[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

18 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

NOO. He has to call her Deok Sun (Soo Yeon Soo yeon) hahaha. It's so funny that he's never called her with her name wow 

i also want he call her Deoksun too..can you imagine he kiss her and said Deok sun-ah~ saranghae then kiss her again..kyaaaaaa...my imagination going wild now..mianhae..

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, katerose. said:

- Nosebleed scene :vicx:

You reminded me of the scene where they're all watching the College music festival in 1988 and JH says he liked number 1. Sunwoo asked him how he even managed to remember the 1st performance and he said because she was pretty. DS turns around and just gives him THIS LOOK of pure disgust. (She doesn't even know she's jealous. CUTEEE.)

CWUMgO3WwAISu32.png

And he responds with a silent "WHAT?" and rolls his eyes

CWUMgG0WoAAtiSC.png

These fools.

• Like 12

My 5 most favourite moments of HwanSunny :)

(only five? but i looooooooooove all their moment HAHAHAHHA)

1.  Last Christmas Bus Scene :wub: I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally love that scene :heart: Jung Hwan's so romantic, stare her finger, stare her face and grab her earphone :) and + his smile is so so :wub:

2. Bus scene episode 4. Aw aw aw :wub: he protect Deok Sun in bus even thats almost broke his arm. I love his reaction and DS smile is so cute :wub:

3. Miaw scene :wub: DS is so cute and JH figure it, I love when he hide his smile but they are too cute :)

4. Bed Scene :) Finally JH cant refuse it, because in that scene he look at her eyes and I love how DS not give up about JH, this girl is so precious

5. Bus Scene Episode 12. :heart: DS is really smart! I love that girl! I was expect something more from that scene, but, well, even they dont have skinsip or kiss, i love it.

I love to call them bus couple because I looove all bus couple (even I also love rain scene HAHHAAH)

EDIT : RJH Instagram already posted hehehhehe

Bus Scene Ep 12 drawing, finally I found the owner of my fav R88 fanart :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/_UjKcgBNih/?taken-by=oim.illust

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

The caption says "사랑하는 덕선이" which means "(My) Beloved Deok Sun-ie" or (My) "Love Deok Sun-ie"

HELP

Lolol if you read the caption on the next IG post it says the even more lovely sir (aka PD) as compared to DS hahahaha. What a troll.

• Like 5

Just now, mojobobo said:

Lolol if you read the caption on the next IG post it says the even more lovely sir (aka PD) as compared to DS hahahaha. What a troll.

lmao I saw that one as well. haha I love him.

(Side note: we didn't get any BTS this week. Is this instructed by production or is this 100% our RJY's work) so blessed 

(Side note 2: it's almost as if he was lurking around here. I mean we kept saying that JH has never once uttered DS's name). lalalalalala :phew:

• Like 4

Guest jayx143
13 minutes ago, HwanSunny said:

2. Bus scene episode 4. Aw aw aw :wub: he protect Deok Sun in bus even thats almost broke his arm. I love his reaction and DS smile is so cute :wub:

LOL I actually just remembered something that happened to me. I remember riding the uni shuttle one day and there's always a lot of people like the bus in R1988. There was a couple near me and the guy basically did the same thing JH did for DS. I remember thinking "omg... does this happen in real life? Am I in a drama right now?" lol. It was so ridiculous at the time hahahhaa. I took out my phone to take a pic of them but my flash was on so everyone around us noticed. It was so embarrassing. :vicx:

13 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

The caption says "사랑하는 덕선이" which means "(My) Beloved Deok Sun-ie" or (My) "Love Deok Sun-ie"

HELP

HUWAAAAAAAAa!!!!!

He also tag Hyeri, Please say Saranghaneun Lee Hye Ri Too HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA (I also ship them in real life though :heart:

tumblr_inline_nssk5ayAh71qegw8v_500.gif

• Like 12

1 minute ago, jayx143 said:

LOL I actually just remembered something that happened to me. I remember riding the uni shuttle one day and there's always a lot of people like the bus in R1988. There was a couple near me and the guy basically did the same thing JH did for DS. I remember thinking "omg... does this happen in real life? Am I in a drama right now?" lol. It was so ridiculous at the time hahahhaa. I took out my phone to take a pic of them but my flash was on so everyone around us noticed. It was so embarrassing. :vicx:

Ohmy god. hahaha.

Actually a friend of mine did that for me once when we were in high school. It was very cute but also very weird.  I remember thinking about it for a while and then just brushing it off. This drama has me rethinking some stuff. :fearful: I think that's why this scene has left so much impact on me personally. 

3 minutes ago, HwanSunny said:

HUWAAAAAAAAa!!!!!

He also tag Hyeri, Please say Saranghaneun Lee Hye Ri Too HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA (I also ship them in real life though :heart:

tumblr_inline_nssk5ayAh71qegw8v_500.gif

Omg. It's true he tagged her. That gif describes me right now fkdsjfsdhjfjskd.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

lmao I saw that one as well. haha I love him.

(Side note: we didn't get any BTS this week. Is this instructed by production or is this 100% our RJY's work) so blessed 

(Side note 2: it's almost as if he was lurking around here. I mean we kept saying that JH has never once uttered DS's name). lalalalalala :phew:

Eheheheh the photo must have been taken by the production team. So RJY must have gotten it off them. For all you know he really lurks here...I think he understands English enough (one can always hope!)...:rolleyes:

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

HELP

lol I was so happy when he posted Deok Sun with the caption and was thinking must he add another caption to troll us when he posted PD nim pic..XD and I saw some people commented it is 수연이 Soo yeonni when he mentioned Deok Sunnie. LOL!!  oh today is a good day for all of us since there is Hyeri V App day!

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, jayx143 said:

HAHAHAHA oh dear how did you get out of that situation! 

6 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

Ohmy god. hahaha.

Actually a friend of mine did that for me once when we were in high school. It was very cute but also very weird.  I remember thinking about it for a while and then just brushing it off. This drama has me rethinking some stuff. :fearful: I think that's why this scene has left so much impact on me personally. 

Hmmm so dramaverse is closer to reality than you think! 

Gahhhhhh I wonder what scene they are shooting right now....

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

lol I was so happy when he posted Deok Sun with the caption and was thinking must he add another caption to troll us when he posted PD nim pic..XD and I saw some people commented it is 수연이 Soo yeonni when he mentioned Deok Sunnie. LOL!!  oh today is a good day for all of us since there is Hyeri V App day!

Hahaha. This scene was filmed at least a week ago. And it aired more than 3 days ago. Why post it now. hehe. (I need to stop asking questions. I'm trash)

4 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Eheheheh the photo must have been taken by the production team. So RJY must have gotten it off them. For all you know he really lurks here...I think he understands English enough (one can always hope!)...:rolleyes:

Yes, he understand english, because he often post in his instagram in english. Well he love travelling so i think he can speak english.

BTW i saw one of his fansite instagram, direct a photo to him and he answer it! From now i think i will direct a photo on instagram to him, i hope he will answer it HAHAAHAH

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

Ohmy god. hahaha.

Omg. It's true he tagged her. That gif describes me right now fkdsjfsdhjfjskd.

LOL..you guys really makes me laughing alone like an idiot at my work place here.. i can see how much you guys excited.hahahahah

i m excited too..kyaaaaaaaa he tag hyeri...

latest?cb=20150101175453

• Like 3

He's def trolling me~~~~ when I thought he's promoting JHxDS couple, then he post the second one, LOL

Finally he call Duksun, instead of Sooyeon! In @star1 the casts call Shinwonho Director as Captain instead of Director~~~^^ but yeay yeay yeay his IG has Hyeri in it~~~~ aaaaack Like I wanna tease him so bad!! hihihihi...

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, wissyyyyy said:

Hahaha. This scene was filmed at least a week ago. And it aired more than 3 days ago. Why post it now. hehe. (I need to stop asking questions. I'm trash)

It could be he knows we get no bts and V app interview from Hyeri yesterday LOL!! Hence, he posted the pic to make us all thrilled about it..XD

• Like 2