[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

First of all, thank you live recappers!!! Couldn't ve made it in office if it hadn't been for you all...

Ep 12 and 13... too many emotions...on one hand we have WS willing to divorce HS so that she can get her freedom on the other hand WW manipulating everyone just so that he can become king and then have HS in the palm of his hand and HS trying to keep her distance from everyone so that she doesn't cause any more trouble...then the king dying with saying Lady Oh s name, the queen going over shock and finally the power struggle begins for the throne...

i have to really hand it to the writer. They have shown the k version in a different manner adapting to Korean history and not just blindly following the c version. I liked how they showed that HS held on to WW till his actions forced her to stop. She was true to her character as shown in the beginning. She honestly thought that if she didn't change neither would anyone around her. Not only was this impractical but what WW did finally brought back to her senses. She didn't run to WS s arms seeking her freedom. At the end of the day HS knew that history had to stay on course and she had to make it happen. It's going to be a huge burden for her...

• Like 23

2 hours ago, sooji28 said:

It seems Friday is our slow day. 

But still, i want to share some pictures i found on Instagram. Wang So's Lightsaber sword. Very cool!!

Please do not quote images  94

Hide contents

And I have to agree the costumes are really pretty, and the fabrics are very detailed. I found some cartoon's fan-art about Wang So's costumes. So cute, i want to print it and play it with my 2 y.o daughter. Haha.... 

All credit to the owner. 

Ah, i miss those masks and black robes. Wang So (or should i say LJG) look so hot, i mean so HOT on those robes and mask.

Aww lovely. I also would like to print it and put it as decorations in my room lol. XD >_<

Edited by LyraYoo
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

New So2 fanfic!

Alignment

Summary: [Loose canon] After being defined by the scar on his face all his life, it isn't so easy for Wang So to let go of his hidden insecurities, even – or especially – when it comes to the only love of his life. Hae Soo, on the other hand, wants nothing more than to rid her beloved 4th Prince of those inferior feelings.

Enjoy~~

Your fanfics are one of the things I missed the most. You are the best, Akinahana! Looking forward to the next one.

1 hour ago, Angiiee said:

I needed an outlet for my OTP obsession:

We both managed to survive and not die, so I'll see you on the other side (temporary title)

Summary:

There's an alternate universe where Baek-Ah and So just say richard simmons this richard simmons and go to live in the mountains.

And they pass the days with So training people in martial arts and Baek-Ah painting and playing music.

Nothing polished, as I haven't written in so long, but I'm just going to post as I go along and would love some feedback! :)

Thanks for the fanfic. Hope to read more of your work!

• Like 10

3 hours ago, wordsmyth0253 said:

@kriswu @Visually-wandering What So says to Su in his ep. 14 confession is "널...은애한다" ("Neol...eunae-handa") where eunae = sarang ;)

I actually wanted to ask @ruizaio, why is it sageuk only ever use words like 은애, 연모, and such and never 사랑? When did sarang enter the Korean vernacular (since, as far as I can tell, it isn't associated with any hanja the way the other two are, i.e.  恩愛  and  戀慕)? I've always been curious :)

Oh now I get it! :D Thanks a lot! 은애한다 친구야 ❤️

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

New So2 fanfic!

Alignment

Summary: [Loose canon] After being defined by the scar on his face all his life, it isn't so easy for Wang So to let go of his hidden insecurities, even – or especially – when it comes to the only love of his life. Hae Soo, on the other hand, wants nothing more than to rid her beloved 4th Prince of those inferior feelings.

Enjoy~~

AHHHHHHHHHH THE FEEEEEELS ❤️❤️❤️

THIS IS PERFECTION!! I was smiling like a pabo the whole time while reading it. Hahaha. Thank you so much for sharing!! x

• Like 16

5 hours ago, violet90 said:

the way WS love HS will be even possessive and obsessive after HS accepted his feeling... this one will happen and ultimately will cause HS to suffocate in the way WS love her... this is why their love in novel often describe as a dysfunction love .. it the type that destroy each other when they together.. 

even before HS accepted his feeling WS dare to defying king to save HS.. nothing matter to him except HS.. i kinda shock with what WS said about being a king.. that throne is only a tool to get HS heart and nothing more.. he don't even care about the power because IF the throne will give HS heart so he will get that.. simple as that..

anybody can realize WS can beat WY but remember WY held HS as hostage and WS will drop his sword if there is another sword on HS neck.. this is the only way that WY can be a king... whether HS being kept in palace and WS go out from palace.. this one i don't believe in that cause you can see how WS need HS and to left her there alone?? its just not WS style at all so my guess after WY became a king WS and HS along with BaekAh and Wonhee will ran away from palace...

@violet90  I can believe this but this also could be apart of WW doing because it may be his bright idea to hold HS hostage to get WS to backdown and once again he shows himself to HS trying to make himself the hero again until HS learns differently that WS gave up the fight to protect her..

5 hours ago, jenzotaku said:

I don't think SBS has another channel like MBC & KBS so maybe they won't air the show :(

@jenzotaku  Trust and believe if they say it's play catch day (BaseBall) that's just what it is maybe the game will finish early enough to air the episode but I won't hold my breath on it..

5 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

How can I survive?

Only 1 episode each weeks for 3 consecutive weeks?

I should meet Jimong to make sure about all of this bad news. :blink:

@Visually-wandering  Look on the bright side of things that one episode will move this thread problly another 1000 comments..All the insightful comment analyze comment and the humor comments so it will be some fun times for those one episodes.

5 hours ago, violet90 said:

after HS gone i just wondering how WS life would be...

@violet90  It will take a minute and a lot of YH comforting but he'll give into her, In the beginning Yh was the only other person that treated him like a human as he said he often wonder what kind of woman she grow up to be.. I think he chooses her to try and keep her from becoming like his vile mother..

Spoiler

LET IT RAIN ARROWS ON THE BASEBALL GAME MONDAY :angry:

• Like 15