decide whether it's romantic or not :P.

Also just like the other chinggu said, don't go to the comments section. People have different opinions hehe, I think it's good enough nothing like Chilbong-NJ-Trash war happens this time.

Sojisub wifey I'll join you with the top 5 moments later heee.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I find small moments between them are very cute too. His subtle smile when she's on national TV, he's always correcting her mistakes, "It's not jem, It's JAEMM", "Maggie Cheung, my butt!", "How old do you think you are, playing with food like that?" (THE WAY HE ALWAYS NAGGED HER ABOUT SMALLEST OF THINGS.. HE IS SOOO THE HUSBAND), his silent freak out when she's laying on his bed for the first time, he's playing with the light switch just to be around her.. never-ending physical violence between the two are also a joy to watch :P 

When she said "Me? I'm Lee Mi Yeon" and he replied with "Ya! Wanna get slapped?" omfg. 

Alright, lovely peeps. it's time for me to go to bed. Have a great night/morning/afternoon/evening. <3

• Like 9

Top 5 non-romantic scene..

1. I love that awkward "underwear" scene. He really knows DS because the moment he heard someone knocked in the bathroom, he knew it's DS and that she's there to get the underwear. LOL!

2. When DS is wearing white hanbok in episode 1 and practicing as a picket girl in front of JH's house. When he went out to feed the dog, he was startled to see DS. LOL! Actually, they all did. SW and DR, too.

3. When JH is laughing so hard when DR taught DS how to dance.

4. When DS ask JH to buy her and her friends ramyun then he said "Hiya!". But she knew he would pay for it even if he didn't said yes. Surely, they both know each other very well.

5. When they are bickering during their tutorial lesson with Bora.

Btw, I rewatched episode 1. In the last part, old DS mentioned that she inhaled carbon monoxide in Ssangmundong for 20 years. So it means they will move out of the neighborhood when she's 20.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

:P 

wow I love your signature pic!! maybe you can resize it cuz it is too big.. moderator might take down your signature due to soompi rules.

LOL moments..

hmm I can only think of one.. the bra moment.. where JH was bathing and returned DS ,her bra. Btw, it there any panty in the towel that he wrapped? Thinking of this , he was thoughtful as he did not embarrassed DS/SY.

Looks like JH must have know DS bra size.. think if they happen to get married, he knows what to get for her as a birthday gift ? XD

• Like 8

Hmmmmm 5 scenes non romantically but cute!

1. When DS ask JH a ddubboki and he said "ya!" And DS know the he's agreed to it.

2. When JH keep poking DS in the head while watching the show and DS pinch his leg

3. When JH grab DS during their overnight and let her hold his liquor

4. When DS said she's LMY and JH can't accept it

5. When everyone said DS become cuter and JH the only one didn't agree on it!!! (That's why I believe his the husband) old cliche the more you hate the more you love hahahah

• Like 10

I know it's hard to ignore some fans and keep posting things that we hate but a little advice from me, just ignore them and keep posting how you love our Otp... We can't please them because most of the fans have a different alignment when it comes to supporting their idol.

anyways as long as we enjoy the Otp that would be enough, as long as we are happy in our Otp that's fine.  Let them enjoy their ship and let us enjoy ours... 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

hmm I can only think of one.. the bra moment.. where JH was bathing and returned DS ,her bra. Btw, it there any panty in the towel that he wrapped? Thinking of this , he was thoughtful as he did not embarrassed DS/SY.

Looks like JH must have know DS bra size.. think if they happen to get married, he knows what to get for her as a birthday gift ? XD

Yes her panties was also there. The white one. B)

• Like 7

non romantically but cute :)

1. MBC Music Festival, when JH push DS head HAHHAHAHHAHHA I love how DS angry at him and revenge with her elbow :wub:

2. Kokodas scene is so funny, I love when JH and DS always bickering :wub:

3. Erotic novel scene, DS is so strong :w00t:

4. McDonald scene when DS look shocked because JH come and when JH say DS order many food and JH nags at her:lol:

5. Of course, Bus scene is precious scene LOL, I can see how awkward JH reaction LOL :glasses:

Bonus : Underwear scene is funny too, but i want to see JH reaction too HAHAHAHA :phew:

• Like 11

Guest jayx143
57 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

uhmm.. 5 fav moments between uri couple? let me try..

- Knee-kick at ep1.. at that moment, I know this is the OTP :P

- The "hajima" scene. He's soo looking at her lips.

- The bed scene. Love, love, love the way he's staring intensely at her. The yearning is too real.

- The "meow" scene in ep4. So cute that JH ends up cracking so hard because of her

- Kukudas scene. I love how they always push each other's buttons.

I find small moments between them are very cute too. His subtle smile when she's on national TV, he's always correcting her mistakes, "It's not jem, It's JAEMM", "Maggie Cheung, my butt!", "How old do you think you are, playing with food like that?" (THE WAY HE ALWAYS NAGGED HER ABOUT SMALLEST OF THINGS.. HE IS SOOO THE HUSBAND), his silent freak out when she's laying on his bed for the first time, he's playing with the light switch just to be around her.. never-ending physical violence between the two are also a joy to watch :P 

I LOVE HIM CORRECTING HER SO MUCH. Okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you. But yesssss. And now he just gives up and laughs when she speaks English. So cute. And seriously, he nags her so much. Like at McDonalds, when she wears a skirt, when she eats too much, when she is TMI about bowel movements... like everything haha. 

And seriously. She just jumps right into his bed and gets comfy (it's like she belongs there... so natural :rolleyes:). ...I kind of sometimes imagine like a normal day and he's at his desk and she comes over to read manga and falls asleep in his bed sometimes LOL. 

And seriously, that knee kick lol. <3 My OTP moment as well. IDK why but he was just so appealing then haha. I love how he pretended like he did nothing at all and played innocent haha. And that scene to the parents when DR runs away and they entrust him to bring him back... Or that other when when TK's dad leaves the house and tells him to watch it for him. It sounds like most of them think he is a good boy and not at all naughty like we know he is ;) 

EDIT: UM.... I just noticed how often I say seriously lol. brb going to get a thesaurus.

My perverted mind seriously thought Jung-hwan wrapped them in the towel. 

Aya, don't think it has anything to do with future scene. Maybe just them attending Busan festival and also promoting eungdabhara at that time? PD Shin don't usually film future scenes in advance, thats why the cast always remain clueless of anything that will happen in later episodes. 

• Like 4

GUYS HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm so into this show that I went to buy the Kokudas biscuit to eat :D:phew: 

There are so many moments between our OTP but if I had to pick the top 5 romantic ones (warning, they are also influenced by how awesome RJY's voice is in that scene hahaha):

1. The scene where they are on the bus going back from McD and he is just looking at her and then he reaches over to grab one side of the earphone. So swoony there!!!

2. The scene where he told her to use her head and think carefully why he would go alllllll the way to McD for her. Kekeke liking her but not wanting to say it. Don't worry, I'm sure she will force it out of him one day.

3. The scene where he followed her back from her late night shopping adventure and then told her to sleep well. 

4. The scene where she wanted to tell him something but he told her to go in first because it was cold which of course leads to the Hajima scene <3

5. The scene where he eventually caves into DS's request to go to the concert together!

Honourable mention: the latest bus scene hahah!

As for the funny moments:

1. The scene where he hands over his precious alcohol to DS and tells her he will kill her if she opens/drinks/loses it which she promptly does but of course he still saves her richard simmons and pulls her to run away.

2. The meow scene - no explanation needed. 

3. The scene where he waits for DS and DS waits for SW to go to school but then SW left after. DS scowls and leaves and JH from being down starts to smile and he rain clears up at this moment hahaha.

4. The jealous JH in SW room scene.

5. The "pi*5 off I'm late" scene. 

• Like 7