[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

6 hours ago, churasan said:

@Adnana   Thanks for the compilation of upcoming scenes.  I really hope we get to see those scenes in episode 14. I will totally be annoyed if the preview trolls us again.

I think the next episode is a really a big turning point in the story, and I am curious what will happen once HS accepts WS.  In the last episodes, it was obvious that WS's biggest motivation to be king was to capture HS's heart.  However, if HS loves him now, will he lose motivation to become king? :huh: (Since he'll probably just want to live freely with her.)

I think when WY returns, something will happen that may split HS and WS apart.  And I think HS's love will be like a drug to WS.  Once he's experienced it, he can't live without it anymore like an addiction.  This might even be a turning point in his character where he'll be willing to do everything and anything just to get her back again.  Hence, his motivation to be king.

@SizzlerZ  I too am confused about how WW will fit in the story after betraying WY. :mellow:  If WY does come back, one would think that WY would want to revenge WW.  So, when WY becomes king, does this mean that WW and family loses power?  Perhaps this is why YH and WS gets married to join their power to beat WY.  YH wants to remain in the palace (and avoid marrying WY) and WS is willing to do anything to become king so he can get back with HS.  I can see WW going along with this because it might cause friction between HS and WS.  And if the plan fails, WS will be the one in danger the most.  But, then let's say they defeat WY... that still leaves WW and WS to battle it out?  Either way YH is in a good position because she's either the wife or sister of a king.  Hmm... what a sly girl!  :angry:

And then there's Jung. :sweatingbullets:  His scene in the last episode kind of took me by surprise as I wasn't expecting to see a confession scene in the midst of all the WS and WW tension over HS.  WS and WW barely know about each others relationship with HS. They are so dense that I could totally see Jung coming out of nowhere and stealing HS right under their noses.  I doubt HS will ever love Jung romantically, but like in BBJX, she might just need him as her ticket out of the palace.

@churasanI like your idea of where WW would fit but I think he's too manipulative and critical to do that. I have a feeling he'll be doing something pretty big and interesting to save himself and the people that he loves

Although if things go as you say I can definetly see WW using his sister to gain power and try to ruin WS and HS's relationship. Although I think if he ever joins hands with HS he'll betray WS straight away and I'm sure WS knows of this already - the scene where WS betrays and WY, CP explains about the letter from WW and WS smirks. I feel that's a strong indication that WS knows WW did that to save his own skin and is not to be taken lightly/trusted. If things go as you say it would definitely be interesting to see what happens between the two. Exactly who will betray first and how? 

As for YW from history we know that she becomes queen because of WS but I wonder if she betrays WW along the way. She's helping WW on one side but WS on the other. She's quite smart in doing so and I'm interested in knowing if she plays a part in WW's fall. It without doubt makes a great headline: Sly sister betrays the brother she's supported/relied on all her life. It would be quite a waste if she does betray WW because she did turn him into a complete villian and then she ruins him. It's like destroying your own artwork. 

• Like 11

@valsava I completely forgot about the Queens. After looking at how they've been involving with each other over the past few episodes I think it's leading up to something big. WY's arrival and rebellion might be where the queens step and something major happens. I think during CP's reign WW's side might have a bit more power compared to Queen Yo's side because WW proved his loyalty to CP and WY committed treason. This might be when WW's mother might do something to take revenge for the injustice till now. She doesn't look like the kind do something like that but it's always possible. 

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

ML being a K drama... well, they do love their villains to be villains. 

Incidentally Uk being ambitious doesn't bother me but really he's such a weasel about it. The man can't even be open about it like Yeon Hwa or Yo. It is fascinating that he wants to do bad things behind the scenes and come up smelling like roses... but really who is he kidding?

I think Wook has the making of a great villain. Those that do horrid things but still look good. I have seen several of these types in corporate life, they are often extremely brilliant and likeable and goes very far in life.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

Maybe initially WY would put HS in prison to control WS. Somehow I get a feeling that HS will be next to WY when he passes away. So if she is in house arrest or prison how would she be next to him?Would WY try to make her as his concubine? Is that when all hell breaks loose and when WS comes with the general and BK?

• Like 6

@valsava

IF what you said its true that WW will be the mastermind between HS taken as hostage cause WW knew how much HS mean to WS... that just make me loss all the little respect i have on him.. gosh HS is someone that he used to love and now using her to make himself look like hero??? that a low thing to do......

also the moment HS give her heart to WS there is nothing WW can do to get her back.. she a loyal and faithful person and we can see during HS and WW together although WS keep swaying her feeling she never accept that.. its the same here but the feeling is stronger cause when HS with WS cause she actually being love by WS... literally physical and emotion so WW your chance is long gone...

• Like 11

Wook encapsulates everything dangerous about a man of perceived morality and the ambitious that lies beneath; he eventually creates his own perception of what is right and wrong, he indulges in his darker thoughts and justifies each one. All this exacerbated by jealousy and the tantalizing prospect of possessing Hae soo and the throne simultaneously, we haven't seen anything yet!

I'm kinda...anticipating Wook's true self reveal, we're only just encroaching upon who he really is. 

• Like 22

5 hours ago, ratgirlina said:

Possible not airing ep 14? 3 weeks of mlshr may be affected?

I am leading a revolt!

Whose with me?

#needtogetapermandputoneyeliner

NOOO! challenger-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif  Here here! Count me in..hang on one sec, lemme gear up revolver-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

Really SBS, really? When I finally thought.. I'll be reunited with my beloved pillow to watch the live stream and enjoy thanksgiving? Why do you have to ruin thanksgiving day green-scarf-emoticon-46.gifgreen-scarf-emoticon-46.gifgreen-scarf-emoticon-46.gif It really sucks watching live stream on the way to work and in my work place.. why? coz I can't richard simmons squeal with So-Soo lovey dovey moments.. It drives me crazy that my heart is about to explode and yet I need to keep a straight face green-scarf-emoticon-14.gifgreen-scarf-emoticon-18.gif not new with baseball nemesis it often happens in WGM.. so please baseball gods let the game be one sided so it won't have to get extended.. 

I hope this news isn't written in the stars, Ji Mong where the heck are yougreen-scarf-emoticon-40.gif we need confirmations! 

• Like 23

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

New So2 fanfic!

Alignment

Summary: [Loose canon] After being defined by the scar on his face all his life, it isn't so easy for Wang So to let go of his hidden insecurities, even – or especially – when it comes to the only love of his life. Hae Soo, on the other hand, wants nothing more than to rid her beloved 4th Prince of those inferior feelings.

Enjoy~~

Oh wow. I could read that again and again...and yet again. LOL. In fact, I think I'll do just that in between all my work today. :blush:

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

I am sleepy. It's 1:27am here on my side of the world. A thought just crossed my mind. HS is limping due to torture she experienced when she was accused of poisoning the CP. I am wondering and i hope that they will show WS massaging her legs. It's not really impossible because i am sure they will be more intimate. Besides, the past episodes proved that the man is sweet and caring. Such gesture of WS is so normal of him. I hope such (or at least an equivalent or much more intense) scene will be shown. :)

ETA: i just to add these two pics from one of my fave scenes. Sorry pics are not in HD. They're just screenshots that i took while watching. 

you are sleepy and and those are the pics you see before you sleep? your dream might need soo's soap.

i find that scene quite hilarious really. he was half nekid in a private bath area for princes. there's this girl who shows up out of nowhere, and all he can think of was the scar and that he need to make death threat just about the scar? what about the private bath half nekid body part?

it's almost like if he was wearing his mask at the time, he's fine with soo being there.

i know the scar means so much more than a scar in his face, it's a representation of the scar on his heart. that's the point of the whole scene.

but i cant help it, i still laugh a little every time i re-watched that scene.

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

@valsava I completely forgot about the Queens. After looking at how they've been involving with each other over the past few episodes I think it's leading up to something big. WY's arrival and rebellion might be where the queens step and something major happens. I think during CP's reign WW's side might have a bit more power compared to Queen Yo's side because WW proved his loyalty to CP and WY committed treason. This might be when WW's mother might do something to take revenge for the injustice till now. She doesn't look like the kind do something like that but it's always possible. 

@SizzlerZ  From the last episode of the King dying the way she behaved show that she's been waiting to get back at the Queen, I also think her family is more powerful then the Queens, So maybe WY first line of business was to take the head clan leaders and hold them hostage this is his payback to WW for stabbing him in the back, Wy may have killed the leaders to show he means business and to weaken that power WW family had..

11 minutes ago, violet90 said:

@valsava

IF what you said its true that WW will be the mastermind between HS taken as hostage cause WW knew how much HS mean to WS... that just make me loss all the little respect i have on him.. gosh HS is someone that he used to love and now using her to make himself look like hero??? that a low thing to do......

15 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Incidentally Uk being ambitious doesn't bother me but really he's such a weasel about it. The man can't even be open about it like Yeon Hwa or Yo. It is fascinating that he wants to do bad things behind the scenes and come up smelling like roses... but really who is he kidding?

also the moment HS give her heart to WS there is nothing WW can do to get her back.. she a loyal and faithful person and we can see during HS and WW together although WS keep swaying her feeling she never accept that.. its the same here but the feeling is stronger cause when HS with WS cause she actually being love by WS... literally physical and emotion so WW your chance is long gone...

@violet90  Qwenli didn't make the highlighted comment @40somethingahjumma Did and we all been watching this drama WW is a weasel that always like to smell like a bed of roses and he's been showing us his highs and lows since the first episode and it really came visable by episode 3.. At this point I put nothing past him.. Lose of respect, How can you respect such a coward regardless mother sister or brother our deep thinker could have saved HS and still protected his family at pointing all things Queen the King wouldn't have harmed any of them he would have chalk it up just as he did when Ws told him those monks was the Queen people so let your respect for him fool you the writer is very clever.. WW is the man that wears many masks so I always think dark when it comes to him and his sister.. 

Another thing Queen maybe all for WS marrying HS because she owes YH one..    

21 minutes ago, violet90 said:

Also I wouldn't call HS loyal or faithful if she was she wouldn't have desires for her cousins husband before and after death.. As much as I love the idea of our So Soo ship I think HS takes Ws love for her as a security blanket and for granted she knows he go out of the way to protect her which it's nothing wrong with that but I think she still a little confused about love..With that being said both she and he is learning what real love is.. She's going to feel betrayed again when Ws has to marry YH but it will be her own fault to my understanding because when he ask her, and her seeing what palace life is like she's going to regret she turned him down..

Let's hope for a twist in the story that Ws do takes the throne but when HS agrees to be loyal and faithful and leave with him he gives the throne to WW.. Let him and YH battle each other for power LOL (Wishful thinking)    

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, iridescentmoth said:

Wook encapsulates everything dangerous about a man of perceived morality and the ambitious that lies beneath; he eventually creates his own perception of what is right and wrong, he indulges in his darker thoughts and justifies each one. All this exacerbated by jealousy and the tantalizing prospect of possessing Hae soo and the throne simultaneously, we haven't seen anything yet!

I'm kinda...anticipating Wook's true self reveal, we're only just encroaching upon who he really is. 

@iridescentmoth   So am I, He's been hiding behind his masks to long it's time to pull them all off.. 

• Like 3

Dear dramaland.. take me to to the world of Haesoo... make me be blinded with choices of the princes... and wonder who shall I pick among all...  then let me transport them to my world..  so I can sleep better till next Monday.... or was it Tuesday :tears:

• Like 8

1 minute ago, intanr said:

Dear dramaland.. take me to to the world of Haesoo... make me be blinded with choices of the princes... and wonder who shall I pick among all...  then let me transport them to my world..  so I can sleep better till next Monday.... or was it Tuesday :tears:

:bawling:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, valsava said:

Also I wouldn't call HS loyal or faithful if she was she wouldn't have desires for her cousins husband before and after death.. As much as I love the idea of our So Soo ship I think HS takes Ws love for her as a security blanket and for granted she knows he go out of the way to protect her which it's nothing wrong with that but I think she still a little confused about love..With that being said both she and he is learning what real love is.. She's going to feel betrayed again when Ws has to marry YH but it will be her own fault to my understanding because when he ask her, and her seeing what palace life is like she's going to regret she turned him down..

Let's hope for a twist in the story that Ws do takes the throne but when HS agrees to be loyal and faithful and leave with him he gives the throne to WW.. Let him and YH battle each other for power LOL (Wishful thinking)    

i think HS don't even know how to love someone.. both WS and HS is a little bit lost in term of love but they learning through each other BUT its just like a saying 'once broken it will never be the same'... HS trust is being broken first from her bf and now WW.. i think she will enter a relationship with WS with a cautious heart.. no matter how much HS will love him her heart is always guarded.. about WS once he learn and taste the love from HS it will be a drug for him.. it will slowly destroy him ...

you can see how beautiful WS and HS love story is but their love is a little bit dysfunction for me... both of them is broken inside so in a way their love is broken too.... maybe that's the point of the story..

love no matter how deep or beautiful sometime not enough...  

• Like 13